One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

9x13 "One Tree Hill" Episode Discussion

How would you rate the last episode ever?

  • Avatar of bronbrons27

    bronbrons27

    [121]Apr 5, 2012
    • member since: 06/11/09
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,727
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    bronbrons27 wrote:
    It took Mouth and Millie almost another 5 years to get pregnant?? I think Millie should have found out in the finale (before the time jump) that she was pregnant instead, and then they could just have had a little four year old boy/girl in the flashforward.

    I wondered about this too. The Millie in s5 I could see, because she seemed like a girl who wanted kids a bit older in life and wanted to have a 'career' first. But now she has one, she has her own show, and she had been with Mouth practically 4 years prior. Maybe they just wanted us to see Millie pregnant at some point, she was very cute pregnant, but it wouldve made more sense logically for her to have a child (I hope a girl) pointed out and maybe have Bevin be the pregnant one or maybe even Quinn.
    Yeah I agree, I think it should have been Bevin pregnant in the flashforward, and Mouth/Millie could have had a little four year old girl, I think that would have been cute. I actually would like to think that Clay/Quinn don't have anymore children though, to be honest. I really like their family with Logan because it means we get Clay/Quinn ending up together, but still get a bit of Clay/Sara too, because I really like both C/Q and C/S, I can't decide between them most days.


    I also agree with what a lot of you said about LP. I think they should definitely have been mentioned more, especially Peyton. Lucas was alright because we did see Haley with the Julius Ceasar book, and the predictions box (I also would have liked to see Haley keep a copy of an Unkindness of Ravens in the cafe too). But with Peyton, we basically got nothing other than seeing her old room. I would have liked to see maybe Brooke telling Julian some stories of times with her and Peyton in Peyton's bedroom, or something. And it would have been even more amazing for Haley/Nathan or Brooke to mention that LP are moving back to Tree Hill (EVEN in the flashfoward).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [122]Apr 5, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    bronbrons27 wrote:
    Yeah I agree, I think it should have been Bevin pregnant in the flashforward, and Mouth/Millie could have had a little four year old girl, I think that would have been cute. I actually would like to think that Clay/Quinn don't have anymore children though, to be honest. I really like their family with Logan because it means we get Clay/Quinn ending up together, but still get a bit of Clay/Sara too, because I really like both C/Q and C/S, I can't decide between them most days.

    Yeah. I dont know, I guess I just felt like then that way C/S lives on through Logan yet Quinn has her own child too. I could see her with a little girl dressing her up and stuff just like I could see Brooke with it (and in my mind, she has a girl in the future, I dont care what the show says! haha) and they can do that together. And also then that way Lydia, Millies girl and Quinns girl can live on as the next 3 best friend in the show (or Lydia, Millies girl and Brookes girl). But on the other hand, its good to see at least one couple not have the traditional children/adopt type of situation on here.
    bronbrons27 wrote:
    I also agree with what a lot of you said about LP. I think they should definitely have been mentioned more, especially Peyton. Lucas was alright because we did see Haley with the Julius Ceasar book, and the predictions box (I also would have liked to see Haley keep a copy of an Unkindness of Ravens in the cafe too). But with Peyton, we basically got nothing other than seeing her old room. I would have liked to see maybe Brooke telling Julian some stories of times with her and Peyton in Peyton's bedroom, or something. And it would have been even more amazing for Haley/Nathan or Brooke to mention that LP are moving back to Tree Hill (EVEN in the flashfoward).

    Yeah, agreed, though they sort of did with that Brooke flashback of her cheering and the NOFX sticker on the locker. But I get what youre saying. And AUOR at KC would be cool too.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Justlikeheaven_

    Justlikeheaven_

    [123]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 12,624
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    I think a tree hill reunion episode would be cool. Like Nathan, Haley, Brooke, and everyone and the kids come back for one episode so we get caught up, but i think that a entire spin off of OTH (like they did with BH 90210, AND 90210) would be badbecause then it would ruin the way we saw the series end, and i don't want that to happen.

    Well when I say reunion, I mean that the 5 core cast members, plus Moira, Paul and maybe Craig and Barbara come back and they talk about old times/behind-the-scenes stuff, etc. They did one for 90210 and what was so good about it is that old cast members who never came back on the show came back for the reunion to talk about stuff. Shannen Doherty left after s4, even though the show lasted for 10 years, and then they added like another few years onto that, and Shannen came back to talk about her departure and left rumors to rest. I figured they could do the same with Chad and Hilarie, once a few years go by and they arent busy doing whatever they are doing now, and why I wanted it with The OC was because of Mischa Barton.


    Oh, yeah. that would be better than an actual episode with the characters. I think it would be good to have a reunion with the actors. Because years after a show ends, you kinda expect the actors answers to be different than what they would be like now.. I think that I actually think they have done that with other long running shows. I think they did it with Full House too. LOL! We get that Evening in Tree Hill thing on the boxset which i am really looking forward to. I would say that is kinda like a reunion thing.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Justlikeheaven_

    Justlikeheaven_

    [124]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 12,624
    So i just realized that if the finale was based around the 10 year anniversary of Tric, then that date that Nathan/Haley were having was most likely to celebrate their 10 year anniversary being married. I don't know why that didn't sink in when i was watching the episode. I was just blinded by the great scenes that they were apparently. lol.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bronbrons27

    bronbrons27

    [125]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 06/11/09
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,727
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Yeah. I dont know, I guess I just felt like then that way C/S lives on through Logan yet Quinn has her own child too. I could see her with a little girl dressing her up and stuff just like I could see Brooke with it (and in my mind, she has a girl in the future, I dont care what the show says! haha) and they can do that together. And also then that way Lydia, Millies girl and Quinns girl can live on as the next 3 best friend in the show (or Lydia, Millies girl and Brookes girl). But on the other hand, its good to see at least one couple not have the traditional children/adopt type of situation on here.
    Yeah now that you mention it, I could definitely see Quinn with a little girl, dressing her up and stuff. And Mouth and Millie I can definitely see more with a daughter rather a son, I'm not sure why. Yeah it would be great if Millie's girl, Quinn's girl and possibly Brooke's girl too could be the next three best friends on the show though. I think Lydia would be a bit too much older than them though, she'd already be about 7-8 years older than Millie's girl.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ILUVSCOFIELD

    ILUVSCOFIELD

    [126]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 01/31/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 221

    I was pleasantly surprised by the finale. After last week's episode, I predicted the finale would suck, but it was actually very good. I was pretty much okay with everything that happened, even Quinn/Clay getting married. They're not my favorite couple, but at least they're happy; I'm just glad they didn't try to squeeze a big wedding into the episode because then it would've been horrible. I think the courthouse wedding was fitting, especially since they've both been married before. All the Naley scenes were great, especially the mac & cheese/bracelet scene. I was half expecting the bracelet to be the same one from before, but that bracelet was defenitely a nice upgrade. The flash-forward was okay. At first I thought it was a regular scene from the present or a scene from Julian's showuntil I saw Baker Man was up and running, so I figured it was in the future. Thinking back, I wonder if we were supposed to conclude that Jamie was in fact going to be a Raven during his conversation with Nathan at the Rivercourt in the begining. But, it was nice to get a glimpse of their futures; however, I think they should've aged the adult characters slightly, since looking at the kids, at least seven years was supposed to have lapsed. I'm just guessing. I'm glad Bevin/Skills got back together. I wish they would've had a scene together before the forward though to explain what happened with Tim and her son (I'm assuming Bevin/Tim's son is supposed to b with Tim). Overall, good episode. I now however have nothing to watch on tv at all anymore except for repeats of other long cancelled tv shows (Friends, Living Single, Golden Girls, etc.) and Food Network. Goodbye One Tree Hill, and I guess goodbye to everyone on the board because once a show goes off the air these fan boards usually die. Maybe the board can stay alive with updates on the actors' new projects or whatever.


    Nitpick: In the finale during Quinn/Bevin's scene, how could Quinn have gone to high school with Bevin? When Taylor first appeared, it was revealed that Taylor was a senior when Haley was a freshman. Bevin and Haley were in the same class. This lead me to three possible explanations 1) Quinn is actually younger than Taylor and not the other way around. 2) Bevin was held back a grade. 3) Just another continuity error courtesy of the writers (Hey it wouldn't be OTH without continuity errors or screwy timelines, right?). Toodles Laughing.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bronbrons27

    bronbrons27

    [127]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 06/11/09
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,727
    ILUVSCOFIELD wrote:

    Nitpick: In the finale during Quinn/Bevin's scene, how could Quinn have gone to high school with Bevin? When Taylor first appeared, it was revealed that Taylor was a senior when Haley was a freshman. Bevin and Haley were in the same class. This lead me to three possible explanations 1) Quinn is actually younger than Taylor and not the other way around. 2) Bevin was held back a grade. 3) Just another continuity error courtesy of the writers (Hey it wouldn't be OTH without continuity errors or screwy timelines, right?). Toodles Laughing.

    Yeah I wondered that as well actually... Personally, I always thought that Quinn WAS the middle sister, older than Haley but younger than Taylor. And that she was maybe two years older than Haley and one year younger than Taylor (which would still make sense for Haley being alone in the house in season 1 during her junior year, because that would be Quinn's first year at college). Although when a few of us discussed this before, I found out that everyone else always thought Quinn was the oldest of the three. My guess is (and I think someone else mentioned it before too) was that the character of Quinn (before we saw her in season 7) was supposed to be older than Taylor, but when they casted Shantel (who is even younger than Joy), they decided to make her the middle sister instead.

    But then again, Haley and Bevin didn't even really know each other (or not well enough to know each other's siblings) until season 3, which would be their senior year, and probably Quinn's second year of college. Which would mean Quinn was away most of the time, so I still don't see how Bevin and Quinn would really know each other, or well enough to remember each other after 10 years anyway, haha it still doesn't make much sense....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [128]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124

    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    Oh, yeah. that would be better than an actual episode with the characters. I think it would be good to have a reunion with the actors. Because years after a show ends, you kinda expect the actors answers to be different than what they would be like now.. I think that I actually think they have done that with other long running shows. I think they did it with Full House too. LOL! We get that Evening in Tree Hill thing on the boxset which i am really looking forward to. I would say that is kinda like a reunion thing.

    Yeah, I wouldn't opposed to a "last episode" type of thing it just seems unlikely, esp. since we had the flashforward. But with the reunion thing, they can answer a lot of questions we didn't already know. I mean the cast has done interviews before but they seem to be very PC. This would be more like a 'E! True Hollywood Special' kind of a thing. Hey, I'd even settle for that if we thought that Chad and Hilarie would come back on it.



    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    So i just realized that if the finale was based around the 10 year anniversary of Tric, then that date that Nathan/Haley were having was most likely to celebrate their 10 year anniversary being married. I don't know why that didn't sink in when i was watching the episode. I was just blinded by the great scenes that they were apparently. lol.

    Oh yeah that would make sense since they got married at the end of s1 and Tric was up and running not long after s2 started. Cool! Wow, 10 years.



    bronbrons27 wrote:
    Yeah now that you mention it, I could definitely see Quinn with a little girl, dressing her up and stuff. And Mouth and Millie I can definitely see more with a daughter rather a son, I'm not sure why. Yeah it would be great if Millie's girl, Quinn's girl and possibly Brooke's girl too could be the next three best friends on the show though. I think Lydia would be a bit too much older than them though, she'd already be about 7-8 years older than Millie's girl.

    Oh yeah that's true lol IDK, they need more little girls on the show besides just Lydia considering we have the twins, Jamie, Logan and Chuck (since we don't actually see Sawyer) and I can totally see Quinn, Brooke and Millie with girls. Plus usually when it comes to TV show characters that I love, I love seeing them with a daughter and son to see how they treat each one and stuff. That's why if LP came back, I'd hope they have a son and for Brulian to have a girl in the future. Naley's the only one who has both. Quinn, since she has Logan, and Millie it would be nice but I guess it's not necessary.



    bronbrons27 wrote:
    My guess is (and I think someone else mentioned it before too) was that the character of Quinn (before we saw her in season 7) was supposed to be older than Taylor, but when they casted Shantel (who is even younger than Joy), they decided to make her the middle sister instead.

    That's what I think happened too. Plus I think that it just makes sense to me to have Taylor be the middle sister because she would always be compared to her brainy younger sister who does everything right and her older artistic sister who's off doing whatever it is she wants to do. If she was older than Quinn AND Haley, then wouldn't it make more sense for her to be compared to Vivian then? Plus I remember Taylor saying to someone, maybe Nathan, that Haley puts a lot of pressure on herself to 'redeem' what Taylor does. Well you'd think then that Quinn would do that since she is next in line, so that line didn't make much sense to me either. I don't know, I only have an older brother, I don't have sisters that I'm compared with, but to me this would make more senseā€¦

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Justlikeheaven_

    Justlikeheaven_

    [129]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 12,624

    stellarchick86 wrote:


    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    Oh, yeah. that would be better than an actual episode with the characters. I think it would be good to have a reunion with the actors. Because years after a show ends, you kinda expect the actors answers to be different than what they would be like now.. I think that I actually think they have done that with other long running shows. I think they did it with Full House too. LOL! We get that Evening in Tree Hill thing on the boxset which i am really looking forward to. I would say that is kinda like a reunion thing.
    Yeah, I wouldn't opposed to a "last episode" type of thing it just seems unlikely, esp. since we had the flashforward. But with the reunion thing, they can answer a lot of questions we didn't already know. I mean the cast has done interviews before but they seem to be very PC. This would be more like a 'E! True Hollywood Special' kind of a thing. Hey, I'd even settle for that if we thought that Chad and Hilarie would come back on it.


    Yeah. and on the other side of things, i mean, i admit, i would LOVE to have a spin off show with it focusing on all the tree hill kids and everything, but it would ruin the way we saw things end and i definitely wouldnt want that to happen. because it is obvious that James lafferty, joy, sophia etc wouldn;'t want to be a regular. The kids, they can cast anyone, but the adults have to be the same people. lol.


    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    So i just realized that if the finale was based around the 10 year anniversary of Tric, then that date that Nathan/Haley were having was most likely to celebrate their 10 year anniversary being married. I don't know why that didn't sink in when i was watching the episode. I was just blinded by the great scenes that they were apparently. lol.
    Oh yeah that would make sense since they got married at the end of s1 and Tric was up and running not long after s2 started. Cool! Wow, 10 years.


    Yeah. It kinda makes sense that that is what that date was for. Especially since Nathan seemed to surprise Haley with it. And yeah about tric, The first party that was at tric was Naley's first wedding reception.

    Edited on 04/06/2012 3:19pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [130]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    ^Oh yeah, thats true. Very cool.

    And yeah, Im not too keen on spin-offs or "next generation" type things either because more than likely what will ended up happening is that a few actors will come back but most wont so they will either split couples up or have contrived reasons for not being around, just like on 90210. Its not really worth it to damage what we all saw this show becomes for 9 years for that. In my view anywyay.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Justlikeheaven_

    Justlikeheaven_

    [131]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 12,624
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    And yeah, Im not too keen on spin-offs or "next generation" type things either because more than likely what will ended up happening is that a few actors will come back but most wont so they will either split couples up or have contrived reasons for not being around, just like on 90210. Its not really worth it to damage what we all saw this show becomes for 9 years for that. In my view anywyay.


    Yeah, it's like even though, it's going to be tough not having new episodes to watch, and I will go through major OTH withdraw, I am happy with what we did get. 9 seasons is more than most tv shows get so i need to just look at it that way. I never watched BH 90210, OR watch 90210, but I did hear that they kinda recked what the BH 90210 finale ending left with. And that is the last thing i would ever want for OTH. OTH is just too good of a show.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [132]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    ^Yeah. I mean if they centered it around Jamie, then obviously Joy and James would need to be involved somehow and if Joy said okay and James said no, then I wouldnt want them to wreck the Naley marriage. Thats what happened with 90210. Tori Spelling came back for a few eps but Brian Austin Green had no interest in coming back, but their characters got married in the series finale. In order to explain BAG's absence, they had Donna (Spelling) say that they are on the brink of a divorce. Everyone was mad about that. I guess they could always say that Nathan is out of town, but still.
    Edited on 04/06/2012 4:06pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Justlikeheaven_

    Justlikeheaven_

    [133]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 12,624
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    ^Yeah. I mean if they centered it around Jamie, then obviously Joy and James would need to be involved somehow and if Joy said okay and James said no, then I wouldnt want them to wreck the Naley marriage. Thats what happened with 90210. Tori Spelling came back for a few eps but Brian Austin Green had no interest in coming back, but their characters got married in the series finale. In order to explain BAG's absence, they had Donna (Spelling) say that they are on the brink of a divorce. Everyone was mad about that. I guess they could always say that Nathan is out of town, but still.


    hahaha. Yeah. I kinda feel bad for those who were fans of that couple particular couple in BH90210. I mean, for me with OTH, that is the last thing i would want for Naley. I would just rather stick to what we know and be done with it. lol.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [134]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    ^Totally.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bronbrons27

    bronbrons27

    [135]Apr 7, 2012
    • member since: 06/11/09
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,727

    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Plus I think that it just makes sense to me to have Taylor be the middle sister because she would always be compared to her brainy younger sister who does everything right and her older artistic sister who's off doing whatever it is she wants to do. If she was older than Quinn AND Haley, then wouldn't it make more sense for her to be compared to Vivian then? Plus I remember Taylor saying to someone, maybe Nathan, that Haley puts a lot of pressure on herself to 'redeem' what Taylor does. Well you'd think then that Quinn would do that since she is next in line, so that line didn't make much sense to me either. I don't know, I only have an older brother, I don't have sisters that I'm compared with, but to me this would make more sense
    Yeah that actually does make sense when you say it like that, about Taylor being the middle sister. I think I'll just stick to the thought that Quinn was originally supposed to be older, but they changed the sister order later when Shantel was cast, haha. Especially because, going back to the Bevin thing, there's no way Quinn and Bevin could have gone to high school together if Quinn was older than Taylor... I don't think the writers really thought that one through.



    Also, I agree what you guys have been saying about the "next generation" type stuff. A cast reunion type thing in a few years would be really great, but I definitely think it would somewhat ruin the show if they did a Next Generation OTH tv show. Also, I think all the kids are just too spread out, age wise, as well to make it work well. I mean, like you could center it around Lydia/Davis/Jude, because they are all about the same age, and could be in the same school year. But then how would you include Jamie in it well? Jamie IS the main kid on the show, so it would be weird if he wasn't in it, and he's about, what 8 years older than Lydia? So he could never be in high school with them, or he couldn't even be in college when they are in high school, he'd be past college already. And then there's Logan stuck right in the middle. AND even younger kids too (i.e. Mouth/Millie's kid etc). So to be honest, I'm not really sure that a next generation show would really work that well anyway.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [136]Apr 7, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124

    bronbrons27 wrote:
    that actually does make sense when you say it like that, about Taylor being the middle sister. I think I'll just stick to the thought that Quinn was originally supposed to be older, but they changed the sister order later when Shantel was cast, haha. Especially because, going back to the Bevin thing, there's no way Quinn and Bevin could have gone to high school together if Quinn was older than Taylor... I don't think the writers really thought that one through.


    Yeah, its the only thing that could make sense to me this way because I think the writers think that if they would put Shantel as the oldest, then everyone would be like "What! How is Quinn older when Shantel's 24 and Lindsey is 28!" (or however old she is, Im just throwing out numbers) So I think they just kind of re-worked it in there. Plus it would make sense for Taylor to instigate stuff as the middle child to both Quinn and Haley rather than have her be 2nd oldest because then shed probably only pick on Quinn and maybe Vivian. Haley and she would seem too far apart for them to have as big of a rivalry as they do in s2. Plus the writers tend to mess around with other stuff anyway, like Jimmy dying, so why not change their ages.



    bronbrons27 wrote:
    Also, I agree what you guys have been saying about the "next generation" type stuff. A cast reunion type thing in a few years would be really great, but I definitely think it would somewhat ruin the show if they did a Next Generation OTH tv show. Also, I think all the kids are just too spread out, age wise, as well to make it work well. I mean, like you could center it around Lydia/Davis/Jude, because they are all about the same age, and could be in the same school year. But then how would you include Jamie in it well? Jamie IS the main kid on the show, so it would be weird if he wasn't in it, and he's about, what 8 years older than Lydia? So he could never be in high school with them, or he couldn't even be in college when they are in high school, he'd be past college already. And then there's Logan stuck right in the middle. AND even younger kids too (i.e. Mouth/Millie's kid etc). So to be honest, I'm not really sure that a next generation show would really work that well anyway.


    I THINK people think that it would follow Jamie, Chuck and Maddison in high school, sort of as the new Lucas, Haley and Nathan or something like that, since it ended with Jamie at the end. And then if Jamie comes home and sees a 5-6 year old Lydia then theyd work it in that way. But itd be hard to show the younger kids without the parents because obviously they will need parental supervision. So maybe they would just focus more on school/team stuff? I have no idea.

    Edited on 04/07/2012 5:14pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Justlikeheaven_

    Justlikeheaven_

    [137]Apr 8, 2012
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 12,624

    bronbrons27 wrote:
    Yeah that actually does make sense when you say it like that, about Taylor being the middle sister. I think I'll just stick to the thought that Quinn was originally supposed to be older, but they changed the sister order later when Shantel was cast, haha. Especially because, going back to the Bevin thing, there's no way Quinn and Bevin could have gone to high school together if Quinn was older than Taylor... I don't think the writers really thought that one through.


    So i am guessing all three of them were in high school at the same time. I mean, if we know that Haley was a freshman when Taylor was a senior, then maybe? Quinn was a junior when Taylor was a senior and Haley was a freshman. I know we were supposed to think that Quinn was the oldest out of the three of them, but it is a theory. And then it would make sense for us because when OTH started Haley, ofcourse was a junior so both of them would have graduated already and out of the house. Since she was the last one left living at her house before she got married.

    stellarchick86 wrote:
    I THINK people think that it would follow Jamie, Chuck and Maddison in high school, sort of as the new Lucas, Haley and Nathan or something like that, since it ended with Jamie at the end. And then if Jamie comes home and sees a 5-6 year old Lydia then theyd work it in that way. But itd be hard to show the younger kids without the parents because obviously they will need parental supervision. So maybe they would just focus more on school/team stuff? I have no idea.
    Yeah, i agree. That is what i would think too, and the really young kids would just be minor characters. Because we only got a very brief glipse of Lydia/Jude/Davis growing up, unlike Jamie, Chuck, and Madison. And i agree. I have seen those three like a next generation Nathan, Haley, Lucas. Even though i have kinda gone back and forth whether or not Jamie would be the next Lucas or Nathan. Because of Jamies crush on Madison. lol. Who knows, all we can do is imagine up our own scenarios.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of alirk

    alirk

    [138]Apr 8, 2012
    • member since: 10/15/05
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,530

    Descent send of for OTH, but there were so many missing characters that needed to make an appearance. Lucas, Peyton (obviously), Karen, Deb, etc etc etc

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bronbrons27

    bronbrons27

    [139]Apr 8, 2012
    • member since: 06/11/09
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,727
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    I THINK people think that it would follow Jamie, Chuck and Maddison in high school, sort of as the new Lucas, Haley and Nathan or something like that, since it ended with Jamie at the end. And then if Jamie comes home and sees a 5-6 year old Lydia then theyd work it in that way. But itd be hard to show the younger kids without the parents because obviously they will need parental supervision. So maybe they would just focus more on school/team stuff? I have no idea.
    Yeah, i agree. That is what i would think too, and the really young kids would just be minor characters. Because we only got a very brief glipse of Lydia/Jude/Davis growing up, unlike Jamie, Chuck, and Madison. And i agree. I have seen those three like a next generation Nathan, Haley, Lucas. Even though i have kinda gone back and forth whether or not Jamie would be the next Lucas or Nathan. Because of Jamies crush on Madison. lol. Who knows, all we can do is imagine up our own scenarios
    Yeah that's true, I never really thought about it following Jamie/Chuck/Madison instead (probably because I don't really like Chuck or Madison, lol). But yeah, I could see them becoming next generation Lucas/Haley/Nathan, or even Lucas/Peyton/Nathan. It would kind of suck to not see Lydia, Jude and Davis as much though. And it would also be weird to never see Jamie's parents, if Joy and James didn't want to be a part of the show. But then again, we got by for years with only seeing Haley's parents in two episodes lol, so I suppose it COULD work, somehow.



    Also, I thought you guys might be interested in seeing this, it's a Lucas/Haley deleted scene from season 9, at the airport:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7wSqXunwjI&context=C400a6f2ADvjVQa1PpcFNyF1nO4eUkZRx2bnwX4rEMlzuDM3Dy3fY=

    I think they probably cut it out because then fans would be annoyed that Lucas said all those nice things to Haley but didn't make an appearance in the finale, or when Nathan returned etc.... It's a shame though, because it's a nice little scene.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of that70sshow2000

    that70sshow2000

    [140]Apr 8, 2012
    • member since: 12/19/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,049
    ^I thought the characters Madison and Chuck were pretty pointless but the part I couldn't stand about them was the actors, well the Chuck actor anyway. In a next gen setting obviously Chuck and Madison are going to be different people.. Literally...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.