TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Leyton Lovers Fan Club

charmed_ncis

[53421]Jun 1, 2013
    • level: 4

CappinHoff wrote:

I miss it as well. I stopped watching after season 6 as I felt that was the true series finale. I did catch someepisodeshere and there, but they felt to gimmicky and like they were trying to hard to grab people.

I have a tendency to watch S1, parts of S2 and S3 and then S4-S6. Occasionally I will watch an epi or 2 from S7-9, but not usually. I love to watch Lucas and Peyton together. I know it is just acting, but he is so gentle and caring with her in their scenes together. I love the episode when they find out that Peyton has placenta previa. I see Lucas' "guilt" reaction to Peyton as how much he loves her ad doesn't want to lose her at any cost. I think it would be a typical first response for any father to be. I love those scenes. I know a lot of fans saw it as over the top, but I found them very touching and very dramatic. But I also love the episodes where they just have fun; the cookie dough fight, the house divided, the vegas trip. I like Naley, but Leyton was and still is my favorite couple on the show. Brucas never worked for me. I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it is because ever since the pilot you knew that Leyton was going to be the Ross/Rachel, Donna/David, epic couple that will not be together until the series ended or they left the show. They were always meant to be.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.