Leyton Lovers Fan Club

mandaaa24

[141]Sep 1, 2007
    • level: 22
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    awakeningjenny wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    oh ok so what was the fight about? jake? im sorry im really confused i havnt seen the episode in so long.

It was the whole Jake/Jenny thing, Peyton just disliked her because of what Nikki did to Jake and Jenny and at the party, Peyton kept shooting insults at her and it escalated into the famous Nikki/Peyton cat fight. And then Nikki commented on something and essentially exposed what she and Lucas did and Peyton got all p!ssed and stormed out.

Exactly! Peyton's top was really nice though!

the top that peyton has on in the last avatar on your signature? lol.

and i think peyton looked really good in the episode of the sparkle classic (season 3) the morning after she got drunk she was talking to Rachel is those awsome Aviator glasses and i thought she looked really good. i really disliked the wig in 301 though! haha.

That's the shirt lol. And she did look good in that episode, ironic because she was supposed to be hung-over lol ..but I hated those glasses. And I have, many times, commented on the horrible-ness of that wig! God, it made her look like her head shrunk. And I loved her hair in S4, it was purdy. And I liked it in S3, it was different ..and the result of a botched dye-job, she said it in one of her interviews ..something about having her roots done and afterwards her hair just started falling out so she had to get it cut shorter ...I hated it in the pilot ..too frizzy. Hated how it looked on the S2 box-set cover ...it looked good during the Naley wedding reception in S2 when she was wearing the black top ..the rest of S2 I wasn't a huge fan though. And I think I've said enough about Peyton's hair lol.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Clean0002

[142]Sep 1, 2007
    • level: 14
    I hated her hair is season 2! Every other season it has looked good I thought.
    Edited on 09/01/2007 9:47pm

4EVERANDALWAYS

[143]Sep 1, 2007
    you hated those glasses??? how is that possible?! those are the best glasses ever!!! if i could pull them off i totally would!!!!! but i cant. lol. it was very frizy in the pilot and i didn't like it in the time capsule episode because when it was a close up of her face all you could see was hair i was like "oh my wow" lol.

mandaaa24

[144]Sep 1, 2007
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    you hated those glasses??? how is that possible?! those are the best glasses ever!!! if i could pull them off i totally would!!!!! but i cant. lol. it was very frizy in the pilot and i didn't like it in the time capsule episode because when it was a close up of her face all you could see was hair i was like "oh my wow" lol.

yeah the aviator thing never flew well with me .. Chad has a thing for aviator glasses too ..idk i just don't like them.

Ya know, just wondering here...anyone here a Chad/Hilarie fan? Friends? imaginary relationship? whatever lol ..because they have a huge fanbase, and I'm a fan.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[145]Sep 2, 2007
    not really a chad hilarie fan. i try not to get involved with the actors person relationships i really liked sophia and chad but then that went to hell and ever since i stopped caring. but i do know that hilarie is engadged or married so i would rather her not be with chad and stay engadged or married to ian (who i think is her fiance/husband lol) (i hope thats what you were asking. lol)

awakeningjenny

[146]Sep 2, 2007
    • level: 16

mandaaa24 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    yeah the aviator thing never flew well with me .. Chad has a thing for aviator glasses too ..idk i just don't like them. Ya know, just wondering here...anyone here a Chad/Hilarie fan? Friends? imaginary relationship? whatever lol ..because they have a huge fanbase, and I'm a fan.

Totally a Chilarie fan, friendship wise. I remember reading something about how Chad enjoys working with Hil so much because she gets on with his new fiancee and he really likes Hil's hubby. Hmm, guess there's a big reason why Sophia might not get on with the new fiancee but it's nice to know that they seem to be friends beyond the TV show!

awakeningjenny

[147]Sep 2, 2007

Clean0002 wrote:
    I hated her hair is season 2! Every other season it has looked good I thought.

Early season two wasn't so bad, was it? I seem to remember it getting overstyled and overcoloured towards the end but I thought it was nice a bit more relaxed towards the beginning. It was awful at Keith's wedding, when she walked out of the bathroom for Jake I couldn't stop laughing for a minute because it seemed that bad - it grew on me though! The more you watch the less shocking it gets, haha.

Chick94

[148]Sep 2, 2007
    • level: 18

I agree, her season 2 hair was painful to watch, it wasnt bad at all during the first couple of episodes, but it went downhill from there, I dont care about appearances but I couldnt stand that hair, think of all the chemicals they put into her hair. Whoever made/let her hair be that way should be put to jail.

My favorite version of Peyton was in S1, she was the most original and edgy than, a lot more layers than I've seen in a character. Her outfits were great, fitted her personality (loved the band tees), and her long curls were love, I want them back for S5. As for S4 wardrobe, it was OOC, she could never imagine Peyton actually *choosing* to wear such clothes, they should have the that annual ship fire thing, so that Peyton can take her S4 wardrobe and throw it all in. Hopefully her S5 wardrobe will be more closer to Peyton's personality.

awakeningjenny

[149]Sep 2, 2007
    Chick94 wrote:

I agree, her season 2 hair was painful to watch, it wasnt bad at all during the first couple of episodes, but it went downhill from there, I dont care about appearances but I couldnt stand that hair, think of all the chemicals they put into her hair. Whoever made/let her hair be that way should be put to jail.

My favorite version of Peyton was in S1, she was the most original and edgy than, a lot more layers than I've seen in a character. Her outfits were great, fitted her personality (loved the band tees), and her long curls were love, I want them back for S5. As for S4 wardrobe, it was OOC, she could never imagine Peyton actually *choosing* to wear such clothes, they should have the that annual ship fire thing, so that Peyton can take her S4 wardrobe and throw it all in. Hopefully her S5 wardrobe will be more closer to Peyton's personality.

I actually liked her wardrobe in season four, but I agree it wasn't really the peyton we've all come to know and love. Even if the designers were trying to signal she's becoming a bit more grown up with the clothes choices, they could have still done that with the rock girl edge. I thought the jacket Peyton wore when they took the road trip to Honey Grove was absolutely gorgeous - kind of big, looked like it came from the army store. I would kill to be able to find that, haha. Have you seen the pictures for season five? Peyton's style looks - from the limited pictures I've seen - to be just like season four, if not a little bit more 'Brooke-ish'!

Leytonfan_4eva

[150]Sep 2, 2007
    • level: 8
    I like Chilarie friendship but thats it and I always liked Peytons hair in S3 I dont sure why it was just different I guess.

finallyleyton

[151]Sep 2, 2007
    I don't ship real life couples or anything like that, but I like that Chad and Hilarie are friends. I think it shows in their scenes how comfortable they are with each other.

xd0rkette

[152]Sep 2, 2007
    • level: 15
    Leytonfan_4eva wrote:
    I like Chilarie friendship but thats it and I always liked Peytons hair in S3 I dont sure why it was just different I guess.

I love Peyton's hair in season 3. It was different from the other seasons and I loved it. I also loved her curls in the beginning of season 4. I didn't like it so much toward the end of the season though.

shirley24

[153]Sep 2, 2007
    • level: 2
    Love Lucas and Peyton!Hottest couple on OTH!Hope there the end game!It was them in the begaining,it should be them in the end!

mandaaa24

[154]Sep 2, 2007
    awakeningjenny wrote:

mandaaa24 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    yeah the aviator thing never flew well with me .. Chad has a thing for aviator glasses too ..idk i just don't like them. Ya know, just wondering here...anyone here a Chad/Hilarie fan? Friends? imaginary relationship? whatever lol ..because they have a huge fanbase, and I'm a fan.

Totally a Chilarie fan, friendship wise. I remember reading something about how Chad enjoys working with Hil so much because she gets on with his new fiancee and he really likes Hil's hubby. Hmm, guess there's a big reason why Sophia might not get on with the new fiancee but it's nice to know that they seem to be friends beyond the TV show!

Yeah I know, I love that lol.

mandaaa24

[155]Sep 2, 2007
    Chick94 wrote:

Totally agree. I loved S1 Peyton. I didn't like her hair, except in CCIPC and the few episodes after that. My favorite Peyton hair style was how it was in episode 4.12

And pretty much all of S4. She wore a few band shirts in S4, but trendy-ish ones. I didn't really have any complaints about her wardrobe except the plaid lol. But otherwise, it was okay, I would probably wear most of the stuff she wore ...and if you've seen spoiler pics from filming, her style has gotten a bit more Peyton-like.

Chick94

[156]Sep 2, 2007
    I've seen Peyton's S5 wardrobe (well for the first couple of episodes) and I really like it, most of them are [CLOTHES SPOILER!] short dresses, the tops are quite stylish and even tho thats not the style we used to, its been 4 years so its expected that her style changed.

mandaaa24

[157]Sep 2, 2007
    Chick94 wrote:
    I've seen Peyton's S5 wardrobe (well for the first couple of episodes) and I really like it, most of them are [CLOTHES SPOILER!] short dresses, the tops are quite stylish and even tho thats not the style we used to, its been 4 years so its expected that her style changed.

Yepp ... I loved the
    ***SPOILER***
    And I also loved her outfit in 4.12 and in the Honey Grove episode, those weren't too un-Peyton-like lol ..but all in all, her wardrobe is still original ...as long as she doesn't start wearing clothes like Brooke's ..we're good lol.

mandaaa24

[158]Sep 3, 2007
    People! 2nd page again?! What's going on here?

finallyleyton

[159]Sep 3, 2007

New scene for season 5...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hrulnaFkSBo

It's a BP scene that then turns into a LP scene. How do you do the spoiler tags?

Chick94

[160]Sep 3, 2007

mandaaa24 wrote:
    People! 2nd page again?! What's going on here?

LOL!!!

I forgot to mention that I love CH's friendship, I love what he said about her in his recent interview, something about how they have a "blast" working together.