One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

If you are the writer ... who would be together, what would you change?

Who is the best cuple?

ma_liky

[1]Nov 2, 2007
    • level: 13

I vote for Lucas and Brooke.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

angrodpallanen

[2]Nov 2, 2007
    • level: 22
    I tried to write a fanfiction during the summer but it failed because of personal curcomstances, but it included all possible (straight) couples. Like Haley and Lucas getting married, Nathan and Brooke having a affaire.

Misery-Business

[3]Nov 2, 2007
    • level: 12
    First off,lets not start a Leyton vs Brucas fight.

If I was a writer, I would have Jake and Peyton(I know thats not going happen,but I can wish),Mouth and Rachel,Nathan and Haley,Brooke with someone new and Lucas with someone new.

I would keep Leyton as friends,same with Brucas and thats it.

ma_liky

[4]Nov 2, 2007

I do not want a fight. I just want to know what you think.

Yea, I forgot all about Jake and Peyton, it was long time ago... but I agree. They are good together.

And I do too think that Lucas needs a new girl.

But what would you change?

mandaaa24

[5]Nov 2, 2007
    I'd take out BL completely.

ma_liky

[6]Nov 2, 2007

mandaaa24 wrote:

why? they were ok. I mean if there wasn't brooke who knowes if peyton would be with Lucas.

I wouldnt kill Keith. he was a cool character.

mandaaa24

[7]Nov 2, 2007
    ma_liky wrote:

mandaaa24 wrote:

why? they were ok. I mean if there wasn't brooke who knowes if peyton would be with Lucas.

I was semi-kidding. I wouldn't take them out completely because it was a bit of a catalyst for LP but I CANNOT STAND BL ..I hate them with a sick fiery undying passion.

ma_liky

[8]Nov 2, 2007
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    ma_liky wrote:

mandaaa24 wrote:

I was semi-kidding. I wouldn't take them out completely because it was a bit of a catalyst for LP but I CANNOT STAND BL ..I hate them with a sick fiery undying passion.

OK scary.

Would you have allowed marriage between Haley and Nathan?

I don't think you should get married when you are 16. You'll have alifetime do that.

Edited on 11/02/2007 11:11am

mandaaa24

[9]Nov 2, 2007
    ^^ I would have made them get married, but I would have waited a little longer. But then again, if they weren't married, they may not have gotten back together the way they did and the 2nd wedding wouldnt have happened lol.

ma_liky

[10]Nov 2, 2007

mandaaa24 wrote:
    ^^ I would have made them get married, but I would have waited a little longer. But then again, if they weren't married, they may not have gotten back together the way they did and the 2nd wedding wouldnt have happened lol.

So true!!!!!!!!!

But they are young. I mean just to be with only one man since you are 16. Its

finallyleyton

[11]Nov 2, 2007
    • level: 8

If I were the writer I would take out BL for sure. I would much rather have seen the original triangle of NLP play out. I couldn't stand Brooke and Lucas as a couple. Brooke was SO annoying, whiny, and clingy while she was with him. NP didn't have a good relationship together, but at least I still found them interesting together. Defenitley wouldn't have married NH so early onor at the very least they would have split up for a long while after the tour. They've been together too much of the series IMO and I think they've lost their spark.

Chick94

[12]Nov 2, 2007
    • level: 18
    finallyleyton wrote:

If I were the writer I would take out BL for sure. I would much rather have seen the original triangle of NLP play out. I couldn't stand Brooke and Lucas as a couple. Brooke was SO annoying, whiny, and clingy while she was with him. NP didn't have a good relationship together, but at least I still found them interesting together.

I SO agree with u. NPL triangle was so much more interesting than BLP which sometimes makes me sick to my stomach. So yeah, I would have done the same thing u did, also HN wouldnt have been the shining example of love, if I wrote them and had them married at 16, they would be REALISTIC. And JP would have never gotten together.

And Dan wouldnt have been a murderer, Keith would still be dead tho. All of the characters (besides Brooke) would still have their S1 personality.

Chick94

[13]Nov 2, 2007
    ma_liky wrote:

mandaaa24 wrote:

Given what happened in the show, LP would have gotten together a LOT sooner if it wasnt for Brooke, who knows if they would have lasted given that it was too early for them, since they had a lot of "journey" left to experience.

finallyleyton

[14]Nov 2, 2007
    • level: 8
    LP wouldhave never got together if it wasn't for Brooke!!!! LMAO! I am quite certain you have that totally backwards b/c the truth is Brooke and Lucas wouldn't have gotten together if it weren't for Peyton. Lucas was never even one bit interested in Brooke until Peyton rejected him in 1:07.

Chick94

[15]Nov 2, 2007

finallyleyton wrote:
    LP wouldhave never got together if it wasn't for Brooke!!!! LMAO! I am quite certain you have that totally backwards b/c the truth is Brooke and Lucas wouldn't have gotten together if it weren't for Peyton. Lucas was never even one bit interested in Brooke until Peyton rejected him in 1:07.

Lucas truly saw her when she was all broken over Peyton being drugged and almost hurt at that party she took Peyton to. He saw how much she cared and he liked that.

MistressOfSnape

[16]Nov 2, 2007
    • level: 10
    I wouldn't have written the sex tape crap.

I wouldn't have had Haley and Nathan get married.

Brooke sleeping with Chris Keller was a pointless twist that ended up having no effect on the plot, and existed only to make Brooke and Lucas "equal." If something like that had to happen, I would have replaced Chris with Dan.

havoc2

[17]Nov 2, 2007
    • level: 19
    Brooke and daunte?????????????? What the hell?????

MistressOfSnape

[18]Nov 2, 2007
    • level: 10

havoc2 wrote:
    Brooke and daunte?????????????? What the hell?????

ROFL I didn't even notice that.

Chick94

[19]Nov 2, 2007

MistressOfSnape wrote:
    I wouldn't have written the sex tape crap. I wouldn't have had Haley and Nathan get married. Brooke sleeping with Chris Keller was a pointless twist that ended up having no effect on the plot, and existed only to make Brooke and Lucas "equal." If something like that had to happen, I would have replaced Chris with Dan.

I wouldnt call it "equal" since what Lucas did was wrong, Brooke shouldnt have done it but technically she didnt cheat. Also I thought the Chris incident was so that BL could stop their game-playing nonsense and just get together already. A catalyst to them getting together, in other words.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[20]Nov 3, 2007
    Chick94 wrote:

MistressOfSnape wrote:
    I wouldn't have written the sex tape crap. I wouldn't have had Haley and Nathan get married. Brooke sleeping with Chris Keller was a pointless twist that ended up having no effect on the plot, and existed only to make Brooke and Lucas "equal." If something like that had to happen, I would have replaced Chris with Dan.

I wouldnt call it "equal" since what Lucas did was wrong, Brooke shouldnt have done it but technically she didnt cheat. Also I thought the Chris incident was so that BL could stop their game-playing nonsense and just get together already. A catalyst to them getting together, in other words.

In my opinion it was so that if Brooke decided to throw the LP cheating in season 1 thing out there then Lucas could throw the chris thing back in Brookes. Yes its petty but BL were like that when they were together..
    Edited on 11/02/2007 11:09pm