One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Official Questions Thread - Music, episodes and else!

volleyballgrl39

[101]Jan 2, 2007
    • level: 14
    in peytons podcast she only does the 1st 1 in 1 of the episodes how did she do the others if they weren't done on the show last season
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dancegdd

[102]Jan 3, 2007
    • level: 10

Does anyone know what designer or where i can buy the dress the Brooke wore to winter formal  in season 2?

NurDu

[103]Jan 3, 2007
    • level: 1
    Ohhh...that's difficult question! I don't think anybody is able to help you with that...

But good luck anyway (By the way, that's one great quote there!)

racheeel

[104]Jan 3, 2007
    • level: 18
    What episode did Naley's "Always and Forever" thing start?

1CHERRRY

[105]Jan 3, 2007
    dancegdd wrote:

Does anyone know what designer or where i can buy the dress the Brooke wore to winter formal  in season 2?

Brooke's Winter Formal Dress For One Tree Hill Style and to find out where to buy their clothes, hit up TREE HILL STYLE @ ONETREEHILLWEB

racheeel wrote:
    What episode did Naley's "Always and Forever" thing start?

Episode 201, from Nathan's vows.

Edited on 01/03/2007 11:32am

thekapuler

[106]Jan 5, 2007
    • level: 3
    anybody knows in what ep. Brooke did that silly robot dance on stage??

Justlikeheaven_

[107]Jan 5, 2007
    • level: 33

thekapuler wrote:
    anybody knows in what ep. Brooke did that silly robot dance on stage??

"All Tomorrows Parties" 

thekapuler

[108]Jan 6, 2007
    • level: 3
    thanks!!! i was trying to remember it, and it just drove me insane...

doverbeach

[109]Jan 7, 2007
    In Season 2, you see the annullment papers. Haley said to Lucas when she gave them to him that the tour was her life now. And at the start of season 3, Nathan said she signed the annullment papers. But, the shot actually shows her writing "I love you..." in the name slot. What hapenned?

Sourlemons416

[110]Jan 7, 2007
    • level: 4

Broody, I know it is a nickname for Lucas I think, but who created it, what does it mean, when did it start, and does anyone ever call him that on the show?

Justlikeheaven_

[111]Jan 7, 2007
    Sourlemons416 wrote:

Broody, I know it is a nickname for Lucas I think, but who created it, what does it mean, when did it start, and does anyone ever call him that on the show?

In Season 1, Brooke called him Broody, Thats when Brooke got her nickname Cheery.. Brooke called Lucas Broody because he broods alot and Lucas called Brooke cheery because she is always so cheerful. Brooke went up to Lucas and said "Hi Broody" and then Lucas said "Hi Cheery" We never really hear Brooke Call Lucas that anymore though.

Edited on 01/08/2007 12:47pm
    Edited 2 total times.

elise92

[112]Jan 9, 2007
    Does anyone know what kind of program Peyton use? The one where people can see you on the web cam... If it excists...

CrazylilKate17

[113]Jan 10, 2007
    • level: 8

Does anyone no how many seasons there are going to b?

Justlikeheaven_

[114]Jan 10, 2007
    CrazylilKate17 wrote:

Does anyone no how many seasons there are going to b?

no. we dont know for sure. We dont know what the CW is going to do about Season 5 for us. just hope

leyton4ever

[115]Jan 10, 2007
    Ok i have a lot of questions lol so no one please get mad at me. I just recently started watching One Tree Hill on a regular basis like since the start of season 3. Ive seen the other seasons in rerun, but I have some things I need cleared up. Does anyone know whyLucas & Haley started going to Tree Hill High? bc werent they originially from the not so rich part of town? How long have Peyton, Nathan & Brooke all known each other? I know that Brooke & Peyton have been friends since they were 8, so does that mean Brooke hasnt lived in Tree Hill her whole life? Is deb from Tree Hill? and is she the one that comes from money or is it Dan? Also how long did Peyton & Nathan date? Again Im sorry I asked so many questions but im not clear on some things. Lol, hopefully someone here can answer all of my questions. 

leyton4ever

[116]Jan 10, 2007
    I have 2 more questions lol..1. Why did Brooke's parents move to CA without her? And who has she been living with? 2. Where is Deb from? and at what college did her & Dan meet? ok i know that was more than 2 lol sorry

krisi1021

[117]Jan 10, 2007
    • level: 11
    The only helpful input I can give you ... and it might not be entirely correct ... is after Brooke's parents left, I remember she stayed with Peyton some, b/c Peyton's dad got rid of Peytons big bed, and got two twin beds so Brooke could live there. Then I remember she stayed at Lucas' some, whenever Lucas lived at Dan's. And then of course she lived in Haley and Nathan's old apartment. Now of course there's Rachel's place.

wb_fan

[118]Jan 10, 2007
    • level: 13
    Does anybody know if Karen knows that it was actually Deb that tried to kill Dan with the dealership fire? And if she does and she learns that Dan killed Keith because he thought that it was Keith that tried to kill him.. wow--Karen's reaction is going to be explosive.. i love Moira Kelley... I think she's an excellent actress--this is going to get interesting if Lucas figures out that Dan shot Keith and it wasn't really Jimmy..

aimeelynne756

[120]Jan 10, 2007

leyton4ever wrote:
    Ok i have a lot of questions lol so no one please get mad at me. I just recently started watching One Tree Hill on a regular basis like since the start of season 3. Ive seen the other seasons in rerun, but I have some things I need cleared up. Does anyone know whyLucas & Haley started going to Tree Hill High? bc werent they originially from the not so rich part of town? How long have Peyton, Nathan & Brooke all known each other? I know that Brooke & Peyton have been friends since they were 8, so does that mean Brooke hasnt lived in Tree Hill her whole life? Is deb from Tree Hill? and is she the one that comes from money or is it Dan? Also how long did Peyton & Nathan date? Again Im sorry I asked so many questions but im not clear on some things. Lol, hopefully someone here can answer all of my questions. 

As far as I know One Tree High is a public school and one tree hill is a small town so i'm sure everyone goes to the same school. Its not like its a private school or anything.

I dont remember if they said how long Peyton and brooke has known Nathan but I would assume they've been classmates with him all of their lives. Also, brooke and peyton became friends when they were 8 dosent mean they didnt know each other before then or werent classmates but we dont know for sure. as far as i know brooke has lived in one tree hill all her life. Deb is not from one tree hill she met dan at college and moved to one tree hill after they got married. Debs parents were the ones with the money. I'm not sure if an exact time frame for how long Peyton and Nathan dated. It seemed to be at least several months. Seems like they were dating for awhile when the show started.