One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Leyton Lovers Fan Club

mandaaa24

[1]Aug 26, 2007
    • level: 22

Made by Pinko

Alrighty, I decided, with a little help from 4EVERANDALWAYS to make a thread devoted to Lucas and Peyton.

They have them on fanbolt and fanforum, so why not make our own over here?

So here it is, our very own Lucas and Peyton thread, for LPers only. If you don't ship LP, then just leave, right now.

Now, I know there are a lot of BL fans floating and lurking around here, so I just want to make it perfectly clear that bashing of any kindin this thread will not be tolerated. If you can't be mature about it and keep your comments to yourself, just stay out. Yes, I have been known to dip into some BL/LP debate but there are three other threads for that, so NO couple vs. couple debate in here please. We rather there be no debating of any sort. I suppose debating about your favorite LP episodes and such is alright but anything else, please save it for another thread.

So, fellow LP fans, have fun. Post about LP, post LP fanart, pictures, fanfiction, anything LP related, or if you just want to babble about your favorite LP episodes or scenes, go ahead because I, myself am no stranger to babbling, I'm doing it right now lol.

Enjoy.

Members List:

Mandaaa24 - Manda (and nothing else because apparently I'm not special enough to have a nickname)

4EVERANDALWAYS- Psycho (M'psycho to chick) (twin to Pinko), Roomie to Hil, Elfie to Manda.

pinkOTHgirl - pinko (twin to psycho) , Pinkie to Manda (and/or Chick)

Chick94 - Chick

Clean0002 - Clean (Cleanette to those who remember), Partner to Chick, Easter Bunny.

Xd0rkette - Dork

Aless888 - Aless

OTH_TW_lover - Annie (Bunny)

sMiLe4mE06 - Hilary, Hil, Roomie to Psycho

Leytonfan4ever- Kimberly (kim) (berly to Clean)

JennaNJ - Jen/Jenna

lovingpizonica - Piz

NYflirt - Allie

gweasley - Gaby

KaAaRine - K to Manda, Karine

ClaudiaScott

Edited on 07/08/2008 5:48pm
    Edited 17 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mandaaa24

[3]Aug 26, 2007
    haha well I thought it was fair since you were the one who told me to make the thread ...and yeah that scene is awesome ..its the little LP moments that make it all worth while ..and I just realized another little thing from re-watching S2 ..Lucas was the one who called Jake to come back for Peyton ...if that doesnt show some serious love and a serious connection then i dont know what does!

mandaaa24

[4]Aug 26, 2007
    alrighty, I'm going to sleep, just letting you know so you don't think I dissappeared into oblivion lol, night everyone ..if there is anyone still here =)

4EVERANDALWAYS

[5]Aug 27, 2007
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    alrighty, I'm going to sleep, just letting you know so you don't think I dissappeared into oblivion lol, night everyone ..if there is anyone still here =)

lol night!

4EVERANDALWAYS

[6]Aug 27, 2007
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CsRrtedxL8
    i really like this video. its just a series of pictures but i thought i was a good video, and i have most of those pics on my computer, haha.
    sorry i'm very bored. its 12 and noone else is on.
    Edited on 08/27/2007 12:11am

luvos_united

[7]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 14
    LMAO! You guys are so funny!

But I am so on this Leyton Lovers' Fan Club!

Let's try beat the Brucas one by posting more!

Anyway! LP is AWESOME! They are truly meant to be

Even though...

***SPOILER***
    I have faith they'd make it through! They are like my second fave ship!

Leytonfan_4eva

[8]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 8
    Finally a Leyton Loving Fan Club!

And since we are talking about LP scences (sp?) I started to watch Season One again and just wanted to mention the part where Peyton nearly kills Luke with her car. The way they look at each other you can just tell they will get together. The song playing in Peyt's car Hands Dwon by Dashboard is awesome by the way lol. Just wondering what is everyones's fav LP song?
    Mine is... either Look After You by The Fray or..
    Dont Wait by Dashboard Confessional

aless888

[9]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 23
    Yay! We have our own thread.

I like so many LP songs I am finding it hard to pick a favorite.

90210rox

[10]Aug 27, 2007

LOVE LOVE LOVE LP!!!!

It's so cool that this is on here!! Well, here's some of my fave LP scenes: "With Tired Eyes, Tired Minds, Tired Souls, We Slept"- Peyton's shot in the leg and they kiss; "Resolve"- Cookie Dough Fight! (SO CUTE!!); "Crash Course in Polite Conversation"- They start ripping their clothes off (for the 2nd unsuccessful time that season, I might add); "Pilot"- Peyton almost runs him over with her car (Short but sweet).There's MANY more but those are my all-time favorites. Oh! And I add their kiss when they won the Championship game! Love it!

90210rox

[11]Aug 27, 2007

Leytonfan_4eva wrote:
    Finally a Leyton Loving Fan Club! And since we are talking about LP scences (sp?) I started to watch Season One again and just wanted to mention the part where Peyton nearly kills Luke with her car. The way they look at each other you can just tell they will get together. The song playing in Peyt's car Hands Dwon by Dashboard is awesome by the way lol. Just wondering what is everyones's fav LP song? Mine is... either Look After You by The Fray or.. Dont Wait by Dashboard Confessional

Any LP song is my favorite (lol!), but those two are also really good!

awakeningjenny

[12]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 16

Oooh LP! Fabulous!

I love the scene in 4x20 when they're lying on the bed together - actually most of the last few episodes of season four seem to have really good Leyton scenes espeically after they didn't have much time together once Honey Grove as over. And the baby Lily scene! Lucas and Peyton together with a baby... foreshadowing anyone?

Does anyone else listen to songs and automatically associate them with Leyton? My fav. at the moment is For Blue Skies by Strays Don't Sleep.

Chick94

[13]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 18

cool...a fan club.

Hmmm my favorite LP moment is...hah! like I can choose, I love all of them, even the tiny insignificant ones ex: the 2 second LP scene at the end of "Pictures of You".

What I love about them is their "meant to be" aspect, it was something that was bound to happen ever since the Pilot...its shows that it was going to be them since the beginning and seeing S4, its obvious that the writers haven't changed their course.

All in all, as Lucas said; they are just "perfect". *sigh*

4EVERANDALWAYS

[14]Aug 27, 2007
    luvos_united wrote:
    LMAO! You guys are so funny!

But I am so on this Leyton Lovers' Fan Club!

Let's try beat the Brucas one by posting more!

Anyway! LP is AWESOME! They are truly meant to be

Even though...

***SPOILER***

lets all try to guess who the first one is.

Chick94

[15]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 18

4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    luvos_united wrote:
    LMAO! You guys are so funny! But I am so on this Leyton Lovers' Fan Club! Let's try beat the Brucas one by posting more! Anyway! LP is AWESOME! They are truly meant to be Even though...
    ***SPOILER***
    lets all try to guess who the first one is.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say Naley, I know, I know, its SO out there, but it just might be it! Tho I'm not betting anything on it---thats a risk I'm not willing to take.

vif14

[16]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 13
    Leyton fan club!
    YEY!

One of my favourite LP scenes is in 4.10 when Lucas has the dream about Keith, and Peyton is standing by Lucas' grave!
    And Keith said she had a great life but she could never let go of him. I start crying every time i see that scene xD
    Edited on 08/27/2007 9:08am

Clean0002

[17]Aug 27, 2007

I am so glad you guys started a fanclub!

I love is episode 301 when Lucas says to Peyton"it's always going to be there isn't it, you and me?" At this moment I thought they might aswell not even put Brucas back together again because they aren't going to last, lol.

I love this quote because it one of the main themes of the series, there will always be something between them because they are meant to be.

I love LP!

finallyleyton

[18]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 8
    Clean0002 wrote:

I love is episode 301 when Lucas says to Peyton"it's always going to be there isn't it, you and me?" At this moment I thought they might aswell not even put Brucas back together again because they aren't going to last, lol.

I love this quote because it one of the main themes of the series, there will always be something between them because they are meant to be.

I love LP!

My thoughts exactly.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[19]Aug 27, 2007
    finallyleyton wrote:
    Clean0002 wrote:

I love LP!

My thoughts exactly.

in 301 i also like when they were walking along and peyton makes a joke about his hair looking ugly last spring. i was like "YES! lol" and i love the scene on the beach in the finale of season 2. all he does is sit down but even still lol.

Clean0002

[20]Aug 27, 2007
    ^^^^You know in season 2's finale where they are on the beach together and Lucas says "I guess it is just you and me this summer" I knew then what was going to happen. I knew they would become great friends again and that would lead to them realizing they still had feelings for each other. I was sensing in that moment Brucas didn't stand a chance. It was over for them before it began and all it took was the finale and 301 for me to already know that. Of course, I knew Brucas would never last in the first place but I didn't expect the subtle Leyton hints so soon. I just find it funny that when Brooke and Lucas finally get closer and start their thing, Lucas and Peyton get closer aswell. Coincidence? I think not.