One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Leyton Lovers Fan Club

LEYTON4EVA

[81]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 19
    cool a Leyton Fan Club Iam so in, I love Leyton together they're so PERFECT for eachother they're the best couple EVER.........

LEYTON

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gweasley

[82]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 14
    Lucas and Peyton make the best couple ever. They are just so perfect.

Chick94

[83]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 18

I think Matt Whilte's "wait for Love" is the best song suited for LP, we all knew it was meant to be played for them, since it had the theme of "waiting" which is all Leyton is about with their "I'll wait forever if I have to" and "I'll wait for you"---not to mention the fact that we, the audience, waited FOUR freakin years for those two to get together! But I have to say the wait was definitely worth it.

Edited on 08/29/2007 5:05pm

-watchmewatchu-

[84]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 30
    Chick94 wrote:

I think Matt Whilte's "I wait for Love" is the best song suited for LP, we all knew it was meant to be played for them, since it had the theme of "waiting" which is all Leyton is about with their "I'll wait forever if I have to" and "I'll wait for you"---not to mention the fact that we, the audience, waited FOUR freakin years for those two to get together! But I have to say the wait was definitely worth it.

Definitely!

4EVERANDALWAYS

[85]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 22
    i also think forever and ever amen is a really good LP song. but wait for love is my favorite LP song.

xd0rkette

[86]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 15
    Chick94 wrote:

I think Matt Whilte's "I wait for Love" is the best song suited for LP, we all knew it was meant to be played for them, since it had the theme of "waiting" which is all Leyton is about with their "I'll wait forever if I have to" and "I'll wait for you"---not to mention the fact that we, the audience, waited FOUR freakin years for those two to get together! But I have to say the wait was definitely worth it.

That's one of my "Leyton" song. haha. I have a list of songs that remind me of LP. Like Heartbeats by Jose Gonzalez. I love that song. Mostly because it was played during the championship kiss scene.

mandaaa24

[87]Aug 29, 2007
    xd0rkette wrote:
    Chick94 wrote:

That's one of my "Leyton" song. haha. I have a list of songs that remind me of LP. Like Heartbeats by Jose Gonzalez. I love that song. Mostly because it was played during the championship kiss scene.

Yep, yep. Wait for Love is the one I think best desrcibes LP and how long they waited to be together.

Clean0002

[88]Aug 29, 2007
    Question: What is the song that plays in epsiode 321 when Peyton and Lucas are doing the reenactment of Naley and Peyton realizes she still loves Lucas (The song that plays in the Leyton flashbacks she has)? It is not on that website mandaaa gave us. I have heard this song play before on the show and if I not mistaking during Leyton scenes. Does anyone know it?
    Edited on 08/29/2007 3:16pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Clean0002

[89]Aug 29, 2007
    Here is a good one "Wait for Love" by Matt White. This played at the end of episode 411 when Peyton told Lucas "I think we have waited long enough."

aless888

[90]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 23
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    xd0rkette wrote:
    Chick94 wrote:

Yep, yep. Wait for Love is the one I think best desrcibes LP and how long they waited to be together.

I love that song. It was so perfect for that scene. I don't know how many times I listened to it after I watched the episode.

Clean0002

[91]Aug 29, 2007

Here is a couple more. This is when is in 420 when Lucas and Peyton are lying on the bed together and Lucas says staying there with her will fix him

"Last Request"-Paolo Nutini

Slow down, Lie down,
    Remember it's just you and me.
    Don't sell out, bow out,
    Remember how this used to be./
    I just want you closer,
    Is that alright?
    Baby let's get closer tonight/
    [chorus:]
    Grant my last request,
    And just let me hold you.
    Don't shrug your shoulders,
    Lay down beside me.
    Sure I can accept that we're going nowhere,
    But one last time let's go there,
    Lay down beside me/
    Oh, I've found, that I'm bound
    To wander down that one way road.
    And I realise all about your lies
    But I'm no wiser than the fool I was before./
    I just want you closer,
    Is that alright?
    Baby let's get closer tonight/
    [chorus]
    Oh, baby, baby, baby,
    Tell me how can, how can this be wrong?/
    [chorus x2]
    Yeah, lay down beside me./
    One last time let's go there,
    Lay down beside me

And this is in episode 421 when Lucas and Peyton are at the fountain

"Closer"-Travis

I've had enough of this parade.
    I'm thinking of the words to say.
    We open up unfinished parts,
    Broken up, it's only love. /
    And when I see you then I know it will be next to me
    And when I need you then I know you will be there with me
    I'll never leave you.../
    Just need to get closer, closer,
    Lean on me now,
    Lean on me now,
    closer, closer,
    Lean on me now,
    Lean on me now./
    Keep waking up (waking up), without you here (without you here).
    Another day (another day), another year (another year).
    I seek the truth (seek the truth), we set apart (we set apart)
    Second glance, a second chance./
    I'll never leave you.../
    Lean on me now,
    Lean on me now,
    closer, closer,
    Lean on me now,
    Lean on me now (lean on me now)./
    I'll never leave you... just need to get.../
    Lean on me now,
    Lean on me now,
    closer, closer,
    Lean on me now,
    Lean on me now (lean on me now)./
    closer, closer... closer, closer.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[92]Aug 29, 2007
    Clean0002 wrote:
    Question: What is the song that plays in epsiode 321 when Peyton and Lucas are doing the reenactment of Naley and Peyton realizes she still loves Lucas (The song that plays in the Leyton flashbacks she has)? It is not on that website mandaaa gave us. I have heard this song play before on the show and if I not mistaking during Leyton scenes. Does anyone know it?

do you mean coffee & cigarettes by Michelle Featherstone?

Clean0002

[93]Aug 29, 2007

4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    Clean0002 wrote:
    do you mean coffee & cigarettes by Michelle Featherstone?

I have no idea, is that the song that is playing during that scene? I was just curious because it has been played more than once on the show.

Clean0002

[94]Aug 29, 2007

I just listened to the song and that's not it.O have heard that song on the show though.

This one has been played a few times on the show and in this episode it is during the Leyton flashbacks. I have always wanted to know what that song is. It might actually be a purely instrumental song.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[95]Aug 29, 2007
    Clean0002 wrote:

I just listened to the song and that's not it.O have heard that song on the show though.

This one has been played a few times on the show and in this episode it is during the Leyton flashbacks. I have always wanted to know what that song is. It might actually be a purely instrumental song.

oh you were talking about the piano. im not sure sorry.

OTH_TW_lover

[96]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 23

I love Leyton. They make such a cute couple....Umm I havent actually read the rest of this thread so maybe I should do that to see what we are talking about. I do love that this thread just got started and its got a bunch more posts the the Brucas one.

Chick94

[97]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 18
    OTH_TW_lover wrote:

I love Leyton. They make such a cute couple....Umm I havent actually read the rest of this thread so maybe I should do that to see what we are talking about. I do love that this thread just got started and its got a bunch more posts the the Brucas one.

Its ok, I'm helping them gain more posts lol.

You should go visit Fanforum....we got 1186(!) threads while BL'ers have 787.

Anyways commercial time:

Are u a LP fan? Are u painfully waiting for S5? Do u like/love to read fanfics? Do u like fanfics with angst/anger/drama/etc? Well I got just the fanfic for you: When All Are One And One Is All by Skinarol; heres the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3634295/1/When_All_Are_One_And_One_Is_All

Summery: ""Its been four years since graduation and they're all coming home for the wedding of one of their own. In a single weekend friendships are renewed and one couple slowly begin to mend their broken relationship. LP NH SB""

^^^if any of u are interested, u should definitely check it out, the writer is amazing (and no, Skinarol is not me) and writes the characters very realistically. LP fic based on S5, with lots of Lucas/Lilly interaction. One of my two favorite OTH fics.

Edited on 08/29/2007 7:42pm
    Edited 3 total times.

Clean0002

[98]Aug 29, 2007
    ^^^Thanks for the suggestion to read this fanfic! I have already read the first part and I am blown away by how well it is written! I am really into it and very anxious to see what happens next, lol.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[99]Aug 29, 2007
    i too am reading it. it seems good so far. clean i have a question...on the left side of you signature you have peyton staing up at lucas when hes about to hit her with a bat (lol) whats the lucas picture of? i don't remember that, that when hes saying "i wont leave you" cuz it kind of looks likes hes getting ready to run somewhere. lol.

Clean0002

[100]Aug 29, 2007

^^^^LOL! That is when she says "don't leave me please" I believe. I had to change signatures because I got a violation. Too many pixels or something. Now I know how you felt!

Oh I just finished the second part and it was so good! The antipation of what is going to happen next is killing me!