TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Leyton Lovers Fan Club

krisi1021

[121]Aug 31, 2007
    • level: 11

I have loved LP since S1 ...

You could tell that in their very first scene together they weren't going to be just some run of the mill friendship.

My favorite scene is after the whole basketball party, Lucas and Brooke are now dating ... and he comes up to Peyton in the quad, and she's sitting at a bench drawing. And he asks if he can read while she draws. Then he sits, begins to read, she looks at him and smiles, then when she looks down, he looks at her and smiles. Awwwweeeeeeeeeeee

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mandaaa24

[122]Aug 31, 2007
    • level: 22
    ^^ ^ That's also an awesome LP scene, it was my icon for a while lol ..I love those little LP moments, like a glance, or a smile, or a little hand-holding scene, or something like that, very *awwww* worthy lol.

Lexivy

[123]Aug 31, 2007
    • level: 15
    krisi1021 wrote:

I have loved LP since S1 ...

You could tell that in their very first scene together they weren't going to be just some run of the mill friendship.

My favorite scene is after the whole basketball party, Lucas and Brooke are now dating ... and he comes up to Peyton in the quad, and she's sitting at a bench drawing. And he asks if he can read while she draws. Then he sits, begins to read, she looks at him and smiles, then when she looks down, he looks at her and smiles. Awwwweeeeeeeeeeee

I love that scene! As soon as I saw that I knew they were gonna cheat on Brooke. I hoped that he would just break up with her and get with Peyton, but the cheating created more drama I guess.

havoc2

[124]Aug 31, 2007
    • level: 19
    Chick94 wrote:
    havoc2 wrote:

but it's hard to be a LP shipper because of what they did in season 1.

I started watching a few episodes before the cheating happened, and I must say the the first time it happen, it really pullled me in and made me watching since I was really aganst watching OTH when it premiered. All I'm saying is, that kind of storyline is typical and done for drama purposes, its better to appreciated them for becoming better ppl becuz of it rather than holding it aganist them for even years after.

Just my opinion on the matter.

Mandaa: I saw that, but the poster is known to say insulting things directly or indirectly on this forum, so I didnt find it surprising.

I actually saw the first couple of episodes of season 4 before i knew about the cheating, and i was actually on Peyton's side because I thought Brooke was mad about the kiss, and i really wanted LPto be together.(i still liked Brooke, but i thought she overeacted) And then i caught up on season 1 and i was just so suprised by that.

xd0rkette

[125]Aug 31, 2007
    Is it just me or is FF.net not working right now? UGH I was so happy that LP stories I like have been updated. I guess I'll try later.

xd0rkette

[126]Aug 31, 2007
    havoc2 wrote:
    Chick94 wrote:
    havoc2 wrote:

but it's hard to be a LP shipper because of what they did in season 1.

I started watching a few episodes before the cheating happened, and I must say the the first time it happen, it really pullled me in and made me watching since I was really aganst watching OTH when it premiered. All I'm saying is, that kind of storyline is typical and done for drama purposes, its better to appreciated them for becoming better ppl becuz of it rather than holding it aganist them for even years after.

Just my opinion on the matter.

Mandaa: I saw that, but the poster is known to say insulting things directly or indirectly on this forum, so I didnt find it surprising.

I actually saw the first couple of episodes of season 4 before i knew about the cheating, and i was actually on Peyton's side because I thought Brooke was mad about the kiss, and i really wanted LPto be together.(i still liked Brooke, but i thought she overeacted) And then i caught up on season 1 and i was just so suprised by that.

Really? I started watching since the shooting episode and loved LP from then. I went back and watched the older seasons and I was surprised that Lucas went after Brooke in season 2 when he was so crazy about Peyton in season 1 to cheat on Brooke with her. It didn't really shock me that they went behind Brooke's back because I thought that's how much they liked each other. and I wasn't a big fan of Brooke in season 1 although I did feel bad that she had no idea what was going on between her bestfriend and boyfriend.

mandaaa24

[127]Aug 31, 2007
    xd0rkette wrote:
    Is it just me or is FF.net not working right now? UGH I was so happy that LP stories I like have been updated. I guess I'll try later.

Yeah its being a pain for me too .. I get the alert email for a new chapter, go to read it and it tells me it doesnt exist ..and me alerts arent coming on time

mandaaa24

[128]Sep 1, 2007
    Dudes! I come on here and find our thread at the bottom of the 2nd page?! What's that about?!

http://leytonfic.com/index.php

There's a site full of LP fics, and only LP fics... most of them are on ff.net too but some arent.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[129]Sep 1, 2007
    i couldnt find the pictures...

Chick94

[130]Sep 1, 2007
    • level: 18

mandaaa24 wrote:
    Dudes! I come on here and find our thread at the bottom of the 2nd page?! What's that about?! http://leytonfic.com/index.php There's a site full of LP fics, and only LP fics... most of them are on ff.net too but some arent.

thanks for that, I'll check it out when I have time.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[131]Sep 1, 2007
    In the episode that haley throws a party at nathans apartment and nikki shows up and her and peyton fight, was that fight before or after peyton found out that nikki was the girl in the bar? i cant remember. haha.

Clean0002

[132]Sep 1, 2007
    • level: 14

4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    In the episode that haley throws a party at nathans apartment and nikki shows up and her and peyton fight, was that fight before or after peyton found out that nikki was the girl in the bar? i cant remember. haha.

The fight was right before she found out. Lucas told Nikki to leave the party after the fight and then she preceded to blurt out she was the girl in the bar.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[133]Sep 1, 2007
    oh ok so what was the fight about? jake? im sorry im really confused i havnt seen the episode in so long.

mandaaa24

[134]Sep 1, 2007
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    oh ok so what was the fight about? jake? im sorry im really confused i havnt seen the episode in so long.

It was the whole Jake/Jenny thing, Peyton just disliked her because of what Nikki did to Jake and Jenny and at the party, Peyton kept shooting insults at her and it escalated into the famous Nikki/Peyton cat fight. And then Nikki commented on something and essentially exposed what she and Lucas did and Peyton got all p!ssed and stormed out.

awakeningjenny

[135]Sep 1, 2007
    • level: 16
    Yup, it was about Jake. Or Jenny. Something like Peyton was supposed to be tucking Jenny into bed and runaway mothers - I think! Totally hazy memory about this, but I remember it mostly because I loved the top Peyton was wearing

awakeningjenny

[136]Sep 1, 2007
    • level: 16
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:

It was the whole Jake/Jenny thing, Peyton just disliked her because of what Nikki did to Jake and Jenny and at the party, Peyton kept shooting insults at her and it escalated into the famous Nikki/Peyton cat fight. And then Nikki commented on something and essentially exposed what she and Lucas did and Peyton got all p!ssed and stormed out.

Exactly! Peyton's top was really nice though!

mandaaa24

[137]Sep 1, 2007
    Haha thats a good reason to remember it ..the green shirt right? She looked really pretty in that episode, not that she's ever not pretty, but that one just stuck out lol .. Speaking of Hilarie/Peyton's looks ... anyone else notice how much she's changed as far as looks from season 1? Its like she's two different people. The hair being the most obvious, but even her face looks different. And I miss the old Peyton's style. I mean in S4 why did everyone go into Plaid mode? Peyton, Lucas, I mean I felt that they should be auditioning to be to new Brawny Paper Towel model ..or a lumber jack or something ...too much frikin' plaid! We should call her Farmer Peyton for christ's sake. I miss her old band t-shirts and jeans ..we got a few but for a while she was a bit too trendy for my liking, before we know it she'll be dressing like Brooke. Okay, I'm done ranting now, thank you for listening to my little b!tch fit.

Clean0002

[138]Sep 1, 2007
    • level: 14
    I think Hilarie has gotten prettier as time has gone on. She was very pretty in season 4, I loved her hair and I liked her style. I think her style is a reflection of her softened personality. In seaosn 1 she was so closed off, angry and so on but by season 4 she is more open and happier (after the phyco Deryk thing) and that is also shown in her clothes.
    Edited on 09/01/2007 9:30pm

4EVERANDALWAYS

[139]Sep 1, 2007
    awakeningjenny wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:

Exactly! Peyton's top was really nice though!

the top that peyton has on in the last avatar on your signature? lol.

and i think peyton looked really good in the episode of the sparkle classic (season 3) the morning after she got drunk she was talking to Rachel is those awsome Aviator glasses and i thought she looked really good. i really disliked the wig in 301 though! haha.

mandaaa24

[140]Sep 1, 2007
    Clean0002 wrote:
    I think Hilarie has gotten prettier as time has gone on. She was very pretty in season 4, I loved her hair and I liked her style. I think her style is a reflection of her softened personality. In seaosn 1 she was so closed off, angry and so on but by season 4 she is more open and happier (after the phyco Deryk thing) and that is also shown in her clothes.

I never thought of it that way, it does make sense though. But the plaid...oy.