HeXxXeD

[41]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 17
    Chick94 wrote:
    luvos_united wrote:
    Chick94 wrote:

4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    luvos_united wrote:
    I have faith they'd make it through! They are like my second fave ship!
    lets all try to guess who the first one is.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say Naley, I know, I know, its SO out there, but it just might be it! Tho I'm not betting anything on it---thats a risk I'm not willing to take.

Ahahaha! Well I am a sucker for the whole 'fairy tale' thing...

And it's a reason why I love LP... It balances out my delusional hope for a 'fairy tale' relationship like Naley has, with the more realistic relationship Leyton has.

I'm also glad that we had to wait for the Leyton relationship. It had been obvious since S1 that they were meant to be - but not all high school relationships work out for the best. They showed that even though all signs are pointing that you are meant to be, you can be completely blind about it. And the build up towards their getting back together was so entertaining!

I love the realism in LP's relationship/buildup too, thats among the many things I love about them, and yes I def. agree that Naley have a "fairy-tale"-esque feel to them, just like 3.21 implied in a way.

Mandaa:LOL

speaking of 3.21 do u guys think jake was saying "and the princess and prince live happily ever after... or at least i hope so" (while reading the fairy tale to jenny) do u think he was hoping peyton finally could have happiness with lucas or do u think he was talking about himself and peyton? just curious because it seemed as though he was hoping for peyton and lucas to live happily ever after
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HeXxXeD

[42]Aug 28, 2007
    p.s. I LOVE LEYTON

Chick94

[43]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 18
    HeXxXeD wrote:

speaking of 3.21 do u guys think jake was saying "and the princess and prince live happily ever after... or at least i hope so" (while reading the fairy tale to jenny) do u think he was hoping peyton finally could have happiness with lucas or do u think he was talking about himself and peyton? just curious because it seemed as though he was hoping for peyton and lucas to live happily ever after

I dont know, but I do know JP's days are long gone so it wouldnt have mattered if he was talking about him and Peyton. Jake deserves the best girl but I think he even realized that that girl is not Peyton.

OH and I have a question for u: whats picture is that in ur icon? I was always curious about that, I think its cool tho.

Edited on 08/28/2007 8:13pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Clean0002

[44]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 14

I am pretty sure he was talking about Lucas and Peyton because he just wanted her to be happy. And I think 321 was referring to both Naley and Leyton but the difference is Leyton being the most realistic fairytale and Naley being the more sugary sweet one. Fairytails are mentioned quite a few times in season 3. Ellie tells Peyton something like wouldn't falling in the love with someone who is also your friend be the best fairytale of all and of course that person is Lucas for Peyton and that was nice forshadowing there by the way. Also, in 322 in Lucas' Best Man speech he said love isn't a fairytale because it can't be perfect or something like that. The point is Leyton is a fairytale but their own faiytale. They are not perfect and have their ups and downs but at the end of the day love each other no matter what and will always find each other in the end so in that sense it is a fairytale, does that make sense? This is also why I love them so much, more than Naley, because they are real and don't seem forced. I am not saying Naley is but like I have said they are almost too perfect at least up to this point. I like Naley a lot don't get me wrong but I definitely prefer Leyton.

Chick94

[45]Aug 28, 2007
    Clean0002 wrote:

I am pretty sure he was talking about Lucas and Peyton because he just wanted her to be happy. And I think 321 was referring to both Naley and Leyton but the difference is Leyton being the most realistic fairytale and Naley being the more sugary sweet one. Fairytails are mentioned quite a few times in season 3. Ellie tells Peyton something like wouldn't falling in the love with someone who is also your friend be the best fairytale of all and of course that person is Lucas for Peyton and that was nice forshadowing there by the way. Also, in 322 in Lucas' Best Man speech he said love isn't a fairytale because it can't be perfect or something like that.

Oh wow, I didnt even remember that, so this "faily-tale" theme was kind of already presented long before, 3.21 was just hitting it home.

HeXxXeD

[46]Aug 28, 2007
    Chick94 wrote:
    HeXxXeD wrote:

I dont know, but I do know JP's days are long gone so it wouldnt have mattered if he was talking about him and Peyton. Jake deserves the best girl but I think he even realized that that girl is not Peyton.

OH and I have a question for u: whats picture is that in ur icon? I was always curious about that, I think its cool tho.

well the picture got cut off short originally it is like a 3d skeleton with its heart broken in the middle it represents to me a kind of mixture between my name HEXXXED cause i feel hexed/ cursed in all my relationships cause usually they end badly... sigh lol... but im going to change it soon to sumthin else so heres the url thing: http://userimage.tv.com/user_images/icon/2/6/21280891827219857776580490239462/tv_icon.jpg and i found it on photobucket sry i babled i dnt think jake will b showing up in future oth eppys

Edited on 08/28/2007 8:33pm
    Edited 2 total times.

finallyleyton

[47]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 8
    Chick94 wrote:
    Clean0002 wrote:

I am pretty sure he was talking about Lucas and Peyton because he just wanted her to be happy. And I think 321 was referring to both Naley and Leyton but the difference is Leyton being the most realistic fairytale and Naley being the more sugary sweet one. Fairytails are mentioned quite a few times in season 3. Ellie tells Peyton something like wouldn't falling in the love with someone who is also your friend be the best fairytale of all and of course that person is Lucas for Peyton and that was nice forshadowing there by the way. Also, in 322 in Lucas' Best Man speech he said love isn't a fairytale because it can't be perfect or something like that.

Oh wow, I didnt even remember that, so this "faily-tale" theme was kind of already presented long before, 3.21 was just hitting it home.

Actually the fairytale thing was mentioned in season 1 if you count "Come On" which played when Peyton came to see Lucas after he got out of the hospital...

"Come On"

And finally the silence
    Looking out, looking back across the sky
    Trying to find a meaning
    Knowing that I just left it all behind
    Still I smell a lingering softness
    Where did she go
    How did she go
    I wanna wanna know
    I wanna know that she'll be coming here to me

[Chorus:]
    Come on
    Without you I'll never feel the love inside of me
    Come on, you know that we belong
    Come on, come on, come on, come on

Thinking back before her
    I never knew the meaning of alone
    Still the flag is feeling foreign
    I live the day to escape into a phone
    Speaking of a world not real then
    Where did she go
    How did she go
    I wanna wanna know
    I wanna know that she'll be coming here to me

[Chorus]

Cause each of her kisses
    How my heart misses
    She's coming
    She's coming here to me
    I'm needing
    Desiring to kiss her now
    I'm living for her
    Breathing for her
    Singing for her fairytale

[Chorus]

Come on
    Without you I'll never feel the love inside of me
    Come on, come on, come on, come on

Come on...

If anyone gets bored or has some free time there are some old anti BL threads that are great for a read. I'm not saying this b/c I'm anti BL, I'm just saying this b/c it's really interesting what so many fans both LP and non LP were saying back in season 2. Just a lot of stuff we have talked about after seeing seasons 3 and 4 they were saying way back then. Many of them dead on with their predictions for season 3 & season 4 and why BL didn't have a good relationship. If you really happen todislike BL they are freaking hilarious.

http://www.fanforum.com/f153/anti-b-l-19-because-how-can-someone-you-barely-knew-slip-away-43103/

Chick94

[48]Aug 28, 2007
    HeXxXeD wrote:
    Chick94 wrote:
    HeXxXeD wrote:

well the picture got cut off short originally it is like a 3d skeleton with its heart broken in the middle it represents to me a kind of mixture between my name HEXXXED cause i feel hexed/ cursed in all my relationships cause usually they end badly... sigh lol... but im going to change it soon to sumthin else so heres the url thing: http://userimage.tv.com/user_images/icon/2/6/21280891827219857776580490239462/tv_icon.jpg and i found it on photobucket sry i babled i dnt think jake will b showing up in future oth eppys

oh thanks for the link, I think I saw that before once...I'm not sure, but thats a cool pic, real tragic if u analyse it, which is why u choose to use it...dont get too down, relationships are just there to drive us loony imo.

Clean0002

[49]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 14
    You know the music in the background has always been important to OTH correct? Hasn't Mark S. said this himself? I have noticed that the songs that play when LP is on always has to do with true love and being meant to be and so on. I am not starting a bashing Brucas thing here but most of their songs are the opposite correct? Or am I completely off? I think it would be fun if we find out what the lyrics to the songs playing during LP scenes, I think they speak volumes.

Chick94

[50]Aug 28, 2007
    finallyleyton wrote:

If anyone gets bored or has some free time there are some old anti BL threads that are great for a read. I'm not saying this b/c I'm anti BL, I'm just saying this b/c it's really interesting what so many fans both LP and non LP were saying back in season 2. Just a lot of stuff we have talked about after seeing seasons 3 and 4 they were saying way back then. Many of them dead on with their predictions for season 3 & season 4 and why BL didn't have a good relationship. If you really happen todislike BL they are freaking hilarious.

http://www.fanforum.com/f153/anti-b-l-19-because-how-can-someone-you-barely-knew-slip-away-43103/

oooo thanks for the link! I checked it out, I thougt anti-threads were banned? But I will definitly be reading the list when I have time....I'm not anti-brucas at all, I'm anti-jeyton tho, but I think it will be an interesting read. I wonder what the title for LP's anti thread...hmmm maybe somthing like "becuz soul mates do NOT share the same hair color".

HeXxXeD

[51]Aug 28, 2007
    Chick94 wrote:
    HeXxXeD wrote:
    Chick94 wrote:
    HeXxXeD wrote:

oh thanks for the link, I think I saw that before once...I'm not sure, but thats a cool pic, real tragic if u analyse it, which is why u choose to use it...dont get too down, relationships are just there to drive us loony imo.

lol

HeXxXeD

[52]Aug 28, 2007
    Clean0002 wrote:
    You know the music in the background has always been important to OTH correct? Hasn't Mark S. said this himself? I have noticed that the songs that play when LP is on always has to do with true love and being meant to be and so on. I am not starting a bashing Brucas thing here but most of their songs are the opposite correct? Or am I completely off? I think it would be fun if we find out what the lyrics to the songs playing during LP scenes, I think they speak volumes.

i agree im doing that right now

finallyleyton

[53]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 8

Clean0002 wrote:

The music is VERY IMPORTANT. It always says what's going on in a scene or foreshadows what's to come really well. Mark has talked about the music like that. Yep songs played during LP are almost always about true love, etc. BL ones are opposite. I can't remember the name of the song that is playing, but in the scene where Brooke and Lucas talk about getting back together in season 3 with the open relationship some of the lyrics were.... "I'm about to screw you over" LMFAO!!!!

The anti threads are now banned, but you can still go back and read the old ones.

mandaaa24

[54]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 22
    Clean0002 wrote:

I agree with that, all LP's songs are always devoted to True Love and that sort of thing ...the only BL song I can think of is 'Harder to Breath' by Maroon 5 ..that's not exactly promoting true love.

Wait for Love by Matt White is playing during LP's kiss in the hallway in 4.11 ...that song is promoting True Love

Heartbeats by Jose Gonzalez ...love again

Just about any song they play during an LP scene ...Hands Down by Dashboard Confessional was playing when she almost ran him over in S1

Yeah that scene brings back memories ..those intense gazes *sigh* ..I could get lose in those Scott Eyes.

aless888

[55]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 23
    Clean0002 wrote:

Yes, I think I remember Mark saying that. I wouldn't call their songs the opposite. I am sure they have some nice songs too but I'm guessing that in general the LP songs would be more meaningful. If someone was to work it out it would probably take a long time. I might try next time I watch the series again but that would be at least 3 months from now since I'm moving and I will have already forgotten about it by then.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[56]Aug 28, 2007
    Clean0002 wrote:

and when brooke and lucas kissed in whatever episode they kissed for the first time in season 3 im pretty sure light years away was playing and right when they kissed it said "hey im about to screw you over big time" (it might not have been their first kiss but it was definatly playing during 1 of their kisses)

and manda has already beat me to the punch for all the LP songs.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[57]Aug 28, 2007
    finallyleyton wrote:

Clean0002 wrote:

The music is VERY IMPORTANT. It always says what's going on in a scene or foreshadows what's to come really well. Mark has talked about the music like that. Yep songs played during LP are almost always about true love, etc. BL ones are opposite. I can't remember the name of the song that is playing, but in the scene where Brooke and Lucas talk about getting back together in season 3 with the open relationship some of the lyrics were.... "I'm about to screw you over" LMFAO!!!!

The anti threads are now banned, but you can still go back and read the old ones.

and i realize we have said the exact same thign!!!!!!!!! lol why does that always happen to me! lol. oh well i guess i have nothing esle to say except for well said.

mandaaa24

[58]Aug 28, 2007
    Light Years Away played in 3.01 ..I'm not sure what scene, but I know it was playing when Peyton picks her Dad up from the Pier in a flashback ..with that awful wig on again lol. I dont know if the song carried over to the next scene or not though ..I really don't keep track of the BL scenes lol I just remembered Harder to Breath playing when they were in the hot tub in S1 because i love that song.

mandaaa24

[59]Aug 28, 2007
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    finallyleyton wrote:

Clean0002 wrote:

and i realize we have said the exact same thign!!!!!!!!! lol why does that always happen to me! lol. oh well i guess i have nothing esle to say except for well said.

Don't ya hate it when that happens? Its like I get all excited to tell someone off in a debate with all my knowledge and i scroll down and realize somone already did it!! Damn my timing lol.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[60]Aug 28, 2007
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    Light Years Away played in 3.01 ..I'm not sure what scene, but I know it was playing when Peyton picks her Dad up from the Pier in a flashback ..with that awful wig on again lol. I dont know if the song carried over to the next scene or not though ..I really don't keep track of the BL scenes lol I just remembered Harder to Breath playing when they were in the hot tub in S1 because i love that song.

im pretty sure it was in 301 when brooke and lucas were talking about getting back together. because in 301 they didn't kiss. but it did go thru the song and the im gonna screw you part happend in the BL scene.