One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Leyton Lovers Fan Club

Chick94

[101]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 18

Clean0002 wrote:
    ^^^Thanks for the suggestion to read this fanfic! I have already read the first part and I am blown away by how well it is written! I am really into it and very anxious to see what happens next, lol.

Oh, I'm so glad u like it---u too, 4EVERANDALWAYS---I love that story, and I cant help but share. I dont usually read fanfics since most of them are not realistically written or just poorly written, but somethings u come across really good ones and they----as u said---blow u away.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Clean0002

[102]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 14

That was really really good. I felt like I was watching the show while reading. I think something similar will happen in terms of how and why they break up and of course in the end they won't be able to deny their feelings any longer like always.

Edited on 08/29/2007 10:06pm

mandaaa24

[103]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 22
    Chick94 wrote:
    OTH_TW_lover wrote:

I love Leyton. They make such a cute couple....Umm I havent actually read the rest of this thread so maybe I should do that to see what we are talking about. I do love that this thread just got started and its got a bunch more posts the the Brucas one.

Its ok, I'm helping them gain more posts lol.

You should go visit Fanforum....we got 1186(!) threads while BL'ers have 787.

Anyways commercial time:

Are u a LP fan? Are u painfully waiting for S5? Do u like/love to read fanfics? Do u like fanfics with angst/anger/drama/etc? Well I got just the fanfic for you: When All Are One And One Is All by Skinarol; heres the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3634295/1/When_All_Are_One_And_One_Is_All

Summery: ""Its been four years since graduation and they're all coming home for the wedding of one of their own. In a single weekend friendships are renewed and one couple slowly begin to mend their broken relationship. LP NH SB""

^^^if any of u are interested, u should definitely check it out, the writer is amazing (and no, Skinarol is not me) and writes the characters very realistically. LP fic based on S5, with lots of Lucas/Lilly interaction. One of my two favorite OTH fics.

That fic is awesome!!!! I've been reading it since it was posted.

And ya know what else? I, myself, have written a few fanfics. Here's the link to my profile, scroll down past my babbling and theres my 3 fanfics. 3 are one-parters and 1 one of them is an on-going chapter by chapter fic.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/~leytonlover3

mandaaa24

[104]Aug 29, 2007
    And, I would like to applaud you guys, because this thread has been alive for just a few days and its already got 6 pages of posts ..nice work people! *cough* more than the BL one *cough cough* lol ..not thats its a competition or anything, i'm just stating the facts. (can't help it, i'm extremely competetive)

Also, if anybody else around here is a fanfiction junkie like myself, here's a few of my favorite LP stories:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3224860/1/If_You_Really_Loved_Me

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3636782/1/Red_Light

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3133899/1/Nothing_and_Everything

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3565796/1/Fading_Like_A_Flower

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3220328/1/Love_Soon

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3479864/1/At_My_Most_Beautiful

Most of these are really angsty. The first one deals with Peyton being kidnapped by PD. The 2nd is totally AU, but its a really good read, Lucas is an author and Peyton is a stripper..yeah, like I said, AU!. The 3rd is also angsty, but its one of my all time favorites, pretty much everything by that author is excellent. The 5th one is a post-Derek story. And the last is also kinda AU, it deals with Peyton being beaten by her boyfriend and she goes to Lucas for help.

They are all really good stories, and those are the ones that are really well written, because there are some stories that are either, poorly written, way too cheesey, way too boring, or they don't have enough plot development. So, yeah enjoy lol

4EVERANDALWAYS

[105]Aug 30, 2007
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    And, I would like to applaud you guys, because this thread has been alive for just a few days and its already got 6 pages of posts ..nice work people! *cough* more than the BL one *cough cough* lol ..not thats its a competition or anything, i'm just stating the facts. (can't help it, i'm extremely competetive)

and the last about 9 posts are leytoners. lol.

luvos_united

[106]Aug 30, 2007
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:

and the last about 9 posts are leytoners. lol.

Hahaha! Well, I was curious why Chick94 was there... But we have to keep that a secret

Thanks for the fanfics guys! I have to check it out because I am currently in a state of boredom and I can't be bothered starting my law assignment.

Clean0002

[107]Aug 30, 2007

I will have to read some of those other fanfics later, thanks for posting them. One thing though about the one Chick suggested, I did had a problem with one part of it and that being I don't see Peyton and even Brooke not coming back for Karen't funeral no matter what was going on. That seemes to OOC for them but again this is fanfiction we are talking about. Other than that I thought it was great and beautifully written.

Oh and I thought of something we can talk about. What are your favorite Leyton quotes throughout the series? I know there are almost too many great ones to choose from but I think it could be fun.

Here are some of mine:

Lucas: "Your art matters, it's what got me here"

Lucas: "It's always going to be there isn't it, you and me?"

Peyton:"It's that look again." Lucas:"What look? I don't have a look." Peyton:"Dude, you have a tell the size of J.Lo's a**"

Lucas:"It's you." Peyton:"What?" Lucas:"When all me dreams come true the one I want next to me, it's you. It's you Peyton."

Peyton:"It's not going to matter anyway, whether I stay or I go with us because I am going to love you forever Lucas Scott."-And this is the most important one because no matter where they are, no matter what happens they will still love each other no matter what. It will always be there and because of this theywill always find their way back to each other in the end.

Okay, those are mine for now,I have more but I don't want to take all the good ones.

xd0rkette

[108]Aug 30, 2007
    • level: 15

^^ I love all those.

Peyton: Nice hands.

Lucas: Nice legs.

Is one of my favorite ones EVER. haha.

Edited on 08/30/2007 6:12pm

Chick94

[109]Aug 30, 2007
    Clean0002 wrote:

I will have to read some of those other fanfics later, thanks for posting them. One thing though about the one Chick suggested, I did had a problem with one part of it and that being I don't see Peyton and even Brooke not coming back for Karen't funeral no matter what was going on. That seemes to OOC for them

Yeah it is, but since it was addressed, it makes it less shocking since we know its done for drama/story purposes.

I know I earsed them but great quotes, now some of mines that I remember:

Peyton: You know I'm with you, and I'll wait forever if I have to

Lucas: Peyton I would never do that! I would never cut u out of my life!

Lucas: No matter what happens, *u* will always be in my heart.

Lucas's IM: Where have u been? I'm going nuts!

Peyton: ...the truth is I want everything u do...and I want them with you...[appearance-wise Peyton looked AMAZING in this episode!!!!]

Anyways I have a game (we sort of play this in FF too occasionally); just answer the following questions:

Whats ur favorite LP season? S1

What is the perfect area for their scene? Library of course, they *own* the library, or the bridge, where we had the "take a cold shower" scene.

How do u see LP ending the season? No marriage, please, if we're going to be fast forwarding again than yes, marriage and kid(s) but if not than just in a committed relationship, possibility living together----the ordinary.

What is ur most memorable LP scene? And yes! u have to pick one!!!: When Peyton had her flashback during the Naley play, I almost had a heart attack, I totally wasnt expecting that!

When did u become an LP fan: From my first epi of OTH (S1) when Lucas was dating Brooke., when they both appeared on screen together, I knew that I would be rooting for them, I knew NOTHING about their start or past interaction, but I just knew these two had a connection and had a great dynamic together. It was obvious from their connection that they were going to get together at some point.

Clean0002

[110]Aug 30, 2007

xd0rkette: That reminds me of another one.

Peyton:"Nice shot." Lucas:"nice legs, they're a little chickeny."

Mandaaa: I am reading that 3rd fanfic that you posted, the one you said is one of your all time favorites, but I just read the first chapter and I have to say I am confused. It is about Lucas loving Brooke and not Peyton and about how Peyton is all unhappy being with him because of this. I am sure there is some twist or something because if there isn't I guess I won't understand why you like it so much, lol.

But Iam keeping the faith it will turn out okay!

Edited on 08/30/2007 6:32pm

mandaaa24

[111]Aug 30, 2007
    Clean0002 wrote:

I will have to read some of those other fanfics later, thanks for posting them. One thing though about the one Chick suggested, I did had a problem with one part of it and that being I don't see Peyton and even Brooke not coming back for Karen't funeral no matter what was going on. That seemes to OOC for them but again this is fanfiction we are talking about. Other than that I thought it was great and beautifully written.

Oh and I thought of something we can talk about. What are your favorite Leyton quotes throughout the series? I know there are almost too many great ones to choose from but I think it could be fun.

Here are some of mine:

Lucas: "Your art matters, it's what got me here"

Lucas: "It's always going to be there isn't it, you and me?"

Peyton:"It's that look again." Lucas:"What look? I don't have a look." Peyton:"Dude, you have a tell the size of J.Lo's a**"

Lucas:"It's you." Peyton:"What?" Lucas:"When all me dreams come true the one I want next to me, it's you. It's you Peyton."

Peyton:"It's not going to matter anyway, whether I stay or I go with us because I am going to love you forever Lucas Scott."-And this is the most important one because no matter where they are, no matter what happens they will still love each other no matter what. It will always be there and because of this theywill always find their way back to each other in the end.

Okay, those are mine for now,I have more but I don't want to take all the good ones.

Those are all my favorites. I love any LP quote, I think they all have a special meaning, plus some of them are really funny lol, i.e. the J.Lo comment at the end of summer beach party. I also like the 'Nice Hands, Nice Legs' thing. And all the ones Chick posted.

And all the friendship scenes they had in early S4, were priceless. Hanging out in his room playing 'name that tune', hanging out in the car outside the mall, post-breakfast with 'derek' ..loved it all.

mandaaa24

[112]Aug 31, 2007
    Whats ur favorite LP season? season 1 ..classic LP

What is the perfect area for their scene? I've always had a thing for LP scenes in the Library.

How do u see LP ending the season? Together. Happily, no interferences. I want this next season to be the tale of their journey back to each other after being lost for a while.

What is ur most memorable LP scene? And yes! u have to pick one!!!: Oy, that's tough. definitely the Library scene in 3.16

When did u become an LP fan: I first started watching in S3 during the shooting episode, and after watching them together in that library, I just loved their screen presence and the chemistry they had, and I was extremely upset to realize they weren't actually together. But then after I got really into the show and I watched S1, I was like totally, completely head over heels in love with this couple. They are the ship for me, nobody else compares to them.

mandaaa24

[113]Aug 31, 2007
    Clean0002 wrote:

Mandaaa: I am reading that 3rd fanfic that you posted, the one you said is one of your all time favorites, but I just read the first chapter and I have to say I am confused. It is about Lucas loving Brooke and not Peyton and about how Peyton is all unhappy being with him because of this. I am sure there is some twist or something because if there isn't I guess I won't understand why you like it so much, lol.

Yeah, its a bit confusing, and I really haven't read it in a while, so I can't give you specifics, but it is one of my all time favorites, I'll have to give it another read. Its really angsty, kinda depressing, but there are some twists and turns that make it all worth while, don't worry lol ...and if you don't like it, any other LP fic by that author is excellent, so give them a try lol.

Clean0002

[114]Aug 31, 2007
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    Clean0002 wrote:

Yeah, its a bit confusing, and I really haven't read it in a while, so I can't give you specifics, but it is one of my all time favorites, I'll have to give it another read. Its really angsty, kinda depressing, but there are some twists and turns that make it all worth while, don't worry lol ...and if you don't like it, any other LP fic by that author is excellent, so give them a try lol.

WellI just finished! That took a really long time too,I couldn't believe it was 20 chapters but it was worth it. I have to admit I cried a couple of times, there were some really sad parts that were hard to read. I also laughed a lot to which made up for the sadness. It was extremely well written aswell and I really got into it. Thanks for posting it! I will try to read more tomorrow.

mandaaa24

[115]Aug 31, 2007
    Clean0002 wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    Clean0002 wrote:

WellI just finished! That took a really long time too,I couldn't believe it was 20 chapters but it was worth it. I have to admit I cried a couple of times, there were some really sad parts that were hard to read. I also laughed a lot to which made up for the sadness. It was extremely well written aswell and I really got into it. Thanks for posting it! I will try to read more tomorrow.

Yeah I read it all in one shot too, its one of those 'can't stop reading' fics, and yes it was sad, but also happy so its all good lol. Glad you enjoyed it, I know I did.

mandaaa24

[116]Aug 31, 2007
    Here are some of my favorite LP friendship quotes/dialogue that make me laugh every time lol ..and they're just adorable. All of them are from season 4. Lucason't you think it's a little weird that he's always taking pictures of you?
    Peyton:It's for his photography class...
    Lucas:Yeah.. right... What's the assignment: pictures of Peyton's ass?

4.05 Peyton: Whoa, wait. How do you know she was a hooker?
    Lucas: I don't know. She looked like a hooker.
    Peyton: Thanks. Look, I know you're a little bit jealous of him, and...
    Lucas: Whoa. I am not jealous of Derek. Peyton: Okay, fine, you're not jealous of him. So instead of a girl stealing my jacket, you think Derek stole it, put it on a woman who may or may not be a prostitute, and then stabbed her in the leg. Is that what you think?
    Lucas: Honestly, yeah.
    Peyton: Luke, come on. This is important to me, okay. Having a family, and having Derek, and he's been nothing but good to me, so just don't make me doubt him. Please?
    Lucas: I'm just trying to watch out for you,Peyton.
    Peyton: I know, and I thank you, but how about you just body guard me to english class.

4.05 Peyton: You're always saving me. (Lucas smiles) Ok, you can turn around.
    Lucas: (seeing Peyton in her cheerleader's uniform) Woah! Is this your way of saying thank you?'

4.05 Lucas: I was worried about you, I wanted to check on the house before you got home.
    Peyton: Luke, the only one terrorizing me here is you, ok? So you find anything out of place?
    Lucas: No everything's fine.
    Peyton: That's right, everything's fine!
    Lucas: Other than your brother sniffing your hair!
    (Peyton gives him a look) Ok, maybe I saw wrong. I'm sorry. Again. I'm going home.
    Peyton: Lucas Scott! Thanks for caring.
    Lucas: You're welcome.

Lucas: You know I used to watch you?
    Peyton: When?
    Lucas: Well Freshman year, Softmore year, both summers actually.
    Peyton: Stop it!
    (A slight pause, both Peyton and Lucas smile)
    Peyton: What did you watch?
    Lucas: Your legs mostly.
    Peyton: What?!
    Lucas: No I'm serious. You know from up close they're a little chickeny.
    Peyton: Shut up! (Hits Lucas playfully)
    Lucas: But from where I was hiding, they were pretty awesome. (laughs)
    Peyton: I'm not sure that's a compliment.
    Lucas: Oh, it is! Trust me

And the One Tree Hill episode guide on here is being wacky, it's non-existant.

mandaaa24

[117]Aug 31, 2007
    Ok, it has come to my attention that a few of you, who shall remain nameless for the time being, were caught in the BL thread! Traitors, all of you! You should be ashamed of yourselves. Going over to the BL thread, posting away having a jolly good time, all the while calling yourselves LP shippers ..frauds, the whole lot of you!
    ***SPOILER***
    And we, the LP shippers, were referred to as 'Trolls' in that thread, and told to stay out by one random person. The nerve.

havoc2

[118]Aug 31, 2007
    • level: 19

I'm BL fan, i have nothing against LP s4, but it's hard to be a LP shipper because of what they did in season 1.

But i just LOVED LOVED LOVED there scene in 409

krisi1021

[119]Aug 31, 2007
    • level: 11
    havoc2 wrote:

I'm BL fan, i have nothing against LP s4, but it's hard to be a LP shipper because of what they did in season 1.

But i just LOVED LOVED LOVED there scene in 409

Which one was that???

Chick94

[120]Aug 31, 2007
    havoc2 wrote:

but it's hard to be a LP shipper because of what they did in season 1.

I started watching a few episodes before the cheating happened, and I must say the the first time it happen, it really pullled me in and made me watching since I was really aganst watching OTH when it premiered. All I'm saying is, that kind of storyline is typical and done for drama purposes, its better to appreciated them for becoming better ppl becuz of it rather than holding it aganist them for even years after.

Just my opinion on the matter.

Mandaa: I saw that, but the poster is known to say insulting things directly or indirectly on this forum, so I didnt find it surprising.