One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

9x13 "One Tree Hill" Episode Discussion

How would you rate the last episode ever?

stellarchick86

[1]Mar 29, 2012
    • level: 32

Season: 9

Episode: 13

Original Airdate: April 4, 2012

Episode Title: "One Tree Hill"

Episode Summary: "TWO-HOUR SERIES FINALE EVENT - In the final chapter of One Tree Hill, the tenth anniversary of Tric brings old faces and new possibilities for the Tree Hill family"

Promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43zHfpI7Nww

Ahhh the last episode!! Everyone discuss!!

Edited on 03/29/2012 10:53am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

morty1988

[2]Mar 29, 2012
    • level: 8
    is it a double dose of OTH or just some extras afterwards? Thought I read that somewhere, hoping for two hours of OTH finale extravaganza!

LeytonTLA

[3]Mar 29, 2012
    • level: 16
    im so sad LAST EPISODE EVER, how did 9 years pass so quickly, i was 12 when this show started as soon as i watch the finale next week i'll be starting from ep one all over again!!

Justlikeheaven_

[4]Mar 29, 2012
    • level: 33

LeytonTLA wrote:
    im so sad LAST EPISODE EVER, how did 9 years pass so quickly, i was 12 when this show started as soon as i watch the finale next week i'll be starting from ep one all over again!!
    I know, it seriously is just crazy. I spent basically ALL my teenage years being completely and insanely obsessed with this show. LOL! And now it ends in just a week.

morty1988 wrote:
    is it a double dose of OTH or just some extras afterwards? Thought I read that somewhere, hoping for two hours of OTH finale extravaganza!

I read that there is one hour of "show" and the second hour is interviews and stuff from the cast.

Edited on 03/29/2012 3:00pm

morty1988

[5]Mar 29, 2012
    • level: 8

Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    I know, it seriously is just crazy. I spend basically ALL my teenage years being completely and insanely obsessed with this show. LOL! And now it ends in just a week.

Well it's time to close our teenage frustrations and get on with life

Justlikeheaven_

[6]Mar 29, 2012
    morty1988 wrote:

Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    I know, it seriously is just crazy. I spent basically ALL my teenage years being completely and insanely obsessed with this show. LOL! And now it ends in just a week.

Well it's time to close our teenage frustrations and get on with life

hahaha! OTH will still have a special place in my heart though

stellarchick86

[7]Mar 29, 2012
    Haha. I said the same thing about The OC and Im still obsessed with it lol It just brings me back to old memories and thoughts about how Ive been wishing that I lived in Cali since I was 4 hehe. You never really get over it, it always holds at least a little place in your heart.

Justlikeheaven_

[8]Mar 29, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Haha. I said the same thing about The OC and Im still obsessed with it lol It just brings me back to old memories and thoughts about how Ive been wishing that I lived in Cali since I was 4 hehe. You never really get over it, it always holds at least a little place in your heart.

Yeah, and the OC has been off air for what 5 years? That will be me. Still obsessed. I'm sure it won't be as bad as currently, but there will always be a little bit of obsession. I can just feel it. Ever since season 9 started, i have been watching my boxsets literally every single day, missing OTH like it had already been gone from the air, even though it wasn't yet. So once it is gone for REAL next wed, It is going to be hard. I know it's crazy to think that a single tv show would touch your heart so much, but it did for me.

stellarchick86

[9]Mar 29, 2012
    Yeah. I hear ya. At least OTH got 9 years. The OC got 4 and I disliked the 4th season greatly. I guess thats why I never got over it. It had so much potential that was just wasted that I dont have that "well they did everything they could" feeling. With this show I can pretty much say that lol I guess you can argue that they couldve done more with LP before Chad left but at least they got married and had a kid.
    Edited on 03/29/2012 4:06pm

txgirl75

[10]Mar 29, 2012
    • level: 23
    I will be sad to see this show go. I guess this is the last show from the WB right?

that70sshow2000

[11]Mar 29, 2012
    • level: 15
    txgirl75 wrote:
    I will be sad to see this show go. I guess this is the last show from the WB right?

Yup. Cw will be off the air in another air. Their lineup sucks. I used to watch quite a few shows on wb/cw but now it's done to one after smallville and soon to be a big fat zero.

stellarchick86

[12]Mar 29, 2012
    Smallvilles still on the air? I thought that was cancelled a while back. And isnt Supernatural a WB show?

quintex96

[13]Mar 29, 2012
    • level: 9
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Smallvilles still on the air? I thought that was cancelled a while back. And isnt Supernatural a WB show?
    Yeah, Smallville ended last year. There's nothing worth watching on the CW after OTH ends, couldn't care less about Supernatural or Vampire Diaries. The UPN WB merger was truly one of the worst ideas ever, I still won't forgive the CW execs for how badly they screwed over Reba, the highest rated WB show.

that70sshow2000

[14]Mar 29, 2012
    quintex96 wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Yeah, Smallville ended last year. There's nothing worth watching on the CW after OTH ends, couldn't care less about Supernatural or Vampire Diaries. The UPN WB merger was truly one of the worst ideas ever, I still won't forgive the CW execs for how badly they screwed over Reba, the highest rated WB show.

Totalllyyy agree about Reba. Wb/cw comedies always sucked but Reba was the one funny gem on the network. No idea why they canceled it. Especially since i thought s6 was one of the funniest.

Seems like cw wants an exclusive soap network where wb had more variety of genres.

that70sshow2000

[15]Mar 29, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:

I said "now it's down to one after smallville"-- that one being OTH, and "soon to be a big fat zero" since OTH is ending.

Justlikeheaven_

[17]Mar 29, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:

Smallville ended last year i believe. And yeah, Supernatural is a WB show.... It will be the only one left now. I think Smallville, Supernatural, and One tree hill were the last 3 for a few years actually. (before smallville ended last year i mean). Because i remember saying for awhile that there were only a few wb shows left standing.

txgirl75

[18]Mar 29, 2012
    • level: 23
    I couldn't remember is supernatural was Wb or cameon when cw came. After one tree hill i will probably be done with CW unelss Hart of Dixie gets another season. Sad thought it's like now shows go down hill after the firslt season lol.

that70sshow2000

[19]Mar 29, 2012
    Hart of Dixie sucks.

Was really tryin it though since it has Rachel Billion but it sucks.

quintex96

[20]Mar 29, 2012
    • level: 9
    that70sshow2000 wrote:
    quintex96 wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:

Totalllyyy agree about Reba. Wb/cw comedies always sucked but Reba was the one funny gem on the network. No idea why they canceled it. Especially since i thought s6 was one of the funniest.

Seems like cw wants an exclusive soap network where wb had more variety of genres.
    Yeah, there was stuff like Do Over and For Your Love, now there's a lousy retreat of 90210(didn't like the original that much to begin with) Gossip Girl(massively overrated), Melrose Place(blech). The CW also screwed over the shows it carried over from UPN like Girlfriends and One On One.