One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

9x13 "One Tree Hill" Episode Discussion

How would you rate the last episode ever?

  • Avatar of Justlikeheaven_

    Justlikeheaven_

    [41]Mar 31, 2012
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 12,624

    Yeah i heard that the finale was leaked. I dont want to watch until Wednesday because for some reason it won't feel OFFICIAL for me, so please don't review the episode until Wednesday. It would be greatly appreciated. But I do have one question, was there a Chris/Nathan scene????

    Edited on 03/31/2012 9:55am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of that70sshow2000

    that70sshow2000

    [42]Mar 31, 2012
    • member since: 12/19/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,049
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    Yeah i heard that the finale was leaked. I dont want to watch until Wednesday because for some reason it won't feel OFFICIAL for me, so please don't review the episode until Wednesday. It would be greatly appeaciated. But I do have one question, was there a Chris/Nathan scene????


    Yes. Chris kisses Nathan and admits he was always the half of Naley he should've went after. Nathan reciprocates but giving him it in the bum.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Princess_Pinky

    Princess_Pinky

    [43]Mar 31, 2012
    • member since: 09/28/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,073

    Is it streaming anywhere? I'm dying to see it!


    And what were the flashforwards of the kids like? (Talk about them under spoiler tags, please? I've been most curious about those.)

    Edited on 03/31/2012 9:51am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [44]Mar 31, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    Princess_Pinky wrote:

    Is it streaming anywhere? I'm dying to see it!


    And what were the flashforwards of the kids like? (Talk about them under spoiler tags, please? I've been most curious about those.)


    Ill send you a PM with a link for the finale. Did you still want me to answer your questions about the kids or do you want to just wait until you see it then?

    that70sshow2000 wrote:
    Yes. Chris kisses Nathan and admits he was always the half of Naley he should've went after. Nathan reciprocates but giving him it in the bum.


    Lol ahh 70sshow, Im actually going to miss your wacky self.

    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    was there a Chris/Nathan scene????


    ***SPOILER***
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of that70sshow2000

    that70sshow2000

    [45]Mar 31, 2012
    • member since: 12/19/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,049
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Princess_Pinky wrote:

    Is it streaming anywhere? I'm dying to see it!


    And what were the flashforwards of the kids like? (Talk about them under spoiler tags, please? I've been most curious about those.)


    Ill send you a PM with a link for the finale. Did you still want me to answer your questions about the kids or do you want to just wait until you see it then?

    that70sshow2000 wrote:
    Yes. Chris kisses Nathan and admits he was always the half of Naley he should've went after. Nathan reciprocates but giving him it in the bum.


    Lol ahh 70sshow, Im actually going to miss your wacky self.

    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    was there a Chris/Nathan scene????


    ***SPOILER***



    ***SPOILER***
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Princess_Pinky

    Princess_Pinky

    [46]Mar 31, 2012
    • member since: 09/28/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,073

    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Ill send you a PM with a link for the finale. Did you still want me to answer your questions about the kids or do you want to just wait until you see it then?


    Yeah, please just tell me. I was hoping there would be a link on YouTube or Vimeo or something, because those are the only types I can watch. But still, thanks for trying to help.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [47]Mar 31, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124

    Pinky- I was responding to your PM anyway, so I just wrote back about the kids in there.



    70sshow- No, I wouldnt spoil anyone on purpose. If someone click on the link, thats their perogative

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Justlikeheaven_

    Justlikeheaven_

    [48]Mar 31, 2012
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 12,624

    Thank you, Stellar! I was really curious to know. I really am glad anyone who saw the episode already,aren't reviewing the episode yet until Wednesday because spoiler tags are very tempting for me. I see them and i click. lol. My hand has a mind of it's own when spoiler tags are shown. LOL!

    Edited on 03/31/2012 4:44pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [49]Mar 31, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    I hear ya. Im actually pretty good about walking away, I just hate when people act like they arent spoiling it but they really are. Like, total hypothetical example but, ya know __this person in spoiler tags_ is pregnant! Its like well thanks for spoiling that someone is goin to be pregnant then lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of that70sshow2000

    that70sshow2000

    [50]Mar 31, 2012
    • member since: 12/19/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,049
    Eh but since no one cared Lauren was pregnant who cares.

    And I had no idea that actress of Lauren was the girl who plays CRAZY CAROLINE on that 70s show.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [51]Mar 31, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    ^It was just a hypothetical example. I wasnt even thinking of Lauren. I was actually spoiled about her anyway, like a lot of things this season. I see it on other boards too. Or "_so and so_ gets married!" or "_so and so_ returns!"
    Edited on 03/31/2012 6:45pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Justlikeheaven_

    Justlikeheaven_

    [52]Mar 31, 2012
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 12,624
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    I hear ya. Im actually pretty good about walking away, I just hate when people act like they arent spoiling it but they really are.


    Sometimes, when there are spoiler tags, i would even tell myself that i am not going to click on them, but then i end up clicking on them anyway. I am such a spoiler junkie. That is one of the main reasons why i didn't want to watch the finale early. Throughout a month or so, i have read so many spoilers about the finale that i basically know majority of whats going to happen in it, so i atleast want to get myself excited and hyped up for Wednesday, because when you read spoilers, you always picture it different than actual. I know waiting these 4 days is going to be extremely hard!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [53]Mar 31, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    ^Hehe. Idk, but by watching the finale, it makes me want to go back and start with the series over again. And I just finished watching the series a month or so ago too! haha
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of that70sshow2000

    that70sshow2000

    [54]Mar 31, 2012
    • member since: 12/19/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,049
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    I hear ya. Im actually pretty good about walking away, I just hate when people act like they arent spoiling it but they really are.


    Sometimes, when there are spoiler tags, i would even tell myself that i am not going to click on them, but then i end up clicking on them anyway. I am such a spoiler junkie. That is one of the main reasons why i didn't want to watch the finale early. Throughout a month or so, i have read so many spoilers about the finale that i basically know majority of whats going to happen in it, so i atleast want to get myself excited and hyped up for Wednesday, because when you read spoilers, you always picture it different than actual. I know waiting these 4 days is going to be extremely hard!


    Yeah it's hard not to open spoiler tags. It's like on Big Brother when be HoH gets a Pandora's box they always end up opening it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of that70sshow2000

    that70sshow2000

    [55]Mar 31, 2012
    • member since: 12/19/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,049
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    ^Hehe. Idk, but by watching the finale, it makes me want to go back and start with the series over again. And I just finished watching the series a month or so ago too! haha


    Except I've seen s1 and 2 so much I'm all out. S3-5 I could watch again.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [56]Mar 31, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    ^I could always watch s3. But usually what happens is that I want to watch s1-2 to build up to it, then I watch s3, and then its hard for me to push on after that because to me each season gets progessively worse haha (though Id prob. put s9 above s8 ).
    Edited on 03/31/2012 9:50pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of that70sshow2000

    that70sshow2000

    [57]Apr 1, 2012
    • member since: 12/19/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,049
    Idk why I move s3 so much, just great sls, actors were in their prime and on their game, writing was sharp and good, awesome music. I don't think s4 can be counted as for when. The show started going down hill. That's not til the adult years.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [58]Apr 1, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    I saw a big decrease in quality from s3 to s4. It is def. my least fave of the teen years. But it makes sense because they had to conclude everything and tie everything up so they couldnt get into a lot of heavy episodes. And s3 is awesome for a lot of reasons, or at least in my eyes it is.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Justlikeheaven_

    Justlikeheaven_

    [59]Apr 1, 2012
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 12,624
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    ^Hehe. Idk, but by watching the finale, it makes me want to go back and start with the series over again. And I just finished watching the series a month or so ago too! haha


    haha. I know exactly what you mean. I have been watching random episodes sparatically since season 9 first started in January. And they alll add up to all the episodes in the series, but now that we have gotten SO many throwbacks in the past couple episodes, it makes me want to start from the beginning and watch each episode in order. I know once i watch the finale, i am going to want to do that even more.
    stellarchick86 wrote:

    ^I could always watch s3. But usually what happens is that I want to watch s1-2 to build up to it, then I watch s3, and then its hard for me to push on after that because to me each season gets progessively worse haha (though Id prob. put s9 above s8 ).


    I agree with you. Season 3, i can seriously watch that whole entire season in order multiple times in just a short period of time. Season 3 is by far my favorite season. And then as for the other seasons, for me, it isn't that they aren't good, it is just the show started to change. I liked season 4 personally, but it still does not compare to seasons 1-3.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TreeHill_89

    TreeHill_89

    [60]Apr 1, 2012
    • member since: 06/28/06
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 3,886
    I'm so tempted to watch it online!!! But i think i'm gonna wait, why was it leaked?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.