One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Official Questions Thread - Music, episodes and else!

  • Avatar of Justlikeheaven_

    Justlikeheaven_

    [141]Jan 20, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 12,624
    thekapuler wrote:

    halz84 wrote:
    torque4015 wrote:
    Does anyone what Whitey's real name is and what episode they say it in.
    His real name is Brian Durham. not sure exactly what ep. its in s1 when whitey is thinking about quitting, so nathan and haley do research to find out stuff about him to try convince him to stay.
    And it mentioned again in season 2 in "Unopened Letters To The World", when he is shown in the video from 1955 !  ( btw he looks cute !!)

    Does anyone know Mouth real name?

    His real name is Marvin Mcfadden

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of leyton4ever96

    leyton4ever96

    [142]Jan 20, 2007
    • member since: 12/08/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 49
    can anyone tell me where i can find pictures from episode 411? especially leyton!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of demog_

    demog_

    [143]Jan 20, 2007
    • member since: 04/16/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 432
    leyton4ever96 wrote:
    can anyone tell me where i can find pictures from episode 411? especially leyton!

    www.hilarie-burton.com
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of leyton4ever

    leyton4ever

    [144]Jan 20, 2007
    • member since: 11/26/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 418
    How did Mouth and Skills get their nicknames?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of leyton4ever

    leyton4ever

    [145]Jan 20, 2007
    • member since: 11/26/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 418
    Im confused, does anyone know who is captain of the cheerleading squad Peyton or Brooke? I thought it was brooke bc wasnt she captain at one of the competitions when she was being mean to all the girls one time? but during an episode of this season Brooke made a comment about Peyton being the captain. So which one is it?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of aimeelynne756

    aimeelynne756

    [146]Jan 20, 2007
    • member since: 03/02/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 803

    leyton4ever wrote:
    Im confused, does anyone know who is captain of the cheerleading squad Peyton or Brooke? I thought it was brooke bc wasnt she captain at one of the competitions when she was being mean to all the girls one time? but during an episode of this season Brooke made a comment about Peyton being the captain. So which one is it?

    Brooke's defintely the captain. I dont know what episode you are referring to where Brooke said Peyton was the captain. If she said that she was most likely joking about something.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of leyton4ever

    leyton4ever

    [147]Jan 21, 2007
    • member since: 11/26/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 418
    It was in earlier episode of this season i think where they go to the party at Rachels house. Brooke and Haley are talking about Lucas and Peyton kissing again and Brooke says something like "no one wants to be on team Peyton bc their captain is a whore", so i took that as Peyton being the captain.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of leyton4ever96

    leyton4ever96

    [148]Jan 21, 2007
    • member since: 12/08/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 49
    no that was about who's side people would be on; there was team brooke and team peyton and peyton was the captain of team peyton thats what that was about. hope that helps but brooke is definately the captain of the cheerleading squad.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of leyton4ever

    leyton4ever

    [149]Jan 21, 2007
    • member since: 11/26/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 418
    Oh well i was just on hilarie-burton.com & theres things on there that say that Peyton is the captain of the cheerleading squad. But i guess that it could be wrong
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Justlikeheaven_

    Justlikeheaven_

    [150]Jan 21, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 12,624

    leyton4ever wrote:
    Oh well i was just on hilarie-burton.com & theres things on there that say that Peyton is the captain of the cheerleading squad. But i guess that it could be wrong

    no. Brooke is the captain. She might be Co- Captain. but it was never mentioned.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of leyton4ever

    leyton4ever

    [151]Jan 22, 2007
    • member since: 11/26/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 418
    Oh well if you go under the hilarie section of it and then the part where it talks about Peyton it says how shes captain of the squad but maybe its old info. I figured Brooke was captain anyway.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mineta

    mineta

    [152]Jan 22, 2007
    • member since: 10/23/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 1,855
    mineta wrote:
    I want to update my blog. Is there another way to do this besides editing and/or deleting my previous blog entry?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Justlikeheaven_

    Justlikeheaven_

    [153]Jan 22, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 12,624

    mineta wrote:
    mineta wrote:
    I want to update my blog. Is there another way to do this besides editing and/or deleting my previous blog entry?

    to update, you edit it. you just press edit, and update whatever you want.

    Edited on 01/22/2007 2:19pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ibrookemyself

    ibrookemyself

    [154]Jan 23, 2007
    • member since: 09/28/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 259
    Does anybody know how many episodes Brooke has been in?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of aimeelynne756

    aimeelynne756

    [155]Jan 23, 2007
    • member since: 03/02/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 803

    ibrookemyself wrote:
    Does anybody know how many episodes Brooke has been in?

    According to imdb.com she has been in 80 episodes. I'm not sure if that is accurate though sometimes there are errors on it. According to that site she has has been in the most episodes out of the whole cast. Thats through episode 14 of season 4

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sooz14

    sooz14

    [156]Jan 23, 2007
    • member since: 04/29/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 247
    does anybody know the ratings for episode 411? they usually post them on othfans.com and sometimes other sites but im having trouble finding it. thanks!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Justlikeheaven_

    Justlikeheaven_

    [157]Jan 23, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 12,624

    sooz14 wrote:
    does anybody know the ratings for episode 411? they usually post them on othfans.com and sometimes other sites but im having trouble finding it. thanks!

    We got 2.23 mil. it was pretty low, but it was also the season premiere of American idol.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of halz84

    halz84

    [158]Jan 24, 2007
    • member since: 12/03/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,029
    aimeelynne756 wrote:

    ibrookemyself wrote:
    Does anybody know how many episodes Brooke has been in?

    According to imdb.com she has been in 80 episodes. I'm not sure if that is accurate though sometimes there are errors on it. According to that site she has has been in the most episodes out of the whole cast. Thats through episode 14 of season 4



    i thought i heard somewhere that nathan was the only one of the main 5 that had been in every episode. brooke def wasnt in the first one, haley def missed some, and lucas too. what about peyton?? and nathan??
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of aimeelynne756

    aimeelynne756

    [159]Jan 24, 2007
    • member since: 03/02/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 803
    halz84 wrote:
    aimeelynne756 wrote:

    ibrookemyself wrote:
    Does anybody know how many episodes Brooke has been in?

    According to imdb.com she has been in 80 episodes. I'm not sure if that is accurate though sometimes there are errors on it. According to that site she has has been in the most episodes out of the whole cast. Thats through episode 14 of season 4

    i thought i heard somewhere that nathan was the only one of the main 5 that had been in every episode. brooke def wasnt in the first one, haley def missed some, and lucas too. what about peyton?? and nathan??

    I didn't say Sophia was in every episode I said according to that site she is in the most episodes. Shes been in 80, James has been in 78, Bethany in 78 also, and Chad and Hilarie have been 77. Now this site is not always accurate. And I dont think it sounds right that James and Bethany have both been in 78 bc I believe Bethany wasnt in a couple of episodes in season 2 while she was on tour and I don't remember James ever not being in an episode. And I know Sophia at least missed the first episode. But through season 4 episode 14 that would make 81 episodes and if Sophia only missed one maybe thats right. Who knows but thats the only site i know of to find out how many episodes an actor has been in.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of leyton4ever96

    leyton4ever96

    [160]Jan 24, 2007
    • member since: 12/08/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 49
    does anyone know where i can see the interview with chad michael murray from the rachael ray show?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.