One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

OTH Trivia

LeytonTLA

[741]Aug 11, 2012
    • level: 16
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    Alright. Well...1 would be Lauren got locked out of her hotel room in her underwear and 2 would be she took pictures of herself and accidentally sent them to Chuck.

Next.....Name the places the following couples were when they first met each other.....

1) Nathan/Haley

2)Mouth/Shelly

3) Clay/Quinn

4) Clay/Sara
    5)Lucas/Peyton

I want to answer this question i havent been on for ages so the first time we saw them meet each other was -

1. In the tutor centre when nathan came to ask for help (technically they probably met on the river court before the battle)
    2. Mouth met shelley in class when they were assigned to a project together - i think
    3.clay and quinn jamies birthday party
    4. clay and sara jumping off the bridge together
    5. Lucas and peyton the first time we saw them meet was she nearly ran him over but we know they met before then dont think its specifically said - he gave her his year 10th grade was it?

ok my question is ... name two crazy things deb did whilst on drink/drugs
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Justlikeheaven_

[742]Aug 11, 2012
    • level: 33

LeytonTLA wrote:
    I want to answer this question i havent been on for ages so the first time we saw them meet each other was - 1. In the tutor centre when nathan came to ask for help (technically they probably met on the river court before the battle) 2. Mouth met shelley in class when they were assigned to a project together - i think 3.clay and quinn jamies birthday party 4. clay and sara jumping off the bridge together 5. Lucas and peyton the first time we saw them meet was she nearly ran him over but we know they met before then dont think its specifically said - he gave her his year 10th grade was it?
    You got them all right. Except Mouth actually met Shelly in the library when Brooke introduced him and he froze up.
    LeytonTLA wrote:
    ok my question is ... name two crazy things deb did whilst on drink/drugs
    Well.... 1) She accidentally fired the gun in the cafe, and 2) she interupted Nathan and Haleys class to get the pills nathan had.

Next.... What was the initial thing that caused Racheltothink that Brooke was pregnant in season 4?

Edited on 08/12/2012 6:22am
    Edited 2 total times.

LeytonTLA

[743]Aug 16, 2012
    was it when she walked in and she was making maternity clothes ... i thnk that was the initial thing ... but she did see her not drinking on her birthday maybe she thought it then ...

i'll go with the question ... what does jamie use to play basket ball with when he loses his basketball

Justlikeheaven_

[744]Aug 16, 2012
    He used a rolled up pair of socks.

Next.....Name all the nightmares that Haley has had that we have seen throughout the series.

LeytonTLA

[745]Aug 18, 2012
    ooo all of her nightmares ,.. i can think of the pe one in season one where shes trying to throw the basketball and it just doesnt happen, the second one she dreams of nathan and chris kissing, third lucas dying and tim and dan being there, and then the nightmare with carrie and nathan sleeping together ... im pretty sure they are the only ones

if they are i shall ask when haley is in bed after she is hit by the car nathan offers to bring her lunch what does she ask for?

Justlikeheaven_

[746]Aug 18, 2012

It was actually a dream of Lucas and Chris in bed together. But close enough lol and ^ Dont forget in season 6 she had a nightmare that she got up on stage and forgot the words to her song.

To yours, Haley asked him to bring her Chicken noodle soup with extra noodles lol.

Next....What does Lucas give Jamie for his 5th and 7th Birthday? (he sends his 7th birthday gift)

Edited on 08/18/2012 1:04pm

stellarchick86

[747]Aug 18, 2012
    • level: 32

For 5th, it was some books I think. I remember Jamie being like "yeah, thanks uncle Lucas" because it was boring. I dont think I missed anything there? And during the s7 one, he sent a basketball he used to use as a kid

Next question: I'll make this multiple choice to mix it up a little. May be easy, but oh well

Who has Brooke NOT lived with?

A. Haley

B. Karen

C. Felix

D. Peyton

Justlikeheaven_

[748]Aug 20, 2012
    Brooke hasnt lived with Felix.

Next....Name all the press conferences that Nathan has had throughout the series.

stellarchick86

[749]Aug 20, 2012

S4-- To say that he was going to Duke, and talked to Haley about having Jamie and such. S7-- To talk about the situation with Renee and how he was innocent and what not. Im trying to think of the 3rd one...S8-- When he decided to walk away from the NBA? Thats all I could think of...I'll go ahead and put a question down so that way we can keep the game moving along.

Name 3 things that Brooke put on her 'rider' before starting to simply have a 'friends with benefits' relationship with Felix

Justlikeheaven_

[750]Aug 21, 2012

You got all of them except in the other in season 7 when he was put back on the Bobcats after that whole thing with being cut.

To yours....she put 1) No sleeping over, 2) no sleeping late, and 3) umm.... something about bathing lol. i forget.

Next....Name all the people who have recorded for Red Bedroom Records.

Edited on 08/21/2012 5:50pm

stellarchick86

[751]Aug 21, 2012
    Ahh okay, whoops! Thanks for the info. And yeah, sounds good, about Brooke.

Well, let's see...Haley did, Chris Keller got a deal in the end I think?, did Erin get a deal or was she just going to?, Mia Cattalano, Grubbs?, Peyton signed that Jason guy for a while and then he dissappeared so I dont know if he counts or not...I cant think of anyone else, ATM.

Next question: In s2, Bevin comes over to tell Brooke about a party that she MUST go to, even though Brooke was grounded. When Brooke hears the name of the girl who is throwing the party, she determines that she HAS to go. What was the name of the girl who threw the party?

Justlikeheaven_

[752]Aug 22, 2012
    To my question, yeah, you got everyone....

uhh....ohhh...thats hard. Is it courtney Ryan? I remember that name being mentioned.

Next....When Karen went to college, What was the word that Andy wrote on the board on the first day?

stellarchick86

[753]Aug 22, 2012

Yep! Karen's word was 'greed'

Let's see...When Dan comes in to belittle/start stuff with Karen and Andy in Andy's classroom, what were the 'fake names' that he came up with in order to talk about Andy and Karen in front of the class but still looking innocent?

Justlikeheaven_

[754]Aug 23, 2012
    OHHH...I love it. he gave the name "Randy" to Andy and "Sharon" to Karen.

Next....As we know, Lucas submitted Peytons artwork to Thud without telling her. That developed the expression "You Thudded me". Who are the 2 people who got "Thudded" by Peyton?

Justlikeheaven_

[755]Feb 11, 2013

Just so we can maybe keep the game going I will tell you the answer. The two people that were thudded by peyton were Lucas and Haley.

I know that the forum is kinda empty since OTH ended, but I will start off the OTH trivia with something easy.

Question: Where did Nathan and Chris first meet? (easy I know)

Edited on 02/11/2013 4:39pm

charmed_ncis

[756]Feb 24, 2013
    • level: 4

I really had to think about this one... Chris Keller... Nathan meets him at Tric I think. Haley meets him at the Tric audition, but Nathan I think meets him for the first time at Tric opening night.

Assumin my answer is correct... Two parts... What became of Karen's wedding dress material?

charmed_ncis

[757]Feb 24, 2013
    [QUOTE="stellarchick86"]

S4-- To say that he was going to Duke, and talked to Haley about having Jamie and such. S7-- To talk about the situation with Renee and how he was innocent and what not. Im trying to think of the 3rd one...S8-- When he decided to walk away from the NBA? Thats all I could think of...I'll go ahead and put a question down so that way we can keep the game moving along.

One more in S4 when he has a press conference about point shaving.

Justlikeheaven_

[758]Mar 8, 2013

charmed_ncis wrote:

I really had to think about this one... Chris Keller... Nathan meets him at Tric I think. Haley meets him at the Tric audition, but Nathan I think meets him for the first time at Tric opening night.

Assumin my answer is correct... Two parts... What became of Karen's wedding dress material?

Yes, you are right.

To your question, Karen's wedding dress material became Haley/Nathan's bedspread and then Haleys wedding dress.

Next.....When the outside of the basketball players lockers were decorated for game day in season 3, who was the one who decorated Lucas' locker?

Edited on 03/08/2013 1:38pm

charmed_ncis

[759]Mar 10, 2013

Rachel decorated the outside of Lucas' locker with rainbows.

Question: of Haley's sisters only Taylor & Quinn have been shown, however another sisters's name has been mentioned. What was her name?

Justlikeheaven_

[760]Mar 31, 2013
    Vivian.

Next.....Name the people who Nathan punched in Season 3.