One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Official Questions Thread - Music, episodes and else!

aimeelynne756

[121]Jan 10, 2007
    • level: 10

leyton4ever wrote:
    I have 2 more questions lol..1. Why did Brooke's parents move to CA without her? And who has she been living with? 2. Where is Deb from? and at what college did her & Dan meet? ok i know that was more than 2 lol sorry

Brooke didnt want to go to California and Lucas didnt want her to leave either so he talked his mom into letting her stay in his room (he was living with Dan at the time). So she stayed at Lucas's until the end of that school year and then when she got back from the summer break her and Haley were living together and then when Haley and Nathan got back together she moved in with Peyton and then when her and Peyton stopped being friends she moved in with Rachel

I'm not sure where Deb is from. I assume its somewhere in North Carolina being she and Dan met at the university of north carolina i believe. but i know for sure it isnt tree hill.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

aimeelynne756

[122]Jan 10, 2007

wb_fan wrote:
    Does anybody know if Karen knows that it was actually Deb that tried to kill Dan with the dealership fire? And if she does and she learns that Dan killed Keith because he thought that it was Keith that tried to kill him.. wow--Karen's reaction is going to be explosive.. i love Moira Kelley... I think she's an excellent actress--this is going to get interesting if Lucas figures out that Dan shot Keith and it wasn't really Jimmy..

she does know when Keith first came back in the middle of season 3 he told her

sach_leytonfan

[123]Jan 10, 2007
    • level: 8
    Is there a place where we can contribute the fan art we make?

leyton4ever

[124]Jan 11, 2007
    Thanks for all the info guys, it really helps.

Justlikeheaven_

[125]Jan 11, 2007
    • level: 33

wow! wierd for me to be asking a question, because i always answer them, but does anyone know if there is anything to do in Wilmington NC  ? My mom told me we can go there, to see all the OTH filming sights,but my mom said  there has to be other stuff. lol. So has anyone gone to Wilmington that knows?

Edited on 01/11/2007 12:41pm
    Edited 2 total times.

leyton4ever

[126]Jan 12, 2007
    Well this might help. During Dawson's Creek final season me & 2 of my friends went to Wilmington to see the cast. We didnt actually see them film the show but we saw them & got to meet them. We won these vip ticket things to meet them in person from the radio. I have heard some of my other friends say you can go there, but its usually blocked off by security.

One_Tree_23

[127]Jan 12, 2007
    • level: 23
    leyton4ever wrote:
    Well this might help. During Dawson's Creek final season me & 2 of my friends went to Wilmington to see the cast. We didnt actually see them film the show but we saw them & got to meet them. We won these vip ticket things to meet them in person from the radio. I have heard some of my other friends say you can go there, but its usually blocked off by security.

That sounds cool. Meeting them is an honor in itself.

leyton4ever

[128]Jan 15, 2007
    One_Tree_23 wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    leyton4ever wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    Tizzay5 wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    leyton4ever wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    daloudon wrote:
    kk11819 wrote:

what age were the characters supposed to be when oth first started?

Well, they were Juniors... they don't say exactly what age but I would say 16 or 17. Of course, they act and look MUCH older than that but, all teen shows are like that.

Yeah.you are 16 turning 17 in junior year and then senior year you are 17 turning 18

this doenst make any sense. But how could they have been in their junior year when the show first started if they were only 16. Also when Nathan and Haley got married they were 16 & they were sophomores, because theyve been married for 2 years so from 16 to 18 that would be 2 years. Also Brooke ran for junior class president in the second season, so i do agree that they were juniors 2nd season but as far as 1st season i believe they were sophomores. I mean look at everything thats happened: Haley leaving Nathan to go on tour, the beginning of the love triangle, peytons birth mom situation, the school shooting, & everything thats happened this year. How could all of that happened in one year? Im not saying your wrong but it doesnt make any sense to me about the first 2 seasons being their junior year. I think they were sophomores in the 1st season.

The ages are right. im a junior in highschool and i am 16 turning 17. and the senior year is 17 turning 18.

Season 1= 1st half of junior year

Season 2= 2nd half of junior year

Season 3= 1st half of senior year

Season 4= 2nd half of senior year

yah that is right. thats how all the seasons have been, they dont do full grades in 1 season, its split in half

yeah thats what i was trying to say to that person. The show never showed them in their sophmore year. its 1+2=junior year 3+4= senior year. lol

im not saying your wrong. I do believe you, its just for some reason i though that they were sophomores when the show first started. Anyways, sorry to do doubt you

oh ok. i thought you didn't believe me. its ok. some people get confused because most shows do every season a year out of their life. but not in OTH'S case. they do half years for every season. lol.

Personally, I think it's better that way... And yeah, I remember wondering why they didn't do every year as a seperate season... lol.

So if the gang were juniors when the show started then technically only 1 year has passed (in their time) on the show? that seems a bit odd.

missmeow

[129]Jan 15, 2007
    • level: 2
    how can i make my icon small enough to see the whole picture?? thx!

Justlikeheaven_

[130]Jan 15, 2007

missmeow wrote:

you make the picture  80 x 80.

halz84

[131]Jan 15, 2007
    • level: 13
    leyton4ever wrote:
    One_Tree_23 wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    leyton4ever wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    Tizzay5 wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    leyton4ever wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    daloudon wrote:
    kk11819 wrote:

what age were the characters supposed to be when oth first started?

Well, they were Juniors... they don't say exactly what age but I would say 16 or 17. Of course, they act and look MUCH older than that but, all teen shows are like that.

Yeah.you are 16 turning 17 in junior year and then senior year you are 17 turning 18

this doenst make any sense. But how could they have been in their junior year when the show first started if they were only 16. Also when Nathan and Haley got married they were 16 & they were sophomores, because theyve been married for 2 years so from 16 to 18 that would be 2 years. Also Brooke ran for junior class president in the second season, so i do agree that they were juniors 2nd season but as far as 1st season i believe they were sophomores. I mean look at everything thats happened: Haley leaving Nathan to go on tour, the beginning of the love triangle, peytons birth mom situation, the school shooting, & everything thats happened this year. How could all of that happened in one year? Im not saying your wrong but it doesnt make any sense to me about the first 2 seasons being their junior year. I think they were sophomores in the 1st season.

The ages are right. im a junior in highschool and i am 16 turning 17. and the senior year is 17 turning 18.

Season 1= 1st half of junior year

Season 2= 2nd half of junior year

Season 3= 1st half of senior year

Season 4= 2nd half of senior year

yah that is right. thats how all the seasons have been, they dont do full grades in 1 season, its split in half

yeah thats what i was trying to say to that person. The show never showed them in their sophmore year. its 1+2=junior year 3+4= senior year. lol

im not saying your wrong. I do believe you, its just for some reason i though that they were sophomores when the show first started. Anyways, sorry to do doubt you

oh ok. i thought you didn't believe me. its ok. some people get confused because most shows do every season a year out of their life. but not in OTH'S case. they do half years for every season. lol.

Personally, I think it's better that way... And yeah, I remember wondering why they didn't do every year as a seperate season... lol.

So if the gang were juniors when the show started then technically only 1 year has passed (in their time) on the show? that seems a bit odd.

well, actually one year had passed when started third season. so now over year and a half has passed...

missmeow

[132]Jan 16, 2007
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:

missmeow wrote:

oh Thank You!

Justlikeheaven_

[133]Jan 16, 2007
    missmeow wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:

missmeow wrote:

oh Thank You!

Yeah no problem

torque4015

[134]Jan 18, 2007
    • level: 18
    Does anyone what Whitey's real name is and what episode they say it in.

halz84

[135]Jan 18, 2007
    torque4015 wrote:

His real name is Brian Durham. not sure exactly what ep. its in s1 when whitey is thinking about quitting, so nathan and haley do research to find out stuff about him to try convince him to stay.

torque4015

[136]Jan 19, 2007
    • level: 18

halz84 wrote:
    torque4015 wrote:
    His real name is Brian Durham. not sure exactly what ep. its in s1 when whitey is thinking about quitting, so nathan and haley do research to find out stuff about him to try convince him to stay.

I think that I remember it's towards the end of season 1. Thank You

leyton4ever96

[137]Jan 19, 2007
    does anyone know where i can get a shirt like peytons at the end of 411?

mineta

[138]Jan 19, 2007
    • level: 5
    I want to update my blog. Is there another way to do this besides editing and/or deleting my previous blog entry?
    Edited on 01/19/2007 9:55am

halz84

[139]Jan 19, 2007
    leyton4ever96 wrote:
    does anyone know where i can get a shirt like peytons at the end of 411?

im not sure you will be able to get that shirt, but on the cw site there is a bit where you can go buy clothes that have been on the show - so yeah, try the cw one tree hill site. hope your shirt is there.
    u can always try ebay as well..

thekapuler

[140]Jan 20, 2007
    • level: 3

halz84 wrote:
    torque4015 wrote:
    And it mentioned again in season 2 in "Unopened Letters To The World", when he is shown in the video from 1955 !  ( btw he looks cute !!)

Does anyone know Mouth real name?