Leyton Lovers Fan Club

xd0rkette

[181]Sep 3, 2007
    • level: 15
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    xd0rkette wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    xd0rkette wrote:

I just saw the vid. I really want to know what happened between LP that made Lucas act so cold toward Peyton. I hate that we have to wait another 4 months for OTH. & I really hate The CW too.

ugh FF.net isn't working again.

You really have no luck with ff.net lately do ya? Its been working fine for me, some of my alerts are screwed up here and there but other than that its all good. But none of the LP stories are really thrilling me, the only good ones are the ones that are only updated like every month, it stinks.

It's working now. haha. I just have to wait a few minutes then refresh when it's not working. People need to update stories more often. I've been getting into other fanfics that aren't LP or OTH lately though. So I've been keeping myself busy reading those.

I watch a lot of TV, so the wait for OTH won't be that bad for me hopefully. and I'm planning on trying new shows. GG looks pretty good. and I can't wait for returning shows such as Heroes, House, Bones, GA, etc.. Just a few more weeks!

and I honestly don't understand how the midseason thing will be good for the show. People will probably think the show's over since the season 4 finale did look a lot like a series finale.

Me too, me too. I've been reading a lot of Trory stories from Gilmore Girls, some Peter/Claire stories from Heroes and the occasional Ryan/Marissa from The OC stories. And the waiting for OTH stinks, but at least we wont have any long hiatus' ...but it still stinks. And I cant wait for Heroes, Supernatural, House, Gossip Girl, and whatever else to start ..at least I'll have those to hold me over til OTH starts lol. I might start watching Grey's again too ..or maybe Smallville.

ohh I love Trory. Older seasons of GG were the best. I'm acutally reading one right now. I love Peter/Claire too. Although it'll never happen since they're related. I wish I had gone to Comic Con. The cast of Heroes were there. I could've met them. Maybe next year. & I like Marissa/Ryan. I always thought they'd be together at the end, but then Marissa was killed off in season 3. ugh. and I didn't like Taylor/Ryan in season 4. She annoyed me from the few episodes I saw of it.

Sorry for getting off topic. It's weird how we keep talking about OTH on the off-topic thread, but it's so easy to get off topic on a thread about OTH.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[182]Sep 3, 2007
    • level: 22
    ^ Taylor bugged me since season 3!!!! i always thought she should be killed off but no...lol writers never take my advice!!

mandaaa24

[184]Sep 4, 2007
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    ^ Taylor bugged me since season 3!!!! i always thought she should be killed off but no...lol writers never take my advice!!

I knowww ...I hated her. All of S4 was like the Twilight Zone, Ryan was dating Taylor ..Summer was an environmentalist ... Seth was, less-Seth like ..just everything was screwed up! And I hated that Marissa was killed off! I loved her and her screwed up life lol. And I missed the bad-boy stoic Ryan. S4 was a train wreck, in plain english.

finallyleyton

[187]Sep 4, 2007
    • level: 8

Major Major spoilers for 5:05

***SPOILER***

Tons more at fanforum. Pretty much all of 5:05 is on there. I feel sorry for whoever is doing spoilers now. What a nightmare to get all this info together.

Edited on 09/04/2007 10:16pm

MistressOfSnape

[188]Sep 4, 2007
    • level: 10

***SPOILER***

Chick94

[189]Sep 5, 2007
    • level: 18

MistressOfSnape wrote:

***SPOILER***

THE FOLLOWING INCLUDES DISCUSSION ON SPOILERS:

I actually like the BL scene, it sounds cute to me, and I imagine its entertaining since they are both drunk, but for the love of all thats rite in this world, PLEASE no drunk Ross and Rachel-like wedding, or a oops!-one-nite-stand-thingy----even if LP are broken up.

But I'm lovin all the LP spoilers, esp. the part where Lucas surprises her at work. Thats going to one great scene.

mandaaa24

[190]Sep 5, 2007

***SPOILER***

I sooo need to start working on this spoiler thread ..but there's so much at fanforum, idk where to start!

finallyleyton

[191]Sep 5, 2007
    • level: 8
    mandaaa24 wrote:

I sooo need to start working on this spoiler thread ..but there's so much at fanforum, idk where to start!

I wouldn't know where to start either. All these spoilers for 5:05 kept flowing in for about 3 hrs straight last night and I was trying to pm them all to a friend. It was crazy, but it was fun and I'm in LP heaven. Yea for copy and paste though.

***SPOILER***

Chick94

[192]Sep 5, 2007
    ^^^^

Peyton is very trusting of both Lucas and Brooke, I dont see her spazzing out when both BL said it was nothing, I could see her slightly upset but get over it quickly. Plus Sophia said theres no old triangle mess or I dont see it becoming anything more than just fun times between BL and a great scene for their fans.

Clean0002

[193]Sep 6, 2007
    • level: 14

I had to bring this back tot he top because I think some of you have abandoned this thread to argue in another (cough Krisi cough) amoung others.

It's okay though, you guys had a good reason. I would have argued too but decided to stay out of it. Maybe I am just chicken, lol.

Anyway, back on topic. From what I have heard about season 5 I can't wait for all the Leyton stuff! It seems they are going to be one of the main focuses of the season. I think the drama and the anger and hurt feelings between them is going to be great to see and will actually make them even stronger.

Chick94

[194]Sep 6, 2007

^^^I know its shallow of me, but I'm even more excited of the LP scenes due to how utterly drop dead gorgeous both L and P look, both hair and wardrobe-wise.

And thanks for bringing this thread back, I was wondering where this thread went, we all kinda switched over to the BL one, tho now I'm fully staying out of it, I'm trying to respect their wishes.

xd0rkette

[195]Sep 6, 2007
    • level: 15
    I was just browsing around the net, on random OTH forum site places, and I noticed how anti-LP a lot of people are.. They think Leyton has no chemistry at all and Brucas does and they're meant to be. I'm not trying to nash Brucas or anything, but I'm just a bit surprised that people feel that way.
    Edited on 09/06/2007 8:33pm

mandaaa24

[196]Sep 6, 2007
    Chick94 wrote:

^^^I know its shallow of me, but I'm even more excited of the LP scenes due to how utterly drop dead gorgeous both L and P look, both hair and wardrobe-wise.

And thanks for bringing this thread back, I was wondering where this thread went, we all kinda switched over to the BL one, tho now I'm fully staying out of it, I'm trying to respect their wishes.

Yeah, didn't I say I wasn't going to post in the BL thread? Well, my resolve disintegrated as I said it would, and I lasted about 5 minutes before I went insane and had to post. And nobody even bothered to comment on it so it was a waste of my time. I give up now, I'm staying out, I respect that they don't want us in there, and I don't want them in here and so far they've stayed out so its all good.

And Chad and Hil do look insanely good this season lol..not they dont always look good ..except maybe Hil in the pilot and Chad in the Prom episode..that hair. oy. But the scruffy thing is working for Chad. Did anyone watch the Monte Carlo interview with Chad when he was wearing the black and white outfit? Now there, he looked HOTTT.

And xdorkette I noticed that too, and I don't get it, I think LP has more chemistry than any other tv couple. But fanforum has a veryyy large amount of LP followers, the number of LP threads is bigger than any other, or so I've read ..I really don't go on there much except for fanart and avvies ..because the posters over there are so tight knit, its hard to get a word in without being ignored.

mandaaa24

[197]Sep 6, 2007
    Clean0002 wrote:

I had to bring this back tot he top because I think some of you have abandoned this thread to argue in another (cough Krisi cough) amoung others.

It's okay though, you guys had a good reason. I would have argued too but decided to stay out of it. Maybe I am just chicken, lol.

Anyway, back on topic. From what I have heard about season 5 I can't wait for all the Leyton stuff! It seems they are going to be one of the main focuses of the season. I think the drama and the anger and hurt feelings between them is going to be great to see and will actually make them even stronger.

Thanks for reviving our thread. Usually I try to keep it on the 1st page when others abandon it but I've been slightly MIA today ..school plus I got my Heroes dvds ...so you can guess what i've been doing lol.

And I don't know about anyone else, but I love LP angst ...if your going to have angst, LP is the best way to go .. LP fluff is great, LP angst is great, its a win-win for all of us. So S5 looks pretty angsty from my viewpoint ..and I agree with what you said, all the hurt and unresolved feelings will only make them stronger and help them grow as a couple.

And...

***SPOILER***

4EVERANDALWAYS

[198]Sep 6, 2007
    that spoiler made my day, and so did james hair cut. this day even though its 9 pm is really starting to be a good day

mandaaa24

[199]Sep 6, 2007
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    that spoiler made my day, and so did james hair cut. this day even though its 9 pm is really starting to be a good day

Yepp that haircut also made my day. And since there's 12 minutes left in this day, better late then never lol.

Chick94

[200]Sep 6, 2007

mandaaa24 wrote:
    But fanforum has a veryyy large amount of LP followers, the number of LP threads is bigger than any other, or so I've read ..I really don't go on there much except for fanart and avvies ..because the posters over there are so tight knit, its hard to get a word in without being ignored.

So true about the "tight knit" part, they know each other by actual names and know about each other's lives, its actually really nice, I dont post much, since it moves so fast that I would never find it again, everyday is a new thread but usually I have nothing to say anyway, their posts are usually really funny or really smart and I dont have either to offer so I just randomly read bits and pieces. The LP spoiler thread is the best tho since most of what they speculate on really does turn out to be true, tho since everybody is conjuring up all these different scenarios one of them is bound to be the rite one.