One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Official Questions Thread - Music, episodes and else!

ypolynice

[41]Dec 11, 2006
    • level: 3
    1. no sex,but almost 2 times. after she just broke up with nathan,but chicken out b/c lucas was too serious and when her dad was missing, lucas stopped b/c he was with brooke(necklace caught in hair)
    Lucas and peyton were making out while he was with brooke the 1st season
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Gune23

[42]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 9

My question is:

What happened in the deleted scene between Peyton and Karen? any snippets of info would help me out alot

xkleverxkittyx

[43]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 8
    Does anyone know where I can get the bed that brooke has? The one from episode 3x03 with the hidden pullout drawer? Any info would be helpful.

halestorm23

[44]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 4

i got one...

wats the difference in age between Nathan and Lucas... i kno Luke is older, but by how much? b/c they're both seniors, so... PLEAS HELP!

1CHERRRY

[45]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 10
    halestorm23 wrote:

i got one...

wats the difference in age between Nathan and Lucas... i kno Luke is older, but by how much? b/c they're both seniors, so... PLEAS HELP!

3 months. Here's the explanation off ONETREEHILLWEB.NET:
    The Mystery: How can the half-brothers, Luke and Nathan, be exactly the same age?
    The Answer: From creator and executive producer Mark Schwahn: "Alfred Hitchcock used to say 'Don't belabor the MacGuffin.' The MacGuffin was the thing that set everything into motion. Dan Scott and Karen Roe were high school sweethearts. Karen got pregnant in the summer after their senior year in high school. Dan chose to pursue his basketball dreams and accepted a scholarship offer, leaving Karen behind. Arriving at college, Dan met Deb. They began dating and a couple of months later, she was also pregnant. In the words of Karen, 'Dan always was an overachiever.' Perhaps because of the residual guilt of his abandonment of Karen, or perhaps because Deb was from money, from a big city, or simply seemed like his true love, Dan accepted this responsibility and married Deb. The following year, Lucas [Chad Michael Murray] was born in March. And in June, Nathan [James Lafferty] was born. The end."

Gune23

[46]Dec 14, 2006

When did the states get season 3 on Dvd? im in australia and weve only got season 1 and 2 so far

leyton4ever96

[47]Dec 14, 2006
    • level: 2
    any idea when season4 will be out on dvd

leyton4ever

[48]Dec 14, 2006
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    daloudon wrote:
    kk11819 wrote:

what age were the characters supposed to be when oth first started?

Well, they were Juniors... they don't say exactly what age but I would say 16 or 17. Of course, they act and look MUCH older than that but, all teen shows are like that.

Yeah.you are 16 turning 17 in junior year and then senior year you are 17 turning 18

this doenst make any sense. But how could they have been in their junior year when the show first started if they were only 16. Also when Nathan and Haley got married they were 16 & they were sophomores, because theyve been married for 2 years so from 16 to 18 that would be 2 years. Also Brooke ran for junior class president in the second season, so i do agree that they were juniors 2nd season but as far as 1st season i believe they were sophomores. I mean look at everything thats happened: Haley leaving Nathan to go on tour, the beginning of the love triangle, peytons birth mom situation, the school shooting, & everything thats happened this year. How could all of that happened in one year? Im not saying your wrong but it doesnt make any sense to me about the first 2 seasons being their junior year. I think they were sophomores in the 1st season.

kylebaker

[49]Dec 14, 2006
    • level: 8
    Where is Tree Hill?! For some reason I thought it was in New Brunswick:S:S:S:S. Sorry if this question is ridiculous.

Justlikeheaven_

[50]Dec 14, 2006
    • level: 33

kylebaker wrote:
    Where is Tree Hill?! For some reason I thought it was in New Brunswick:S:S:S:S. Sorry if this question is ridiculous.

there isn't a TreeHill North Carolina

Edited on 12/14/2006 10:54am

1CHERRRY

[51]Dec 14, 2006
    kylebaker wrote:

Haha, not ridiculous. I guess cuz whenever they're at an airport the signs say New Brunswick County right? There's a Brunswick County in North Carolina, so you're not totally off. LOL

Tree Hill is a fictional North Carolina town. The real town is Wilmington (since they film there).

daloudon

[52]Dec 14, 2006
    leyton4ever wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    daloudon wrote:
    kk11819 wrote:

Well, they were Juniors... they don't say exactly what age but I would say 16 or 17. Of course, they act and look MUCH older than that but, all teen shows are like that.

Yeah.you are 16 turning 17 in junior year and then senior year you are 17 turning 18

this doenst make any sense. But how could they have been in their junior year when the show first started if they were only 16. Also when Nathan and Haley got married they were 16 & they were sophomores, because theyve been married for 2 years so from 16 to 18 that would be 2 years. Also Brooke ran for junior class president in the second season, so i do agree that they were juniors 2nd season but as far as 1st season i believe they were sophomores. I mean look at everything thats happened: Haley leaving Nathan to go on tour, the beginning of the love triangle, peytons birth mom situation, the school shooting, & everything thats happened this year. How could all of that happened in one year? Im not saying your wrong but it doesnt make any sense to me about the first 2 seasons being their junior year. I think they were sophomores in the 1st season.

Well first of all, some of those things you listed were in season three(the school shooting, the beginning of the love triangle, peyton's birth Mom) which would make those things in their senior year, not thier junior year. Second of all, if they were sophmores in season one, then there would have been another basketball season junior year in season two, but there was no basketball in season two. Also, Lucas and Keith were only gone one day because Dan had his heart attack the day they left, and they came back the next day to help him heal, so there was never a passage of a long period of time. I don't want to be mean, but I am POSITIVE that they were juniors in season one.

Justlikeheaven_

[53]Dec 14, 2006
    leyton4ever wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    daloudon wrote:
    kk11819 wrote:

The ages are right. im a junior in highschool and i am 16 turning 17. and the senior year is 17 turning 18.

Season 1= 1st half of junior year

Season 2= 2nd half of junior year

Season 3= 1st half of senior year

Season 4= 2nd half of senior year

Tizzay5

[54]Dec 14, 2006
    • level: 17
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    leyton4ever wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    daloudon wrote:
    kk11819 wrote:

The ages are right. im a junior in highschool and i am 16 turning 17. and the senior year is 17 turning 18.

yah that is right. thats how all the seasons have been, they dont do full grades in 1 season, its split in half

Justlikeheaven_

[55]Dec 15, 2006
    Tizzay5 wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    leyton4ever wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    daloudon wrote:
    kk11819 wrote:

yah that is right. thats how all the seasons have been, they dont do full grades in 1 season, its split in half

yeah thats what i was trying to say to that person. The show never showed them in their sophmore year. its 1+2=junior year 3+4= senior year. lol

Edited on 12/15/2006 10:34am

leyton4ever

[56]Dec 15, 2006
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    Tizzay5 wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    leyton4ever wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    daloudon wrote:
    kk11819 wrote:

yeah thats what i was trying to say to that person. The show never showed them in their sophmore year. its 1+2=junior year 3+4= senior year. lol

im not saying your wrong. I do believe you, its just for some reason i though that they were sophomores when the show first started. Anyways, sorry to do doubt you

Justlikeheaven_

[57]Dec 16, 2006
    leyton4ever wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    Tizzay5 wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    leyton4ever wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    daloudon wrote:
    kk11819 wrote:

im not saying your wrong. I do believe you, its just for some reason i though that they were sophomores when the show first started. Anyways, sorry to do doubt you

oh ok. i thought you didn't believe me. its ok. some people get confused because most shows do every season a year out of their life. but not in OTH'S case. they do half years for every season. lol.

One_Tree_23

[58]Dec 16, 2006
    • level: 23
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    leyton4ever wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    Tizzay5 wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    leyton4ever wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    daloudon wrote:
    kk11819 wrote:

oh ok. i thought you didn't believe me. its ok. some people get confused because most shows do every season a year out of their life. but not in OTH'S case. they do half years for every season. lol.

Personally, I think it's better that way... And yeah, I remember wondering why they didn't do every year as a seperate season... lol.

kdtfiles

[59]Dec 17, 2006
    • level: 23
    1CHERRRY wrote:
    halestorm23 wrote:

i got one...

3 months. Here's the explanation off ONETREEHILLWEB.NET:
    The Mystery: How can the half-brothers, Luke and Nathan, be exactly the same age?
    The Answer: From creator and executive producer Mark Schwahn: "Alfred Hitchcock used to say 'Don't belabor the MacGuffin.' The MacGuffin was the thing that set everything into motion. Dan Scott and Karen Roe were high school sweethearts. Karen got pregnant in the summer after their senior year in high school. Dan chose to pursue his basketball dreams and accepted a scholarship offer, leaving Karen behind. Arriving at college, Dan met Deb. They began dating and a couple of months later, she was also pregnant. In the words of Karen, 'Dan always was an overachiever.' Perhaps because of the residual guilt of his abandonment of Karen, or perhaps because Deb was from money, from a big city, or simply seemed like his true love, Dan accepted this responsibility and married Deb. The following year, Lucas [Chad Michael Murray] was born in March. And in June, Nathan [James Lafferty] was born. The end."

in ep "Search for something more" at 27:44 luke tells brooke he is three months older than nate.

okthen82

[60]Dec 18, 2006
    • level: 4
    HEY I HAVE A QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok sorry about that lol. i totally forgot but where are peyton's, brooke's, and rachel's parents. i know peyton's moms died, is her dad working still. brooke i think her's is in another town for vacation? and rachel i have no idea, have we met her parents?