Leyton Lovers Fan Club

4EVERANDALWAYS

[61]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 22
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    finallyleyton wrote:

Clean0002 wrote:
    You know the music in the background has always been important to OTH correct? Hasn't Mark S. said this himself? I have noticed that the songs that play when LP is on always has to do with true love and being meant to be and so on. I am not starting a bashing Brucas thing here but most of their songs are the opposite correct? Or am I completely off? I think it would be fun if we find out what the lyrics to the songs playing during LP scenes, I think they speak volumes.

The music is VERY IMPORTANT. It always says what's going on in a scene or foreshadows what's to come really well. Mark has talked about the music like that. Yep songs played during LP are almost always about true love, etc. BL ones are opposite. I can't remember the name of the song that is playing, but in the scene where Brooke and Lucas talk about getting back together in season 3 with the open relationship some of the lyrics were.... "I'm about to screw you over" LMFAO!!!!

The anti threads are now banned, but you can still go back and read the old ones.

and i realize we have said the exact same thign!!!!!!!!! lol why does that always happen to me! lol. oh well i guess i have nothing esle to say except for well said.

Don't ya hate it when that happens? Its like I get all excited to tell someone off in a debate with all my knowledge and i scroll down and realize somone already did it!! Damn my timing lol.

i hate it very much! its like i knew exactly what i wanted to say and i didn't have to think about it at all. turns out someone already said the same thing. i was like o crap again! lol. but i cant complane because they are obviously making a good point
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

aless888

[62]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 23
    Now I wish we had a BL fan in here so I can ask if there are any good BL songs. LOL. As an LP fan I remember the LP songs but I don't remember what songs have been on during BL scenes.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[63]Aug 28, 2007
    aless888 wrote:
    Now I wish we had a BL fan in here so I can ask if there are any good BL songs. LOL. As an LP fan I remember the LP songs but I don't remember what songs have been on during BL scenes.

go to the brucas fans thread and say "im an LP fan sorry for posting but i have a question and then ask"

aless888

[64]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 23
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    aless888 wrote:

go to the brucas fans thread and say "im an LP fan sorry for posting but i have a question and then ask"

I found a BL fan site that has a list of songs during BL scenes and the episodes where they are from. Here. Just taking a quick glance, they do have a few nice songs. Is this appropriate to talk about on this thread though? or are we only supposed to talk about LP with minor reference to BL.

Clean0002

[65]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 14
    Do you think there is a site for songs during LP scenes? I can start looking.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[66]Aug 28, 2007
    Clean0002 wrote:
    Do you think there is a site for songs during LP scenes? I can start looking.

im sure there is and if there isn't we have manda..lol.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[67]Aug 28, 2007
    ok im sorry i know im not suppose to but during BL's dance at the wedding the song boston was playing and the part "you don't know me, you don't even care" came on. even sophia in the commentary said it was perfect! lol. and its true. ok sorry i am now done brucas bashing. ew with the alliteration, again! lol.

mandaaa24

[68]Aug 28, 2007

4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    ok im sorry i know im not suppose to but during BL's dance at the wedding the song boston was playing and the part "you don't know me, you don't even care" came on. even sophia in the commentary said it was perfect! lol. and its true. ok sorry i am now done brucas bashing. ew with the alliteration, again! lol.
    I was just going to mention that song! Great minds thank alike lol. And yeah, you can go to http://www.oth-music.com/

it has every single song ever played on OTH, its not just LP but if you know the scene and episode, you can easily find any song you're looking for. Its what I use all the time.

Edited on 08/28/2007 10:43pm

4EVERANDALWAYS

[69]Aug 28, 2007
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:

I was just going to mention that song! Great minds thank alike lol.

And yeah, you can go to http://www.oth-music.com/

go to naley's apartment off topic thread! look at what i posted lol.

and yes manda..they do!

4EVERANDALWAYS

[70]Aug 28, 2007
    mandaaa24 wrote:

4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    I was just going to mention that song! Great minds thank alike lol. And yeah, you can go to http://www.oth-music.com/

it has every single song ever played on OTH, its not just LP but if you know the scene and episode, you can easily find any song you're looking for. Its what I use all the time.

thats one of my bookmarked websites. its been there for like 2 years. but if brucas has a site im sure that there is a leyton 1.

mandaaa24

[71]Aug 28, 2007
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:

4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:

thats one of my bookmarked websites. its been there for like 2 years. but if brucas has a site im sure that there is a leyton 1.

I haven't come across one yet, and I think I've 'favorited' every LP/Chad/Hilarie/Lucas/Peyton site there is lol ..but I may have missed it. Now its like my mission to find one ..watch I'll be up at 4 in the morning searching for it like a psycho looney.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[72]Aug 28, 2007
    lol when i read 4 in the morning it make me think of gwen stafani (spelling??) and now its stuck in my head

mandaaa24

[73]Aug 29, 2007
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    lol when i read 4 in the morning it make me think of gwen stafani (spelling??) and now its stuck in my head

Lmao! Me too!! When I typed it, I was like oo thats a song! ..but its a cool song, not bad. and its Stefani with a E, not an A ..but no worries, I stink at spelling too lol.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[74]Aug 29, 2007
    i was close enough! lol. i like her songs, but to a point. i wouldn't want them stuck in my head though. they are on the radio enough they don't need to be in my head as well.

Clean0002

[75]Aug 29, 2007
    mandaaa24 wrote:

4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:

I was about to post this site but you already did, lol. I guess great minds really do think alike!

Clean0002

[76]Aug 29, 2007

Here are a couple of ggod Leyton songs. This is in episode 114 when Peyton tells Lucas she just wants be friends instead of continuing to sneak behind Brooke's back

Dreaming- the Luxury Liners
    so here we stand
    perched on a feather
    and you hold my hand
    as i climb another mile

on the tip of my tongue
    i promise forever
    but the words go unsung
    as i sink into denial

am i here or am i dreaming
    is this real or am i dreaming

on the back of the plane
    we plot out our future
    with a map to the stars
    and a promise to receive

so i follow your lead
    but the vapor trail's fading
    and we march toward the sun
    to a place we've already been

And this is the from the ending scene in 401 after Lucas and Brooke break up and he goes to see Peyton.

"A Message"-Coldplay

My song is love
    Love to the loveless shown
    And it goes up
    You don't have to be alone
    Your heavy heart
    Is made of stone
    And it's so hard to see you clearly
    You don't have to be on your own

And I'm not gonna take it back
    And I'm not gonna say I don't mean that
    You're the target that I'm aiming at
    Got to get that message home

My song is love
    My song is love, unknown
    But I'm on fire for you, clearly
    You don't have to be alone

And I'm not gonna take it back
    And I'm not gonna say I don't mean that
    You're the target that I'm aiming at
    And I'm nothing on my own
    Got to get that message home

And I'm not gonna stand and wait
    Not gonna leave it until it's much too late
    On a platform I'm gonna stand and say
    That I'm nothing on my own
    And I love you, please come home

My song is love, is love unknown
    And I've got to get that message home

Clean0002

[77]Aug 29, 2007

One more. This is episode 417 when Lucas and Peyotn decide to go back to the hotel room in Honeygrove.

"Stolen"-Dashboard Confessional

We watch the season pull up its own stakes
    And catch the last weekend of the last week
    Before the gold and the glimmer have been replaced,
    Another sun soaked season fades away

You have stolen my heart

Invitation only, grand farewells
    Crash the best one, of the best ones
    Clear liquor and cloudy eyed, too early to say goodnight

You have stolen my heart

And from the ballroom floor we are in celebration
    One good stretch before our hibernation
    Our dreams assured and we all, will sleep well

You have stolen
    You have stolen my heart

I watch you spin around in your highest heels
    You are the best one, of the best ones
    We all look like we feel

You have stolen my
    You have stolen my heart

mandaaa24

[78]Aug 29, 2007
    Aha! I knew I was forgetting a major LP song! Stolen by Dasboard confessional ...duh *smacks forehead* I am so mentally challenged sometimes. Great songs Clean by the way

4EVERANDALWAYS

[79]Aug 29, 2007
    stolen is a great song. i don't remember hearing the other 2 but don't worry ill download them.

LEYTON4EVA

[80]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 19
    cool a Leyton Fan Club Iam so in, I love Leyton together they're so PERFECT for eachother they're the best couple EVER.........

LEYTON