One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Leyton Lovers Fan Club

finallyleyton

[21]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 8

Clean0002 wrote:
    ^^^^You know in season 2's finale where they are on the beach together and Lucas says "I guess it is just you and me this summer" I knew then what was going to happen. I knew they would become great friends again and that would lead to them realizing they still had feelings for each other. I was sensing in that moment Brucas didn't stand a chance. It was over for them before it began and all it took was the finale and 301 for me to already know that. Of course, I knew Brucas would never last in the first place but I didn't expect the subtle Leyton hints so soon. I just find it funny that when Brooke and Lucas finally get closer and start their thing, Lucas and Peyton get closer aswell. Coincidence? I think not.

That beach scene was great. 3:01 confirmed it even more. It was like oh great we're going to have to sit through BL again already knowing it's going to end. I was really hoping they were just going to skip over them getting together again after Brooke slept with Chris, but NO. It was still worth the wait though.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[22]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 22
    "its always going to be there" and "your always saving me" is kind of like Naleys "always and forever"

Clean0002

[23]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 14

4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    "its always going to be there" and "your always saving me" is kind of like Naleys "always and forever"

Yes it is.

mandaaa24

[24]Aug 27, 2007
    luvos_united wrote:
    LMAO! You guys are so funny!

But I am so on this Leyton Lovers' Fan Club!

Let's try beat the Brucas one by posting more!

Anyway! LP is AWESOME! They are truly meant to be

Even though...

***SPOILER***
    I have faith they'd make it through! They are like my second fave ship!

Hahaha well I think that name fits.

mandaaa24

[25]Aug 27, 2007
    Leytonfan_4eva wrote:
    Finally a Leyton Loving Fan Club!

And since we are talking about LP scences (sp?) I started to watch Season One again and just wanted to mention the part where Peyton nearly kills Luke with her car. The way they look at each other you can just tell they will get together. The song playing in Peyt's car Hands Dwon by Dashboard is awesome by the way lol. Just wondering what is everyones's fav LP song?
    Mine is... either Look After You by The Fray or..
    Dont Wait by Dashboard Confessional

Its all in the eyes ..those deep soulful eyes of theirs, when they look at each other its like *jaw drops* omg! lol

And I loveeeee Dashboard confessional and that song, all of their songs actually ..and aint it funny that every song that involves Waiting automatically makes me think of LP ... lol ...Dont Wait, Wait for You by Elliot Yamin, Wait for Love by Matt White, that played in 4.11 I don't really have a favorite LP song, I just know that whnever I hear 'Maybe Tomorrow' by stereophonics I automatically think 'LP almost-motel-sex!' lol

mandaaa24

[26]Aug 27, 2007
    Chick94 wrote:

cool...a fan club.

Hmmm my favorite LP moment is...hah! like I can choose, I love all of them, even the tiny insignificant ones ex: the 2 second LP scene at the end of "Pictures of You".

What I love about them is their "meant to be" aspect, it was something that was bound to happen ever since the Pilot...its shows that it was going to be them since the beginning and seeing S4, its obvious that the writers haven't changed their course.

All in all, as Lucas said; they are just "perfect". *sigh*

Yep, thats what I love ...all the little tiny moments, it could be such a small thing, like in the Honey Grove episode when they're in the back of the truck and she's sleeping on his shoulder ...and the hand-holding in 4.13, they're little hug in one episode in S2 when they're at school ...in 3.18 when they're in the kicthen at the cabin and lucas goes 'you look happy' and she's says 'you too' ...any small thing like that, I just love!

Not that I don't enjoy the big stuff too because ..well duh of course I do lol. All LP moments are my favorites, I cannot choose just one.

Their friendship moments that I love are in S4 'Things I forgot at Birth' when they're talking in Peyton's car and in the mall, when they walk out, he puts his arm around her *squeal* and in 4.01 i think, when their in his room going through his itunes... so damn cute! and the 'thanks for the sex' comment when Brooke walks in.

God I need to shut up!!!!!!

Glad to see my fan club is taking off to a great start =)

mandaaa24

[27]Aug 27, 2007
    Clean0002 wrote:

I am so glad you guys started a fanclub!

I love is episode 301 when Lucas says to Peyton"it's always going to be there isn't it, you and me?" At this moment I thought they might aswell not even put Brucas back together again because they aren't going to last, lol.

I love this quote because it one of the main themes of the series, there will always be something between them because they are meant to be.

I love LP!

Thats also one of my faves, along with the 'its just you and me this summer' sentence followed by a hug ..and that god awful wig they made Hilarie wear for flashbacks lol.

Yeah, see what I mean? They're all my favorites.

Lexivy

[28]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 15
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    luvos_united wrote:

Even though...

***SPOILER***

I think it fits too, lol
    Thanks for the thread! It's so good to feel the Leyton love!! :p

aless888

[29]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 23
    Lexivy wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    luvos_united wrote:

Even though...

***SPOILER***

I think it fits too, lol

I just got what people were referring to. I'm slow.

xd0rkette

[30]Aug 27, 2007
    A Leyton threaaad, niice. I haven't seen any old LP scenes in such a long time. I need to watch season 1 & 3 again. I don't like season 2. I HATE how there's barely any LP in season 2, and then they're suddenly friends again in season 3. That's like 6 months of gap in the LP timeline. Makes me so mad. lmao.

I'm kind of worried about season 5.. I hope it's not disappointing.

mandaaa24

[31]Aug 27, 2007
    xd0rkette wrote:
    A Leyton threaaad, niice. I haven't seen any old LP scenes in such a long time. I need to watch season 1 & 3 again. I don't like season 2. I HATE how there's barely any LP in season 2, and then they're suddenly friends again in season 3. That's like 6 months of gap in the LP timeline. Makes me so mad. lmao.

Yes in S2 they were split up and had barely any scenes, but the ones they did have made a huge difference.

But in S3, they were friends again because they spent the whole summer together. Because Brooke left, and Jake left and Lucas found Peyton on the beach and said 'its just you and me this summer' ..so it wasnt all of sudden that they were bff's. And in the season 3 opener, Peyton said it herself, that they lost each other for a while, and hopefully that's over now.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[32]Aug 27, 2007
    aless888 wrote:
    Lexivy wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    luvos_united wrote:

Even though...

***SPOILER***

I think it fits too, lol

I just got what people were referring to. I'm slow.

lol i too think that name fits.

xd0rkette

[33]Aug 27, 2007
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    xd0rkette wrote:

Yes in S2 they were split up and had barely any scenes, but the ones they did have made a huge difference.

But in S3, they were friends again because they spent the whole summer together. Because Brooke left, and Jake left and Lucas found Peyton on the beach and said 'its just you and me this summer' ..so it wasnt all of sudden that they were bff's. And in the season 3 opener, Peyton said it herself, that they lost each other for a while, and hopefully that's over now.

I wish they had showed some LP scenes from the summer when it was just them two. But that's what fanfics are for.

Chick94

[34]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 18

xd0rkette wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    xd0rkette wrote:
    A Leyton threaaad, niice. I haven't seen any old LP scenes in such a long time. I need to watch season 1 & 3 again. I don't like season 2. I HATE how there's barely any LP in season 2, and then they're suddenly friends again in season 3. That's like 6 months of gap in the LP timeline. Makes me so mad. lmao. I'm kind of worried about season 5.. I hope it's not disappointing.
    Yes in S2 they were split up and had barely any scenes, but the ones they did have made a huge difference. But in S3, they were friends again because they spent the whole summer together. Because Brooke left, and Jake left and Lucas found Peyton on the beach and said 'its just you and me this summer' ..so it wasnt all of sudden that they were bff's. And in the season 3 opener, Peyton said it herself, that they lost each other for a while, and hopefully that's over now.
    I wish they had showed some LP scenes from the summer when it was just them two. But that's what fanfics are for.

For some reason, I'm kind of glad we didnt get many scenes in S2, and that JP/BL happened in that season, since the SL's were horrible, I have no intention of ever watching it again but if there were a lot of LP scenes than I would feel like watching it for their scenes alone, but since I hated Peyton's hair, and LP's odd personality (not to mention everyone else's) in that season, I'm ok with just loving S1/S3/and S4...which all had the best storylines, best buildup, and a true direction.

Clean0002

[35]Aug 27, 2007
    ^^^^I agree!

aless888

[36]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 23
    Sometimes I'm glad LP didn't start dating earlier than season 4. As much as I like Naley they were starting to get boring during season 4 although I still enjoyed their scenes. I don't want LP to get boring.

finallyleyton

[37]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 8

aless888 wrote:
    Sometimes I'm glad LP didn't start dating earlier than season 4. As much as I like Naley they were starting to get boring during season 4 although I still enjoyed their scenes. I don't want LP to get boring.

ITA with that. I could hardly stand watching Naley last season. As soon as they got back together in season 3 I started losing interest in them big time. I just found them SO boring and unrealistic and I used to really like them. No offense to the Naley fans. That part makes me really glad we didn't get LP right away.

luvos_united

[38]Aug 27, 2007
    Chick94 wrote:

4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    luvos_united wrote:
    lets all try to guess who the first one is.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say Naley, I know, I know, its SO out there, but it just might be it! Tho I'm not betting anything on it---thats a risk I'm not willing to take.

Ahahaha! Well I am a sucker for the whole 'fairy tale' thing...

And it's a reason why I love LP... It balances out my delusional hope for a 'fairy tale' relationship like Naley has, with the more realistic relationship Leyton has.

I'm also glad that we had to wait for the Leyton relationship. It had been obvious since S1 that they were meant to be - but not all high school relationships work out for the best. They showed that even though all signs are pointing that you are meant to be, you can be completely blind about it. And the build up towards their getting back together was so entertaining!

mandaaa24

[39]Aug 28, 2007
    Yeah, I like that we had to wait for LP ...things are always better when anticipated. They were always meant to be.

Come on guys, the thread got bumped to 2nd page ..keep up the posting!! lol ..I'm like a thread Nazi

Chick94

[40]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 18
    luvos_united wrote:
    Chick94 wrote:

4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    luvos_united wrote:
    lets all try to guess who the first one is.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say Naley, I know, I know, its SO out there, but it just might be it! Tho I'm not betting anything on it---thats a risk I'm not willing to take.

Ahahaha! Well I am a sucker for the whole 'fairy tale' thing...

And it's a reason why I love LP... It balances out my delusional hope for a 'fairy tale' relationship like Naley has, with the more realistic relationship Leyton has.

I'm also glad that we had to wait for the Leyton relationship. It had been obvious since S1 that they were meant to be - but not all high school relationships work out for the best. They showed that even though all signs are pointing that you are meant to be, you can be completely blind about it. And the build up towards their getting back together was so entertaining!

I love the realism in LP's relationship/buildup too, thats among the many things I love about them, and yes I def. agree that Naley have a "fairy-tale"-esque feel to them, just like 3.21 implied in a way.

Mandaa:LOL