One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

One Tree Hill or The OC???

treehillbabe_xo

[41]Jun 15, 2007
    • level: 29

By far, One Tree Hill!

It's just...better...

I did love The OC, just no where near as much as OTH!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

siddy_2005

[42]Jun 16, 2007
    • level: 8
    i LOVEDDDD the oc...i mighta voted OTH before, but after the oc finale and so on.....definately has to be

THE OC!!!

(love oth still though )

sawyer48

[43]Jun 16, 2007
    • level: 11
    THE OC BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, BECAUSE IT ISNT AS SOAPY, I CAN ACCTUALLY STAND TO WATCH THE ROMANTIC SCENES ITS COMEDY IS FAR ABOVE WAT OTH WILL EVER HAVE AND WHEN THEY DO THE VIOLENT STUFF ITS A HELL OF ALOT BETTER, AND SEASON 4 WAS NOT THE WORST FOR OC, SEASON 3 WAS JOHNNY WAS THE WORST CHARATER IN TV HISTORY AND BADLY ACTED
    Edited on 06/16/2007 8:45am

Qwertyok2

[44]Jun 16, 2007
    • level: 5
    sawyer48 wrote:
    THE OC BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, BECAUSE IT ISNT AS SOAPY, I CAN ACCTUALLY STAND TO WATCH THE ROMANTIC SCENES ITS COMEDY IS FAR ABOVE WAT OTH WILL EVER HAVE AND WHEN THEY DO THE VIOLENT STUFF ITS A HELL OF ALOT BETTER, AND SEASON 4 WAS NOT THE WORST FOR OC, SEASON 3 WAS JOHNNY WAS THE WORST CHARATER IN TV HISTORY AND BADLY ACTED

I would say both, Marissa shooting Trey and Dan shooting Keith are very well done scenes, just look at the gunmens (or womens but w/e) face in both, whoah! In The O.C Ryan constantly deliveres full-on hollywood action hero punches that would crush the persons face AND the punchers hand, I don't know if thats "good" like you said, in OTH the punches are much milder but also more realistic. Well OTH and The O.C have different takes on the comedy issue, OTH takes itself more seriously, but I wouldn't say that is neccisarily a bad thing.

labellavita5

[45]Jun 16, 2007
    One Tree Hill, Because its my favorite TV show and I personally have nothing good to say about The OC.
    Edited on 06/16/2007 8:54am

---Els---

[46]Jun 16, 2007
    • level: 16

I prefer One Tree Hill, The OC was really good in the first and was ok in the second season but it just ran out of steam and became completely ridiculous. One Tree Hill has been really good for all 4 seasons and has been consistently good.

Qwertyok2

[47]Jun 16, 2007
    ---Els--- wrote:

I prefer One Tree Hill, The OC was really good in the first and was ok in the second season but it just ran out of steam and became completely ridiculous. One Tree Hill has been really good for all 4 seasons and has been consistently good.

I wouldn't say it ran out of steam. I'd say Josh made bad decisions concerning storylines (And I don't mean ONLY Marissa dying) when he had potential for a whole lot more.

TreeHill_89

[48]Jun 16, 2007
    • level: 32
    I would OTH! becuase i've been watching it since the 1st season however i only started to watch O.C season 3 and 4 .

-watchmewatchu-

[49]Jun 16, 2007
    • level: 30

If you had ask me that question when it first started (like on the 2-3 episode), I would have said the OC only because I thought I would never like a show about basketball. But thank god my friend insisted on watching OTH once when she was at my place, and I just fall in love with it!! Iwatched the OC as well, but there's nothing like OTH..

So I would have to say ONE TREE HILL is way better than the OC.

psh_yourmom07

[50]Jun 16, 2007
    • level: 12
    ONE TREE HILL

sethsummer4evx3

[51]Jun 16, 2007
    • level: 13
    The O.C. had always been number one for me, but I started to watch One Tree Hill after it ended. They're both amazing, but I'm going to say the O.C. because I think it's brilliant. But, it's a close tie.

IDINOI

[52]Jun 16, 2007
    • level: 13

oh lord.

another one of these again.

Edited on 06/16/2007 9:32pm

4EVERANDALWAYS

[53]Jun 17, 2007
    • level: 22
    one tree hill. if u would have asked this question during the 2nd season of the OC i would have said the oc but after the finale of s2 i barely watched it anymore cuz i thought it just tanked. so after i stoped watching that i started watching one tree hill i started watching at the season 3 premier. and then after i saw that episode i went and bought seasons 1 and 2 of oth. and ever since ive been a die hard oth fan. lol. the was good in s3 but nowhere near as good as OTH. i mean marrissa shot trey and then they didnt even make a reference to it, by the end of the season it was NEVER mensioned. but in one tree hill they are still mentioning the fire that deb started (IN SEASON 2) lol. so i think that the oc is too fast pased and i like how OTH takes its time and has longer more drawn out story lines.

SawMoore

[54]Jun 17, 2007
    • level: 1
    One Tree Hill! Because there is only one Tree Hill, and it is your home.

Qwertyok2

[55]Jun 17, 2007
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    one tree hill. if u would have asked this question during the 2nd season of the OC i would have said the oc but after the finale of s2 i barely watched it anymore cuz i thought it just tanked. so after i stoped watching that i started watching one tree hill i started watching at the season 3 premier. and then after i saw that episode i went and bought seasons 1 and 2 of oth. and ever since ive been a die hard oth fan. lol. the was good in s3 but nowhere near as good as OTH. i mean marrissa shot trey and then they didnt even make a reference to it, by the end of the season it was NEVER mensioned. but in one tree hill they are still mentioning the fire that deb started (IN SEASON 2) lol. so i think that the oc is too fast pased and i like how OTH takes its time and has longer more drawn out story lines.

Do you mean The O.C tanked in the finale of season 2 or like in the beginning of season 3? Because the finale of season 2 is really brilliant and intense, the whole episode not just the end and I have a hard time figuring out why someone who loves The O.C would dislike it.

claire0788

[56]Jun 17, 2007
    • level: 12
    One tree hill

4EVERANDALWAYS

[57]Jun 17, 2007
    • level: 22
    Qwertyok2 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:

Do you mean The O.C tanked in the finale of season 2 or like in the beginning of season 3? Because the finale of season 2 is really brilliant and intense, the whole episode not just the end and I have a hard time figuring out why someone who loves The O.C would dislike it.

sorry i meant the last episode of season 2 of the oc is the last good episode in my opinion. because in s3 in ilke the 4th episode the whole thing was resolved and they like never mention it again. and in oth they are still mentioning things that happend in seasons 1 and 2. i the oc was ok seasons 3 and 4 but it definatly got worse after the season 2 finale.

the finale of s2 was really good. just to set that straight lol i thought every episode for the first 2 seasons was really good then s3 on..not so much any more.

PeyCus808

[58]Jun 17, 2007
    • level: 4
    When both shows started I was a very big fan. I loved the O.C. but after the second season I didn't go back for the third. OTH has been good, better and best with their seasons. I guess you can take as much votes as you want but I guess the fact that The O.C. is no longer on air speaks for itself. I just really hope the OTH doesn't go that way for a while. So for this one I have to say:

ONE TREE HILL.

AnnPatricia

[59]Jun 17, 2007
    • level: 9

both OTH and the O.C. for me are great shows!

but for this forum's sake, i would have to go for OTH!!!

brasefan101

[60]Jun 17, 2007
    • level: 2
    I loved The OC but I'm mad they ended it. I have been a One Tree Hill Fan from the start though. Like Greta from hidden Palms said,"You're here, you got that going for ya" And its true. If the OC was still on, i probably wouldn't be able to choose but since it isnt, Id have to say One Tree Hill. -and im a HUGE Brooke and Chase fan. Stephen Coletti is so cute!