One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Official Season 6 Spoiler Thread (Updated 9/10/08)

ZSinnett

[3201]May 5, 2009
    • level: 13
    Personally, I think Haley spontainiously performing the wedding service is dumb, but I am just speaking on my behalf.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

txgirl75

[3202]May 5, 2009
    • level: 23
    ZSinnett wrote:
    Personally, I think Haley spontainiously performing the wedding service is dumb, but I am just speaking on my behalf.
    I agree. They did that on friends and Joey did a class on line to do the marrying people. How can Haley Marry Peyton and Lucas if she's not a minster or took a class that don't make sense/

ZSinnett

[3203]May 6, 2009
    txgirl75 wrote:
    ZSinnett wrote:
    I agree. They did that on friends and Joey did a class on line to do the marrying people. How can Haley Marry Peyton and Lucas if she's not a minster or took a class that don't make sense/

I know, it makes the wedding seem very "unofficial."

surf_n_sport

[3204]May 9, 2009
    • level: 2

unless haley has been keeping it a surprise that she is trained or however u say it. look at last weeks ep...it took place a month later from 2 weeks agos episode. this ep could take place a month from now

LeytonTLA

[3205]May 9, 2009
    • level: 16
    not been here in ages just read 46 posts!! Im so llokin forward to these episodes!!

aless888

[3206]May 12, 2009
    624 STILLS

http://www.fanforum.com/34967783-post125.html
    http://www.fanforum.com/34968889-post126.html
    http://www.fanforum.com/34969030-post127.html

lovingpizonica

[3207]May 12, 2009
    • level: 9
    ZSinnett wrote:
    txgirl75 wrote:
    ZSinnett wrote:

I know, it makes the wedding seem very "unofficial."

You can pretty much buy the right to perform your own ministry in just a few seconds online.

stellarchick86

[3208]May 13, 2009
    • level: 32
    I guess what I dont get is what SL they are going to makeup for leaving TH. Back when the movie was in production they couldve made it sound like Lucas needed to leave TH to go to LA to shoot/produce/write whatever they needed for the movie, and Peyton would be like "yeah maybe I can finally start a bigger record label out there and move RBR out there as well" especially since Im sure they will make some mention of "Mias" album being out now and shes like her only client, yet the movie got shut down..so I really dont see what they are going to do with that. Then in early s7 I figured Nathan would get offered a job somewhere like in a bigger part of NC (like when they were thinking of moving into that house a few episodes ago with the "7 year itch") and so Nathan could be in a big league, Haley would just teach there, and Jamie would continue being Jamie. Then Julian would have to go to LA for the movie as well, and Brooke without having Sam, would decide to go too to start a bigger C over B out there with him. Having Peyton out there would give her more of a reason to go, she could fufill her bigger dreams while still having a man, and everything would be great. But as of now I dont really know if they will consider these things. I know its weird it was about a bunch of people living in one place and now no one will live there but they all have big dreams (except for Haley unless she wanted to go ahead with her music thing) and you cant really do all those in a small town. I live in a big city and Id still need to move to NY or LA in order to be a fashion designer/start a record label/etc.

aless888

[3209]May 13, 2009

I think the most believable explanation would have to do with Peyton's record label.

[QUINN]
    Mid to late 20s, very pretty. One of Haley's older sisters, Quinn is a free spirit but can also be dependable and kind. Strong-willed, self-assured but also self-effacing, Quinn is facing a transitional time in her life, one that will bring her to Tree Hill with a wounded heart and in search of something more...SERIES REGULAR.

[ALEXIS]
    20s, gorgeous. Alexis is a model/actress and the new face of Brooke's clothing line. Alexis is an adrenaline junkie and a bit of a diva who is used to getting her way. Book smart and street wise, Alexis uses her wiles to navigate the sometimes treacherous waters of her profession. She has also never met a party she didn't like, a habit that may inhibit or accelerate her transition from model to actress, depending on who crosses her path sptv050769. PLEASE SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES...SERIES REGULAR.

[CLAYTON]
    Late 20s, handsome. A young and brash sports agent who represents Nathan Scott's basketball interests, Clayton is a rising star at his agency and has become a close friend, ally, business partner and advisor to Nathan. A bit of a lothario, Clayton unapologetically enjoys the spoils that are available to a young, wealthy, handsome single guy, while always separating business from pleasure, and remaining fiercely protective of Nathan. PLEASE SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES...SERIES REGULAR.

Source: spoilertv

Edited on 05/13/2009 10:21am

quintex96

[3210]May 13, 2009
    Wow! These characters actually sound a hell of alot more interesting then most of the main characters! And somehow I just KNEW one of the new characters would end up being a sibling of one of the main characters.

txgirl75

[3211]May 13, 2009
    Yeah they do sound like they may bring some excitment to the show. I guess that means we will have put up with more of Nathan's basketball game I was hoping he was through and would move on.

ZSinnett

[3212]May 13, 2009
    They all sound very interesting. Especially Quinn and Alexis. I hope Alexis has a "Rachel" personality!

txgirl75

[3213]May 13, 2009
    ZSinnett wrote:
    They all sound very interesting. Especially Quinn and Alexis. I hope Alexis has a "Rachel" personality!
    They should just bring Rachale back instead of Alexis.

quintex96

[3214]May 13, 2009
    txgirl75 wrote:
    ZSinnett wrote:
    Yeah, they oculd've at least used the opportunity to bring her back, who knows? THey might do it but u'm not holding my breath.

Princess_Pinky

[3215]May 14, 2009
    • level: 11

txgirl75 wrote:
    ZSinnett wrote:

That's exactly what I said when I read about Alexis. I just don't understand it. Rachel is already an established character who many fans have been begging to have back. Why bring in a newbie to be a regular and have a storyline that Rachel could fill so much better?

stellarchick86

[3216]May 14, 2009
    • level: 32
    quintex96 wrote:

Princess_Pinky wrote:
    Why bring in a newbie to be a regular and have a storyline that Rachel could fill so much better?

Maybe Danneel Harris wanted to move on and not be affiliated with the show anymore. A guest stint here or there is one thing, even though it seems this season we cant even get that out of her, but to be a regular like a Julian or Sam is another.

aless888

[3217]May 14, 2009
    Question: Bummed about Chad and Hilarie leaving One Tree Hill. At least tell me Lucas and Peyton get a proper sendoff in Monday's finale. --Tracey

Ausiello: According to EW's Jennifer Armstrong, who screened the finale yesterday, Leyton "definitely comes to a natural resting place that feels right for them and ties up their story nicely; however, they do not get an actual sendoff of any kind." Speaking of Chad and Hilarie's exit, in the very near future I'll be posting something every Tree Hill fan will want to read. Trust me.

Question: Give me something about the One Tree Hill finale! --Christy

Ausiello: What else you got, Armstrong? "Brooke finally gets two things she's long wanted, we find out the fate of Peyton and the baby, and Whitey (the retired HS basketball coach) and Karen (Lucas' mom, played by Moira Kelly) appear." Thanks for ID'ing those last two JA, 'cause I wouldn't of had a clue who you were talking about. Still don't, in fact.

Question: Give us scoop on the new characters that will be joining One Tree Hill next season. --Janelle

Ausiello: The three new faces include: Quinn, Haley's free-spirited, strong-willed older sister; Alexis, a model-actress-crazy **** in her 20s that Brooke hires to be the new face of her clothing line; and Clayton, a young and brash sports agent who takes on Nathan as a client.

Source: Ausiello

quintex96

[3218]May 14, 2009
    Anyoe else get the feeling that Clayton will turn out to be another Daunte?

ZSinnett

[3219]May 14, 2009
    aless888 wrote:
    Question: Bummed about Chad and Hilarie leaving One Tree Hill. At least tell me Lucas and Peyton get a proper sendoff in Monday's finale. --Tracey

Ausiello: According to EW's Jennifer Armstrong, who screened the finale yesterday, Leyton "definitely comes to a natural resting place that feels right for them and ties up their story nicely; however, they do not get an actual sendoff of any kind." Speaking of Chad and Hilarie's exit, in the very near future I'll be posting something every Tree Hill fan will want to read. Trust me.

Question: Give me something about the One Tree Hill finale! --Christy

Ausiello: What else you got, Armstrong? "Brooke finally gets two things she's long wanted, we find out the fate of Peyton and the baby, and Whitey (the retired HS basketball coach) and Karen (Lucas' mom, played by Moira Kelly) appear." Thanks for ID'ing those last two JA, 'cause I wouldn't of had a clue who you were talking about. Still don't, in fact.

Question: Give us scoop on the new characters that will be joining One Tree Hill next season. --Janelle

Ausiello: The three new faces include: Quinn, Haley's free-spirited, strong-willed older sister; Alexis, a model-actress-crazy **** in her 20s that Brooke hires to be the new face of her clothing line; and Clayton, a young and brash sports agent who takes on Nathan as a client.

Source: Ausiello

I hope Brooke and Julian get together, and she gets pregnant, or at the least an adoption.

krisi1021

[3220]May 14, 2009
    • level: 11
    The new characters sound interesting ... really? Quinn sounds like a mini-version of Peyton. I mean really, free spirited ... Peyton after Lucas. Coming to Tree Hill heart broken ... Peyton's return home. Hmmm ... tranisitional period ... Peyton's leave from the internship she did. Then there's Alexis. Sounds like Rachel to me, minus the drug addiction, which oddly enough seems that might be the path they take this Alexis character. There's no party she doesn't like. Yeah! Gripping! Then Clayton is just going to be a better version of the coach he has now. Remakes of characters we've already seen. Boring!