One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Official Questions Thread - Music, episodes and else!

  • Avatar of ni_espm

    ni_espm

    [161]Jan 26, 2007
    • member since: 07/10/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 960
    CAN I MENTION SOMETHING THAT BOTHERED ME?
    (PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS)

    When Lucas has those flashbacks of the shooting and his dream about Keith, one of the images going through his memory is of Keith holding Jimmy's body after the kid shot himself.

    HOWEVER... On the day of the shooting, Keith tells Lucas to leave and he carries Payton outside. Meanwhile, Keith talks to Jimmy about being that guy. When Jimmy shoots himself, Lucas is already outside, lying on the ground.

    HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY HAVE FLASHBACKS OF KEITH HOLDING JIMMY'S DEAD BODY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

    When I watched the episode with Luke's dream, I thought the image of Keith was just Luke's way of reminding himself something was wrong with the crime scene, such as bodies position...

    Anyone cares to share an opinion? (please...)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sooz14

    sooz14

    [162]Jan 26, 2007
    • member since: 04/29/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 247

    ya it wasnt really a flashback to the day..it was his dream and he could see it in his dream. i dont know if that makes sense but its my opinion

    what were the rating for episode 412???????????whoever answers this, can you please give a link to where u found the info, thank you

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Justlikeheaven_

    Justlikeheaven_

    [163]Jan 26, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 12,624

    ni_espm wrote:
    CAN I MENTION SOMETHING THAT BOTHERED ME? (PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS) When Lucas has those flashbacks of the shooting and his dream about Keith, one of the images going through his memory is of Keith holding Jimmy's body after the kid shot himself. HOWEVER... On the day of the shooting, Keith tells Lucas to leave and he carries Payton outside. Meanwhile, Keith talks to Jimmy about being that guy. When Jimmy shoots himself, Lucas is already outside, lying on the ground. HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY HAVE FLASHBACKS OF KEITH HOLDING JIMMY'S DEAD BODY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? When I watched the episode with Luke's dream, I thought the image of Keith was just Luke's way of reminding himself something was wrong with the crime scene, such as bodies position... Anyone cares to share an opinion? (please...)

    it wasn't a flashback. it was his dream of him and Keith going back to that Hallway.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ni_espm

    ni_espm

    [164]Jan 26, 2007
    • member since: 07/10/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 960
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:

    ni_espm wrote:
    CAN I MENTION SOMETHING THAT BOTHERED ME? (PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS) When Lucas has those flashbacks of the shooting and his dream about Keith, one of the images going through his memory is of Keith holding Jimmy's body after the kid shot himself. HOWEVER... On the day of the shooting, Keith tells Lucas to leave and he carries Payton outside. Meanwhile, Keith talks to Jimmy about being that guy. When Jimmy shoots himself, Lucas is already outside, lying on the ground. HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY HAVE FLASHBACKS OF KEITH HOLDING JIMMY'S DEAD BODY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? When I watched the episode with Luke's dream, I thought the image of Keith was just Luke's way of reminding himself something was wrong with the crime scene, such as bodies position... Anyone cares to share an opinion? (please...)

    it wasn't a flashback. it was his dream of him and Keith going back to that Hallway.



    Call me skeptical if you wish, but it bothered me SO MUCH that Lucas not only "dreamed" of the dead bodies lying in the exact position on the ground (which he did not see), but MOST OF ALL that he also saw in his mind (BTW, the scene I've referred to is, indeed, a flashback, not a dream: Lucas has flashbacks from the shooting when he's in the graveyard, ep. 4x12, not dreams) Keith holding Jimmy's body when he was not even there anymore to begin with!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Magicalboy

    Magicalboy

    [165]Jan 27, 2007
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 15,548
    Can someone tell me where I can see the ratings for each episode this season?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of OTH_TW_lover

    OTH_TW_lover

    [166]Jan 27, 2007
    • member since: 10/17/05
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 5,965
    aimeelynne756 wrote:
    halz84 wrote:
    aimeelynne756 wrote:

    ibrookemyself wrote:
    Does anybody know how many episodes Brooke has been in?

    According to imdb.com she has been in 80 episodes. I'm not sure if that is accurate though sometimes there are errors on it. According to that site she has has been in the most episodes out of the whole cast. Thats through episode 14 of season 4

    i thought i heard somewhere that nathan was the only one of the main 5 that had been in every episode. brooke def wasnt in the first one, haley def missed some, and lucas too. what about peyton?? and nathan??

    I didn't say Sophia was in every episode I said according to that site she is in the most episodes. Shes been in 80, James has been in 78, Bethany in 78 also, and Chad and Hilarie have been 77. Now this site is not always accurate. And I dont think it sounds right that James and Bethany have both been in 78 bc I believe Bethany wasnt in a couple of episodes in season 2 while she was on tour and I don't remember James ever not being in an episode. And I know Sophia at least missed the first episode. But through season 4 episode 14 that would make 81 episodes and if Sophia only missed one maybe thats right. Who knows but thats the only site i know of to find out how many episodes an actor has been in.

    Ok i have watched these episode so many times but i honestly cant remember who was in what episode and who wasnt. I know that Sophia wasnt in the first episode and Chad wasnt in episode 3-20 and Bethany missed a few episodes in season 2 when she (Haley) was on tour. What other episodes did the main 5 miss because i cant remember any.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Justlikeheaven_

    Justlikeheaven_

    [167]Jan 27, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 12,624
    OTH_TW_lover wrote:
    aimeelynne756 wrote:
    halz84 wrote:
    aimeelynne756 wrote:

    ibrookemyself wrote:
    Does anybody know how many episodes Brooke has been in?

    According to imdb.com she has been in 80 episodes. I'm not sure if that is accurate though sometimes there are errors on it. According to that site she has has been in the most episodes out of the whole cast. Thats through episode 14 of season 4

    i thought i heard somewhere that nathan was the only one of the main 5 that had been in every episode. brooke def wasnt in the first one, haley def missed some, and lucas too. what about peyton?? and nathan??

    I didn't say Sophia was in every episode I said according to that site she is in the most episodes. Shes been in 80, James has been in 78, Bethany in 78 also, and Chad and Hilarie have been 77. Now this site is not always accurate. And I dont think it sounds right that James and Bethany have both been in 78 bc I believe Bethany wasnt in a couple of episodes in season 2 while she was on tour and I don't remember James ever not being in an episode. And I know Sophia at least missed the first episode. But through season 4 episode 14 that would make 81 episodes and if Sophia only missed one maybe thats right. Who knows but thats the only site i know of to find out how many episodes an actor has been in.

    Ok i have watched these episode so many times but i honestly cant remember who was in what episode and who wasnt. I know that Sophia wasnt in the first episode and Chad wasnt in episode 3-20 and Bethany missed a few episodes in season 2 when she (Haley) was on tour. What other episodes did the main 5 miss because i cant remember any.

    hasn't James been in every episode. So how can James have less than Sophia?

    Whatev, you're right OTH TW. I dont keep track of that. yeah i keep track of pretty much everything on OTH, but not how many times each has been in an episode. I know that Bethany missed a few because of the tour in Season 2. and Chad, i know he missed 1 last season.and Sophia wasn't in the pilot. i cant remember all.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sweetmemi

    sweetmemi

    [168]Jan 27, 2007
    • member since: 09/05/05
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 6,605
    quick question: What happened to Nikki?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Justlikeheaven_

    Justlikeheaven_

    [169]Jan 27, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 12,624

    sweetmemi wrote:
    quick question: What happened to Nikki?

    She lives in Savannah with her parents where Jake and Jenny are.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of OTH_TW_lover

    OTH_TW_lover

    [170]Jan 27, 2007
    • member since: 10/17/05
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 5,965
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    OTH_TW_lover wrote:
    aimeelynne756 wrote:
    halz84 wrote:
    aimeelynne756 wrote:

    ibrookemyself wrote:
    Does anybody know how many episodes Brooke has been in?

    According to imdb.com she has been in 80 episodes. I'm not sure if that is accurate though sometimes there are errors on it. According to that site she has has been in the most episodes out of the whole cast. Thats through episode 14 of season 4

    i thought i heard somewhere that nathan was the only one of the main 5 that had been in every episode. brooke def wasnt in the first one, haley def missed some, and lucas too. what about peyton?? and nathan??

    I didn't say Sophia was in every episode I said according to that site she is in the most episodes. Shes been in 80, James has been in 78, Bethany in 78 also, and Chad and Hilarie have been 77. Now this site is not always accurate. And I dont think it sounds right that James and Bethany have both been in 78 bc I believe Bethany wasnt in a couple of episodes in season 2 while she was on tour and I don't remember James ever not being in an episode. And I know Sophia at least missed the first episode. But through season 4 episode 14 that would make 81 episodes and if Sophia only missed one maybe thats right. Who knows but thats the only site i know of to find out how many episodes an actor has been in.

    Ok i have watched these episode so many times but i honestly cant remember who was in what episode and who wasnt. I know that Sophia wasnt in the first episode and Chad wasnt in episode 3-20 and Bethany missed a few episodes in season 2 when she (Haley) was on tour. What other episodes did the main 5 miss because i cant remember any.

    hasn't James been in every episode. So how can James have less than Sophia?

    Whatev, you're right OTH TW. I dont keep track of that. yeah i keep track of pretty much everything on OTH, but not how many times each has been in an episode. I know that Bethany missed a few because of the tour in Season 2. and Chad, i know he missed 1 last season.and Sophia wasn't in the pilot. i cant remember all.

    I think thats it. Time to watch all the episodes to make sure

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of alwaysndforever

    alwaysndforever

    [171]Jan 27, 2007
    • member since: 01/24/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 24

    in episode 304: an attempt to tip the scales , nathan is looking at pictures right before he calls chris. the pictures r of high flyers but in one shot, he's sitting with a gurl who doesn't look like haley.

    who is the gurl in the picture with nathan with the high flyers banner in the background?

    because right after he sees tht picture, he calls chris. i could be mistaken however, and it might be haley. but i dont think it wud be because he was still mad and confused about her at tht time.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Justlikeheaven_

    Justlikeheaven_

    [172]Jan 28, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 12,624
    alwaysndforever wrote:

    in episode 304: an attempt to tip the scales , nathan is looking at pictures right before he calls chris. the pictures r of high flyers but in one shot, he's sitting with a gurl who doesn't look like haley.

    who is the gurl in the picture with nathan with the high flyers banner in the background?

    because right after he sees tht picture, he calls chris. i could be mistaken however, and it might be haley. but i dont think it wud be because he was still mad and confused about her at tht time.

    We Dont know who it is, but no its not Haley.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of torque4015

    torque4015

    [173]Jan 28, 2007
    • member since: 09/29/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,103
    Did Jimmy appear in any other episode beside's the Pilot and the Hostage episode one ??.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of aimeelynne756

    aimeelynne756

    [174]Jan 29, 2007
    • member since: 03/02/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 803

    torque4015 wrote:
    Did Jimmy appear in any other episode beside's the Pilot and the Hostage episode one ??.

    he was in the pilot and 1.02 and then in 3.15 (when the time capsule got released) and 3.16 the shooting episode

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dancegdd

    dancegdd

    [176]Jan 30, 2007
    • member since: 06/13/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 360
    Peyton and Nathan are the only characters that have been in every single episode.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lolipoper696

    lolipoper696

    [177]Jan 31, 2007
    • member since: 01/18/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 585
    i missed an episode before resolve, how did Brooke and Rachel end up in the 'clean teen'?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Khleoswife

    Khleoswife

    [178]Jan 31, 2007
    • member since: 07/16/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 122
    ^They snuck into the school to get the tests so that they could cheat. They ran into the priciple and to make upaa fst excuse they said they were there for clean teens. So that he would beleive them they went to the meeting.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lolipoper696

    lolipoper696

    [179]Jan 31, 2007
    • member since: 01/18/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 585
    thanks
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sophia_bush_fan

    sophia_bush_fan

    [180]Jan 31, 2007
    • member since: 01/18/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 993
    i missed the commercial for next weeks episode (4.13) does anyone konw hwere i can find it or download it? or tell me what happens?

    thanks
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.