One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

9x13 "One Tree Hill" Episode Discussion

How would you rate the last episode ever?

stellarchick86

[141]Apr 8, 2012
    • level: 32
    bronbrons27 wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7wSqXunwjI&context=C400a6f2ADvjVQa1PpcFNyF1nO4eUkZRx2bnwX4rEMlzuDM3Dy3fY=

Aww. So cute! I wish they kept it in. Thanks for sharing it
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TreeHill_89

[142]May 22, 2012
    I just finished watching it and can't believe it was the finale I'm still hoping and thinking it will be on air next week. I think it was a great send off to all the fans who have watched the show from the beginning. I was really worried because I kept thinking I hope it's good and doesn't suck but I'm so glad that it wasn't the case. It was really an nostalgic ending and couldn't of asked for anything more!! I loved all the little references to the past episodes and characters:
    Naley's kiss in the rain. The water balloon fight, even though it was brief it was still a cute scene. Naley's dinner where he gives her the bracelet and says don't say I never gave you anything. Haley telling Jamie about the predications, I really wish Lucas was in that scene would have been perfect. Brooke living in her house again (that made me cry), she got her family and now she gets to live her dream. 'This house deserved a family' and even her parents got back together. Nathan giving Chris his guitar as a present (That scene was so funny, it was just classic Chris) and Nathan's 'It all went downhill from here' LOL. Speaking of Chris I loved when he comes back and thinks they are out to get him! And he was laying low; he looked so funny with his glasses and beard. I loved when Mouth mentioned Jimmy and Keith it just seemed so fitting to the series finale and even though Dan's dead him and Mouth are still honoring their lives with the foundation. I loved seeing Peyton's room again; it brought back so many memories from earlier seasons. I wish there was a flashback of Peyton and Brooke.
    I loved how it began with Nathan, Haley and Brooke looking into their high school selves. It really it show how much they have changed from the beginning and where they were then and now. I loved where everyone got together at Karen's Cafe and Haley is reading Julius Caesar. I loved how the show became full circle; it ended with Jamie playing for the Ravens just like Nathan. I loved how Quinn/Clay/Logan became one big family and that they got married in the end. It was so simple but very cute. I loved Haley,Gavin and Chris signing at Tric and everyone signing along to 'I don't wanna be' with Gavin. I loved how Mouth and Mille were expecting a baby together, not only have they been through so much as a couple but especially Mouth who has been there since the pilot. It was nice to see he also got his fairy tale ending. Bevin came back!! I knew she would but I didn't know how, I loved how she came back but also thought it was random. But she and Skills always made a cute couple, Like I said before about Mouth, Skills has also been there since the beginning as well and he deserved a happy ending. I loved the flash forward, although there could have been certain things that could have improved on.
    The only thing that I would have loved to have seen is LEYTON!! Which is no surprise there as I think everyone would have loved to have seen them.OR even a mention. I've always said this; it wouldn't have been the end of the world if there were scenes in the past seasons and in the series finale where e.g. Brooke is talking on the phone with Peyton, or if either Lucas or Peyton emailed Haley and Brooke new pictures of Sawyer etc. Just to show that they are still part of the show and their lives! It's realistic that friends grow apart as they grow older; I mean we have all been there. But they made it seen like they never spoke anymore which I didn't like at all. I knew that Chad and Hillarie weren't coming back but they could have been mentioned a lot more and how about flashbacks?! I would have loved if there was a flashback of Brooke and Peyton in her bedroom and when Haley and Jamie were on the roof top at Karen's cafe there could have been a flashback of when Laley were writing their predications. And I really wish we could have known what happeneded with Bevin, I mean after all she did have a baby with Tim and named the son Nathan lol. Overall I loved it!! it was a great ending to such a great show. I'm gonna miss this show so much, I really grew up watching this show and to think it's all over makes me so sad . I wish it didn't have to end but I guess it's true what they say. 'All good things must come to a end'. I'm just so glad for repeats and boxsets as I need my OTH fix.
    Edited on 05/22/2012 5:13am
    Edited 15 total times.

Justlikeheaven_

[143]May 22, 2012
    • level: 33

TreeHill_89 wrote:
    . I'm just so glad for repeats and boxsets as I need my OTH fix.

soooo agree about needing that OTH fix. This past month and a half i have literally been watching oth sooooo much. but i think the series finale was a great ending for a nine season show. all the throwbacks were certainly needed. it made it great

Edited on 05/22/2012 2:21pm

TreeHill_89

[144]May 23, 2012
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:

TreeHill_89 wrote:
    . I'm just so glad for repeats and boxsets as I need my OTH fix.

soooo agree about needing that OTH fix. This past month and a half i have literally been watching oth sooooo much. but i think the series finale was a great ending for a nine season show. all the throwbacks were certainly needed. it made it great

I know it was a great ending .. I didn't read what people thought about the series finale because I wanted to watch it myself but reading the spoilers for the actual episode. But I'm glad that people liked it, I don't think people were that disappointmented. But everything I liked about the ending and what I thought they could have added, people had the same thoughts ) No series finale is perfect but this was close!! I'm really tempted to get all the box sets now lol