One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Official Questions Thread - Music, episodes and else!

  • Avatar of Justlikeheaven_

    Justlikeheaven_

    [181]Feb 1, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 12,624

    sophia_bush_fan wrote:
    i missed the commercial for next weeks episode (4.13) does anyone konw hwere i can find it or download it? or tell me what happens? thanks

    It probablly is on youtube.

    Theres alot of Nathan and Peyton in the promo.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sach_leytonfan

    sach_leytonfan

    [182]Feb 1, 2007
    • member since: 12/06/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 796
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:

    sophia_bush_fan wrote:
    i missed the commercial for next weeks episode (4.13) does anyone konw hwere i can find it or download it? or tell me what happens? thanks

    It probablly is on youtube.

    Theres alot of Nathan and Peyton in the promo.



    I found it on dailymotion
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of leyton4ever96

    leyton4ever96

    [183]Feb 1, 2007
    • member since: 12/08/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 49
    can anyone tell me how to put a banner on so it comes up on my posts?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Justlikeheaven_

    Justlikeheaven_

    [184]Feb 1, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 12,624

    leyton4ever96 wrote:
    can anyone tell me how to put a banner on so it comes up on my posts?

    you cant. you have to be on Level 3.

     for the meantime, you can put writing. and the way you do that is.... go to prefs-->boards--> then go down at the bottom where it says "My signature"

    Edited on 02/01/2007 12:29pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of leyton4ever96

    leyton4ever96

    [185]Feb 1, 2007
    • member since: 12/08/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 49
    thanks how long does it take to get to level 3
    Edited on 02/01/2007 12:32pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Justlikeheaven_

    Justlikeheaven_

    [186]Feb 1, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 12,624

    leyton4ever96 wrote:
    thanks how long does it take to get to level 3

    it wont take that long. as long as you are actually on here, and posting and stuff, you will be on level 3 in no time. Higher levels are a bit different.

    ahh... sorry for all those edits.

    Edited on 02/01/2007 12:59pm
    Edited 4 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bookwormvicky

    bookwormvicky

    [187]Feb 3, 2007
    • member since: 09/19/05
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 108
    I have a question for all the OTH die hards out there.  When in Season 3 did Nathan give back to Haley the bracelet she left behind in Season 2?  I know by the end of Season 3 she has it because she puts it on Nathan's wrist just before the accident.  I don't have the Season 3 set yet and only have about half of the episodes recorded from last summer's reruns, so I have no way of going back and finding out.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vmothfan

    vmothfan

    [188]Feb 4, 2007
    • member since: 01/23/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 35
    Mines more of a soundtrack question. Did the show donate some percentage of their "Friends with Benefit" CD to some sort of cancer research?

    I know soundtracks don't make that much money, but I think it would've been a good thing to do since some of that story arc revolved around Ellie's cancer and raising money for research.
    Edited on 02/04/2007 12:07am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Justlikeheaven_

    Justlikeheaven_

    [189]Feb 4, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 12,624

    bookwormvicky wrote:
    I have a question for all the OTH die hards out there.  When in Season 3 did Nathan give back to Haley the bracelet she left behind in Season 2?  I know by the end of Season 3 she has it because she puts it on Nathan's wrist just before the accident.  I don't have the Season 3 set yet and only have about half of the episodes recorded from last summer's reruns, so I have no way of going back and finding out.

    We never saw Nathan give it back to her. She left it behind in Season 2, and then Season 3 she had it. They never showed any part where Nathan gives it back to her after she left it behind when she went on tour..

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sooz14

    sooz14

    [190]Feb 4, 2007
    • member since: 04/29/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 247

    what were the ratings for episode 412???????????????????? please tell me where u found the info thanks

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Glaceo

    Glaceo

    [192]Feb 7, 2007
    • member since: 08/03/05
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 912
    I have a difficult one, mostly for the die hard fans. There was this quote, that I think Peyton said, in season 2, which went something like 'Give me hate/love...' something something..? I dunno. Can someone please please tell me which episode that's from?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dancegdd

    dancegdd

    [193]Feb 7, 2007
    • member since: 06/13/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 360
    Glaceo wrote:
    I have a difficult one, mostly for the die hard fans. There was this quote, that I think Peyton said, in season 2, which went something like 'Give me hate/love...' something something..? I dunno. Can someone please please tell me which episode that's from?


    I think it was in episode 22 of season 2 the episodes called "THE TIDE THAT LEFT AND NEVER CAME BACK"
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HeXxXeD

    HeXxXeD

    [194]Feb 7, 2007
    • member since: 07/23/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,923
    uhm... does anyone know about rachel releasing the time capsule? besides mouth? if not do u think it will ever come out?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Glaceo

    Glaceo

    [195]Feb 7, 2007
    • member since: 08/03/05
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 912
    dancegdd wrote:
    Glaceo wrote:
    I have a difficult one, mostly for the die hard fans. There was this quote, that I think Peyton said, in season 2, which went something like 'Give me hate/love...' something something..? I dunno. Can someone please please tell me which episode that's from?


    I think it was in episode 22 of season 2 the episodes called "THE TIDE THAT LEFT AND NEVER CAME BACK"


    Yup, thats the one. It was 'give me tragedy', damn, im stupid. lol. Anyways, thanks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of iLoveOTH914729

    iLoveOTH914729

    [196]Feb 9, 2007
    • member since: 02/03/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1
    Hey I was wondering what going to happen next season because they are all Seniors now and will be graduation so whats going to happen to OTH?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of demog_

    demog_

    [197]Feb 9, 2007
    • member since: 04/16/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 432
    iLoveOTH914729 wrote:
    Hey I was wondering what going to happen next season because they are all Seniors now and will be graduation so whats going to happen to OTH?

    Well no one knows for sure yet (no one knows if there even will be another season) but Mark has stated in some interviews that he would like to skip 5 years ahead and continue the story when they are adults.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JoieOthNath

    JoieOthNath

    [200]Feb 9, 2007
    • member since: 02/10/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 6

    HeXxXeD wrote:
    uhm... does anyone know about rachel releasing the time capsule? besides mouth? if not do u think it will ever come out?

    no, no one else knows about the time capsule besides mouth and rachel and i doubt they're going to bring it up again. i think only mouth and rachel will know and their going to end it at that.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.