TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

If you are the writer ... who would be together, what would you change?

Who is the best cuple?

mandaaa24

[21]Nov 3, 2007
    • level: 22
    Chick94 wrote:
    finallyleyton wrote:

If I were the writer I would take out BL for sure. I would much rather have seen the original triangle of NLP play out. I couldn't stand Brooke and Lucas as a couple. Brooke was SO annoying, whiny, and clingy while she was with him. NP didn't have a good relationship together, but at least I still found them interesting together.

I SO agree with u. NPL triangle was so much more interesting than BLP which sometimes makes me sick to my stomach. So yeah, I would have done the same thing u did, also HN wouldnt have been the shining example of love, if I wrote them and had them married at 16, they would be REALISTIC. And JP would have never gotten together.

And Dan wouldnt have been a murderer, Keith would still be dead tho. All of the characters (besides Brooke) would still have their S1 personality.

I totally forgot and NLP! Shame on me! I wanted that to last longer instead of sticking us in this Bermuda Triangle known as BLP. And I would take out JP too, it was just so blahhhh. And I feel that, though they were friends prior to their relationship, they were a bit rushed. And I just didnt like it. Peyton wasn't herself when she was with Jake...I mean hello, she was with him in S2 and she was so off in S2, coincedence? I think not.

And I would bring back S1 Haley! As well as all the other S1 personalities minus Brooke, like Chick said, but Haley most of all. I agree with everything Chick said basically.

And I would take out Dan's whole, 'I've seen the light' epiphany cuz it was just ...crap for lack of a better term.

Edited on 11/03/2007 10:19am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NaleyForeverOTH

[22]Nov 3, 2007
    • level: 13
    Naley and Brucas!

mandaaa24

[24]Nov 3, 2007
    • level: 22
    I just noticed the Brooke&Daunte thing... what's up with that?

Chick94

[25]Nov 3, 2007
    • level: 18

I totally forgot to mention, neither Anna nor Felix would have been on the show. Real Derek would have appeared MUCH often as well as Peyton's dad, god knows he would AT LEAST be at her graduation. We would have seen PH's friendship more too. And more KarenLucas bonding which we havent seen since S1.

I would also have a family for Brooke and have her be insecure over THAT and not petty boyfriend stuff.

Edited on 11/03/2007 11:55am

NaleyForeverOTH

[26]Nov 3, 2007
    Ohh Id have way more of Jimmy and Lydia James, waaaayyy more Naley and baby Jamie scenes. I WOULD NOT have Brooke and Daunte???!!!! WTF????

uurshy

[27]Nov 3, 2007
    • level: 6
    what i would change the most is haley. i really loved her in season 1, she was totally herself, funny, sarcastic.. she now seems like shadow of herself.. the only times she seemed like her old-self when she b!tch-slapped rachel - loved that scene

and i would also have less brucas crap, and more lucas and peyton scenes..

definitly i would wanted keith in the show, he was funny

oh yeah, and peyton to be more artistic again..

i gues that's it for now..

Chick94

[28]Nov 3, 2007

uurshy wrote:
    oh yeah, and peyton to be more artistic again..

Oh YES! more of that definitely. They havent showed her drawing for so long that I totally forgot that she can!

havoc2

[29]Nov 3, 2007
    • level: 19
    I want Peyton to be with Jake or nathan again.

Chick94

[30]Nov 3, 2007

havoc2 wrote:

OH wow, Havoc, I didnt know u're a Peyton and Nathan fan!!! I do agree with that tho. I dont like JP but I'm all for NP.

alice650

[31]Nov 3, 2007
    • level: 8
    Misery-Business wrote:
    First off,lets not start a Leyton vs Brucas fight.

If I was a writer, I would have Jake and Peyton(I know thats not going happen,but I can wish),Mouth and Rachel,Nathan and Haley,Brooke with someone new and Lucas with someone new.

I would keep Leyton as friends,same with Brucas and thats it.

Finally someones thinks the same way I do!! I agree with everything you wrote! those are the couples I would like to see!

havoc2

[32]Nov 3, 2007
    Chick94 wrote:

havoc2 wrote:

OH wow, Havoc, I didnt know u're a Peyton and Nathan fan!!! I do agree with that tho. I dont like JP but I'm all for NP.

I didn't care for them much in season 1 but i think they would be interesting now since they've both changed for the best.

Chick94

[33]Nov 3, 2007
    havoc2 wrote:
    Chick94 wrote:

havoc2 wrote:

I didn't care for them much in season 1 but i think they would be interesting now since they've both changed for the best.

I loved them in S1, even tho Nathan was horrible, they are really edgy and full of dangerous sparks, but I do think if they got together now, it would be way healthier, cuz, as u said, they both matured and softened.

Hayley4Naley

[34]Nov 4, 2007
    • level: 17
    Chick94 wrote:
    havoc2 wrote:
    Chick94 wrote:

havoc2 wrote:

I loved them in S1, even tho Nathan was horrible, they are really edgy and full of dangerous sparks, but I do think if they got together now, it would be way healthier, cuz, as u said, they both matured and softened.

Can i be a huge immature Naley fan here and say: No Neyton! Naley Always and Forever!!

-watchmewatchu-

[35]Nov 4, 2007
    • level: 30
    mandaaa24 wrote:

lol. I was just about to ask that too..

laura-OTH

[36]Nov 4, 2007
    • level: 11

-watchmewatchu- wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    lol. I was just about to ask that too..

Thats actually really random..

Id would have liked to see Nathan and Brooke together.. not now obvisouly because of Naley, but say Naley was never to happen, I would soo be routing for Brathan, Weve seen Leyton, Brucas and Neyton but none really of Brathan. (Except for the whole sex tape thing and that was A bit gay)

havoc2

[37]Nov 4, 2007
    I also love Brathan, not just because they would bring alot of interest to the show. I just simply believe there compatible. And Brooper of course.

degrassi_lover

[38]Nov 4, 2007
    • level: 21

Brucas for sure! I would of loved to see Jake/Peyton as well! They had such great chemistry.. I miss them

Chick94

[39]Nov 4, 2007
    I'm so not used to BN that everytime I do see their rare scenes, it seems so weird.

ma_liky

[40]Nov 5, 2007

uurshy wrote:
    what i would change the most is haley. i really loved her in season 1, she was totally herself, funny, sarcastic.. she now seems like shadow of herself.. the only times she seemed like her old-self when she b!tch-slapped rachel - loved that scene and i would also have less brucas crap, and more lucas and peyton scenes.. definitly i would wanted keith in the show, he was funny oh yeah, and peyton to be more artistic again.. i gues that's it for now..

I agree with you. Haley hasn't been herself in a long time. Haley in the 1st season was the best, I think that marriage thing has changed her. In the first season I tough Haley would ended up with Lucas, and Brooke with Nathan, and that Karen would married Keith.