One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Official Questions Thread - Music, episodes and else!

aless888

[3121]Nov 2, 2010
    • level: 23
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    In the high school Haley mentions his the youngest of five or six sibling. Does anyone rememeber their names?

I only remember Vivian, and of course there is Taylor and Quinn. I think they are the only names we know. Since Karen said she had 5 brothers and sisters, at least one of the other two must be a brother.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bronbrons27

[3122]Nov 2, 2010
    • level: 14
    ^^ Yeah we've only seen Taylor and Quinn and Vivian has also been mentioned, by Nathan. Since Haley is one of 6, I would guess that the other two are both brothers.
    Though I always find it strange that we've never heard about any of her other siblings, or even know all their names, especially around the time when Haley's mom died.

stellarchick86

[3123]Nov 2, 2010
    • level: 32
    If I had to guess, Id say the other 2 are both brothers. Id find it weird to purposedly leave another sister out of the equation from Vivian, Taylor and Quinn, who we already know of. And since they are of a different sex, maybe thats why the girls arent all that close to them. I do agree that it was weird that there wasnt at least a MENTION of them during Lydias passing or even Haleys wedding or Jamies birth or something.

TreeHill_89

[3124]Nov 4, 2010
    ^^ Thats one of the reason's i asked becuase there was only three of them at Lydia's funeral. I think that they should of mentioned the others briefly.

bronbrons27

[3125]Nov 4, 2010
    • level: 14
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    ^^ Thats one of the reason's i asked becuase there was only three of them at Lydia's funeral. I think that they should of mentioned the others briefly.
    I agree, they could have at least mentioned their names...
    I was also thinking today that if Vivian is the only other sister that Haley has (besides Quinn and Taylor) then Vivian must be about 9 or 10 years older than Haley. In the episode in season 4 when all the characters talk to their guidance counsellor about college, Haley says that when she was 8, she went with her family to visit Stanford because her sister was thinking of going there. So her sister would be about 17/18 then, making her 9 or 10 years older than Haley. (And Quinn and Taylor clearly aren't, so it must be Vivian). Being that much older than Haley probably means she has a totally different life though, which is probably why we've never seen her or heard much.
    Just a little bit of info I thought of lol.

alirk

[3126]Nov 4, 2010
    • level: 22

Random question for you all: I was looking @ the OTH DVD boxsets on Amazon.com & I noticed that Jamie isn't on the front of any of them. Do you think he'll be on the front of any of the future boxsets??

stellarchick86

[3127]Nov 4, 2010
    alirk wrote:

Random question for you all: I was looking @ the OTH DVD boxsets on Amazon.com & I noticed that Jamie isn't on the front of any of them. Do you think he'll be on the front of any of the future boxsets??

Hmmm....he could, but I doubt it. Usually the photos they use for those are the promo pics they take before each season and they are usually limited in the number of characters on it. Or maybe Jackson cant because of school or legally (like children can only be exposed to bright lights for so long like they have on tv shows and photo shoots). Did they have the young children on the 7th Heaven ones? IDK, my guess is that they wont, but I could be wrong.
    bronbrons27 wrote:
    So her sister would be about 17/18 then, making her 9 or 10 years older than Haley. (And Quinn and Taylor clearly aren't, so it must be Vivian). Being that much older than Haley probably means she has a totally different life though, which is probably why we've never seen her or heard much. Just a little bit of info I thought of lol.

Thats the impression that I got too. That Vivian was the older one with kids and a husband, Quinn was sort of newlywed and it didnt work out, and then Taylor was the young fun one who would just want to be single for the time being. Maybe they live in California (since Haley did say that about Stanford with college, maybe Vivian remained there) and just cant make it out to NC? Who knows. My brother lives the next state over and Im lucky to see him 2-3 times a year. Life just gets in the way sometimes. But for her funeral then yeah. Itd be interesting if she came to visit and she had a lot of wild antics in a sort of very liberal/hippie sort of way when it comes to parenting and stuff with Jamie. Her mom seemed very hippie-ish, and her dad, so it seems like one of her sisters should be. Haleys not really, Taylor isnt, and Quinn I think is supposed to be the free spirit but she just comes across more artistic to me than a hippie.
    Edited on 11/04/2010 5:47pm

TreeHill_89

[3129]Nov 6, 2010
    It would be cool if Vivian could make an apperance as well. And possible their brother ( I'm guessing they at least have one bro)

TreeHill_89

[3130]Nov 8, 2010
    Is BJG really pregnant? or is it all rumours cos she's pregnant on the show?

aless888

[3131]Nov 8, 2010
    TreeHill_89 wrote:

She's pregnant. Sources have confirmed it, you can see her real baby bump and Sophia tweeted about how someone had stolen Joy's sonogram; "And whoever STOLE the sonogram photo of BJG's baby and POSTED it online, you are a DISGUSTING person. You should be ashamed of yourself".

TreeHill_89

[3132]Nov 8, 2010
    aless888 wrote:
    TreeHill_89 wrote:

She's pregnant. Sources have confirmed it, you can see her real baby bump and Sophia tweeted about how someone had stolen Joy's sonogram; "And whoever STOLE the sonogram photo of BJG's baby and POSTED it online, you are a DISGUSTING person. You should be ashamed of yourself".

awww I read some sources where they thought she was, but her people hadn't confirmed anything. Was there an article confirming it? can you send me a URL? and who steals a freaking sonogram, it's so disrespectful and so personal.

aless888

[3133]Nov 8, 2010

TreeHill_89 wrote:
    aless888 wrote:
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    awww I read some sources where they thought she was, but her people hadn't confirmed anything. Was there an article confirming it? can you send me a URL? and who steals a freaking sonogram, it's so disrespectful and so personal.

She hasn't personally confirmed it but I would take what Sophia said as definite confirmation. What that person did was horrible.

Sophia's twitter (you have to go down to the Oct 26)

Kristen at E!

TreeHill_89

[3134]Nov 8, 2010
    aless888 wrote:

TreeHill_89 wrote:
    aless888 wrote:
    TreeHill_89 wrote:

She hasn't personally confirmed it but I would take what Sophia said as definite confirmation. What that person did was horrible.

Kristen at E!

Thx for the links! Maybe BJG is waiting for the right time to confirm it ( That's if it's true).

aless888

[3135]Nov 8, 2010

TreeHill_89 wrote:
    aless888 wrote:

TreeHill_89 wrote:
    aless888 wrote:
    TreeHill_89 wrote:

Kristen at E!

Thx for the links! Maybe BJG is waiting for the right time to confirm it ( That's if it's true).

Well I am guessing that she is trying to protect her privacy by not confirming it. The sonogram was posted (I didn't personally see because I think it's horrible) and that is proof that she is pregnant. There is also the response on the official everly twitter: "@SophiaBush Thanks Soph. I was gutwrenched by this. Such a deep violation of innocence".

stellarchick86

[3136]Nov 8, 2010
    Shes definitely pregnant. You can even tell on the show. Back in s4, it looked so fake, and you could see the pad a few times (like in 'Pictures Of You'), not to mention they wouldnt even show the tiniest bump until months later. With this pregnancy, she had a bump pretty much right away. Also, there were rumors that Joy would leave halfway through the season if it became a full season to take maternity leave and Mark said that no she wouldnt, but not no shes not pregnant.

aless888

[3137]Nov 14, 2010

Joy confirmed the pregnancy in a blog post. It's pretty long so I only posted an excerpt but here is the link if you want to read the whole post. She also talks about her privacy being violated.

"Well, it's no secret now that Michael and I are expecting a baby. That is not an easy thing for me to share, because I'm quite introverted and the idea of people I don't know (however friendly and dedicated) being included on intimate details of my life is extremely uncomfortable for me, especially when it's something as tender and fragile as a little life that looks to me for protection."

Edited on 11/15/2010 4:16pm

TreeHill_89

[3138]Nov 15, 2010
    Hey Aless, Thanks for the link

LeytonTLA

[3139]Nov 18, 2010
    • level: 16
    oh my god im so gutted i think im gonna cry ... yes im a wimp but thats just absolutely ridiculous! I know exactly what she is saying if sheis so scared to open up her personal life and then people just STEAL from her .... arrggghhh so angry!!!!!!!!!

LeytonTLA

[3140]Nov 18, 2010
    • level: 16
    why did nathan not graduate? im pretty sure he did ...