One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Leyton Lovers Fan Club

mandaaa24

[161]Sep 3, 2007
    • level: 22
    Chick94 wrote:

mandaaa24 wrote:
    People! 2nd page again?! What's going on here?

LOL!!!

I forgot to mention that I love CH's friendship, I love what he said about her in his recent interview, something about how they have a "blast" working together.

I knowww I just watched that last night, again lol ..he said working with her was a riot or something. I love seeing them goof off on set and hearing them talk about each other ..its adorable.

finallyleyton wrote:

New scene for season 5...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hrulnaFkSBo

It's a BP scene that then turns into a LP scene. How do you do the spoiler tags?

I'll watch that in a second lol ..and as for the spoiler thing ...you just put the word 'spoiler' inside the brackets like you would for any other html tag. (if you quote my post when i used the spoiler tag, you can see what i did to use it)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mandaaa24

[162]Sep 3, 2007
    Ok..just watched that video ..and OMGoddddddddd.

***SPOILER***

finallyleyton

[163]Sep 3, 2007
    • level: 8

I know what Lucas says... well, part of it.

***SPOILER***

He says this when he stands up.

Chick94

[164]Sep 3, 2007
    • level: 18
    So whats the verdict? Is the scene present day or flashback? I really think its present day given the appearence and body language...this is crazy, I cant wait for january, stupid CW! They are on my hate list rite next to JP and Math.

Clean0002

[165]Sep 3, 2007
    • level: 14
    Oh I am so excited!! Thanks for the spoilers! Why can't the the show start this month like all the others? I don't want to have to wait until January!

Leytonfan_4eva

[166]Sep 3, 2007
    Damn the CW! Making us wait till January! 4 months!!!!!
    I'll just have to keep myself busy with GA and heroes!

xd0rkette

[167]Sep 3, 2007
    • level: 15

I just saw the vid. I really want to know what happened between LP that made Lucas act so cold toward Peyton. I hate that we have to wait another 4 months for OTH. & I really hate The CW too.

ugh FF.net isn't working again.

Edited on 09/03/2007 3:17pm

Clean0002

[168]Sep 3, 2007
    Yea I hate you CW!!! This wait is killing me!

mandaaa24

[169]Sep 3, 2007
    I really dont know whether or not to believe its a flashback ...
    ***SPOILER***
    I DONT WANT TO WAIT TIL JANUARY!

mandaaa24

[170]Sep 3, 2007
    xd0rkette wrote:

I just saw the vid. I really want to know what happened between LP that made Lucas act so cold toward Peyton. I hate that we have to wait another 4 months for OTH. & I really hate The CW too.

You really have no luck with ff.net lately do ya? Its been working fine for me, some of my alerts are screwed up here and there but other than that its all good. But none of the LP stories are really thrilling me, the only good ones are the ones that are only updated like every month, it stinks.

finallyleyton

[171]Sep 3, 2007

This wait totally sucks, but hey good things come to those who wait. We certaintly got the better end of the deal.

I think the scene is present day as well.

Chick94

[172]Sep 3, 2007

Leytonfan_4eva wrote:
    Damn the CW! Making us wait till January! 4 months!!!!! I'll just have to keep myself busy with GA and heroes!

I watch no other shows except OTH, I just cant get into them, so I'm completely dry until OTH aires again, I might watch GG tho---just to get thru the sad depressing days until OTH airs.

I blame the CW for everything, I was SO determined to stay spoiler-free for S5 but when they screwed us over with the whole "mid-winter" replacement thing, I knew there was no way I can be clean till January. Damn those ppl! I really miss the WB.

90210rox

[173]Sep 3, 2007
    Chick94 wrote:

Leytonfan_4eva wrote:
    Damn the CW! Making us wait till January! 4 months!!!!! I'll just have to keep myself busy with GA and heroes!

I watch no other shows except OTH, I just cant get into them, so I'm completely dry until OTH aires again, I might watch GG tho---just to get thru the sad depressing days until OTH airs.

I blame the CW for everything, I was SO determined to stay spoiler-free for S5 but when they screwed us over with the whole "mid-winter" replacement thing, I knew there was no way I can be clean till January. Damn those ppl! I really miss the WB.

You are definitely not the only one! I think the WB's way better than CW, I miss it, too!

And I think I'll watch GG, too. BUT I MISS OTH!!!!!

Chick94

[174]Sep 3, 2007
    90210rox wrote:

You are definitely not the only one! I think the WB's way better than CW, I miss it, too!

I'm convinced CW stands for Crack Whore.

90210rox

[175]Sep 3, 2007
    Chick94 wrote:
    90210rox wrote:

LOL!! Me too, me too.

xd0rkette

[177]Sep 3, 2007
    • level: 15
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    xd0rkette wrote:

You really have no luck with ff.net lately do ya? Its been working fine for me, some of my alerts are screwed up here and there but other than that its all good. But none of the LP stories are really thrilling me, the only good ones are the ones that are only updated like every month, it stinks.

It's working now. haha. I just have to wait a few minutes then refresh when it's not working. People need to update stories more often. I've been getting into other fanfics that aren't LP or OTH lately though. So I've been keeping myself busy reading those.

I watch a lot of TV, so the wait for OTH won't be that bad for me hopefully. and I'm planning on trying new shows. GG looks pretty good. and I can't wait for returning shows such as Heroes, House, Bones, GA, etc.. Just a few more weeks!

and I honestly don't understand how the midseason thing will be good for the show. People will probably think the show's over since the season 4 finale did look a lot like a series finale.

Edited on 09/03/2007 6:17pm

Chick94

[178]Sep 3, 2007
    xd0rkette wrote:

and I honestly don't understand how the midseason thing will be good for the show. People will probably think the show's over since the season 4 finale did look a lot like a series finale.

Exactly!!! I've been saying the same thing, it wont be good for business becuz OTH already has lousy ratings, and if u screw up the scedule, the casual waters will think its canceled (especially given the S4 finale), I dont see any pros in this decision in prospect of the business behind it. But seeing the kind of idiots that run the network, I'm not surprised that they dont realize that they might be losing viewers with such drastic move, and giving the slot to shows that stand on tooth picks!

mandaaa24

[179]Sep 3, 2007
    90210rox wrote:
    Chick94 wrote:
    90210rox wrote:

LOL!! Me too, me too.

Hahah, nice onee. I hate the CW too, every good show's been cancelled since the WB left. Stupid..gotta go and change everything on us.

mandaaa24

[180]Sep 3, 2007
    xd0rkette wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    xd0rkette wrote:

It's working now. haha. I just have to wait a few minutes then refresh when it's not working. People need to update stories more often. I've been getting into other fanfics that aren't LP or OTH lately though. So I've been keeping myself busy reading those.

I watch a lot of TV, so the wait for OTH won't be that bad for me hopefully. and I'm planning on trying new shows. GG looks pretty good. and I can't wait for returning shows such as Heroes, House, Bones, GA, etc.. Just a few more weeks!

Me too, me too. I've been reading a lot of Trory stories from Gilmore Girls, some Peter/Claire stories from Heroes and the occasional Ryan/Marissa from The OC stories. And the waiting for OTH stinks, but at least we wont have any long hiatus' ...but it still stinks. And I cant wait for Heroes, Supernatural, House, Gossip Girl, and whatever else to start ..at least I'll have those to hold me over til OTH starts lol. I might start watching Grey's again too ..or maybe Smallville.