One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Red Bedroom Records (Off-topic thread)

mandaaa24

[201]Sep 10, 2007
    • level: 22
    Oh yeah I don't think Adam is 'hot' ..but he's so adorable and I act like him lol ... and the Vanessa Hudgens thing, I don't like her so I dont care, but a few of my friends are obsessed with her and were flipping out ..apparently she said the pictures were real too.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[202]Sep 10, 2007
    I dont care about the Vanessa Hudgens thing. She did it, its over, lets move on. haha. I think Adam is hot. And I love seth cohens personality so i picture adams hotness with seths personality and i've fallen in love.

Hayley4Naley

[203]Sep 11, 2007
    • level: 17
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    I dont care about the Vanessa Hudgens thing. She did it, its over, lets move on. haha. I think Adam is hot. And I love seth cohens personality so i picture adams hotness with seths personality and i've fallen in love.

OMG what did i miss?? what did Vanessa Hudgens do??

Hayley4Naley

[204]Sep 11, 2007

So i'm kinda going off topic a bit now.. but this is an off-topic thread so i'm presuming its ok.

Anyway just thought i'd say that Chad was soo cute/hot/whatever in gilmore gilrs - i just watched the 'break up' episode in season 1. and it reminded me of how much i used to love Chad in: A Cinderella story, gilmore girls, ok heaps bad i can't member what else... apart from season 1 of One tree hill. But i don't like him as much now - i think it may be because his character on OTH has changed a bit since season 1 and hes old (Found a link - to Tom Welling who apparently isn't as hot as he gets older..). So sorry Chad... guess some ppl don't age as gracefully. (unlike wentworth miller who i believe will ALWAYS be hot!!)

mandaaa24

[205]Sep 11, 2007
    Hayley4Naley wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:

Eh nothing special ..some nude pictures on the internet ..seems to be the most popular scandal in hollywood. I really don't give a flying f*ck.

Anybody watch Oprah's 9/11 special today? The firefighter, Stephen Siller that they did a segment on, his daughter is a friend of mine. So yeah, that was depressing and yet in a sad, odd kinda way, kinda cool because hello, she was on Oprah ..but it stinks that it was under those circumstances.

xd0rkette

[206]Sep 11, 2007
    • level: 15
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    Hayley4Naley wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:

Eh nothing special ..some nude pictures on the internet ..seems to be the most popular scandal in hollywood. I really don't give a flying f*ck.

Anybody watch Oprah's 9/11 special today? The firefighter, Stephen Siller that they did a segment on, his daughter is a friend of mine. So yeah, that was depressing and yet in a sad, odd kinda way, kinda cool because hello, she was on Oprah ..but it stinks that it was under those circumstances.

the most popular scandal? haha I thought it was just some little thing that happened. I don't really like her anyway, so I don't care. That's kind of cool, but sad. I feel so sad when I watch things about 9/11. I mean I was like on the other side of the coast and only in 3rd grade when that happened, but I feel so bad for the victims and their family. and also the people who witnessed it.

mandaaa24

[207]Sep 11, 2007
    xd0rkette wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    Hayley4Naley wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:

the most popular scandal? haha I thought it was just some little thing that happened. I don't really like her anyway, so I don't care. That's kind of cool, but sad. I feel so sad when I watch things about 9/11. I mean I was like on the other side of the coast and only in 3rd grade when that happened, but I feel so bad for the victims and their family. and also the people who witnessed it.

I was extremely close to it. I could see the smoke from my house. I live in one of the bouroughs of NYC, so yeah I'm extremely close. Sad stuff.

Well, on a happier note ..I'm getting Supernatural S2 and Charmed S8 on dvd!!!! Yay me.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[208]Sep 11, 2007
    Hayley4Naley wrote:
    (unlike wentworth miller who i believe will ALWAYS be hot!!)

hes the reason why i watch prison break. haha.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[209]Sep 11, 2007
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    I was extremely close to it. I could see the smoke from my house. I live in one of the bouroughs of NYC, so yeah I'm extremely close. Sad stuff.

Well, on a happier note ..I'm getting Supernatural S2 and Charmed S8 on dvd!!!! Yay me.

I was in 6th grade and I remember watching it on the news and my cousins were suppose to be in new york that day but decided to sleep in so they ended up not going. (they live in connecticut) you were young then right though manda? did you know what was going on?

xd0rkette

[210]Sep 11, 2007
    • level: 15
    Season 2 DVD of Bones and another show that I can't remember is coming out today. I love September. Fresh new seasons and DVDs of TV shows. haha.

mandaaa24

[211]Sep 11, 2007
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:

I was in 6th grade and I remember watching it on the news and my cousins were suppose to be in new york that day but decided to sleep in so they ended up not going. (they live in connecticut) you were young then right though manda? did you know what was going on?

I was in 5th grade but I knew what was going on, i watched the news and what not ...I was really mature for my age lol

mandaaa24

[212]Sep 11, 2007
    xd0rkette wrote:
    Season 2 DVD of Bones and another show that I can't remember is coming out today. I love September. Fresh new seasons and DVDs of TV shows. haha.

Thats the only good thing about september lol. Supernatural S2, Charmed S8, Bones S2, and Grey's Anatomy S3 all came out today on dvd ..I don't watch Greys but I was thinking about buying Bones S1 ..I watched a few episodes and it was good but it conflicted with my other shows, but now that I have DVR I can watch it ..and anything with David Boreanaz in it is a must for me lol.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[213]Sep 11, 2007
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:

I was in 5th grade but I knew what was going on, i watched the news and what not ...I was really mature for my age lol

haha. I really didn't know what was going on. I mean i knew what happened at the seriousness of it but i didn't quite understand why. i understand that now though.

And i was going to buy greys today but at best buy they were sold out

Hayley4Naley

[214]Sep 12, 2007
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    Hayley4Naley wrote:

Yes me too.. luckily it is a good show tho.. but if it wasn't Wentworth would make it worthwhile anyway. Haha wentworth IS worthwhile.

TreeHill_89

[215]Sep 12, 2007
    • level: 32
    Hayley4Naley wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    Hayley4Naley wrote:

Yes me too.. luckily it is a good show tho.. but if it wasn't Wentworth would make it worthwhile anyway. Haha wentworth IS worthwhile.

He is so hot, and PB is one of my fav shows!

aless888

[216]Sep 12, 2007
    • level: 23
    5 days till PB comes back.

TreeHill_89

[217]Sep 12, 2007
    • level: 32
    aless888 wrote:

Cant wait! S3 mon 24th in the u.k !!

Hayley4Naley

[218]Sep 15, 2007
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    aless888 wrote:

Saving this thread from the 3rd (yes 3rd!) page as it's a good thread!

but anyway back to topic on the off topic thread.

I just found out PB is on Wed 26th Sept in aus!! yay!!!! oh i thought that was this week.. but its in 2 weeks .

Isn't Heroes meant to come back at around the same time?

4EVERANDALWAYS

[219]Sep 15, 2007
    Hayley4Naley wrote:
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    aless888 wrote:

I just found out PB is on Wed 26th Sept in aus!! yay!!!! oh i thought that was this week.. but its in 2 weeks .

I was looking for this thread and i was like "oh did it get deleted" yes im too lazy to click page 2 haha. thank you for reviving it!

Hayley4Naley

[220]Sep 15, 2007
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    Hayley4Naley wrote:
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    aless888 wrote:

I was looking for this thread and i was like "oh did it get deleted" yes im too lazy to click page 2 haha. thank you for reviving it!

Hahaha - well there are plenty of good threads on page 2... page 1 is filled with the elimination games! lol You're missing out on all the excitment of page 2!