One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Red Bedroom Records (Off-topic thread)

  • Avatar of 4EVERANDALWAYS

    4EVERANDALWAYS

    [221]Sep 15, 2007
    • member since: 03/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 14,408
    Hayley4Naley wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    Hayley4Naley wrote:
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    aless888 wrote:
    5 days till PB comes back.
    Cant wait! S3 mon 24th in the u.k !!
    Saving this thread from the 3rd (yes 3rd!) page as it's a good thread!

    but anyway back to topic on the off topic thread.

    I just found out PB is on Wed 26th Sept in aus!! yay!!!! oh i thought that was this week.. but its in 2 weeks .

    Isn't Heroes meant to come back at around the same time?

    I was looking for this thread and i was like "oh did it get deleted" yes im too lazy to click page 2 haha. thank you for reviving it!

    Hahaha - well there are plenty of good threads on page 2... page 1 is filled with the elimination games! lol You're missing out on all the excitment of page 2!


    *heads over to page 2 to see what all the fuss is about*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hayley4Naley

    Hayley4Naley

    [222]Sep 15, 2007
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 4,043
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    Hayley4Naley wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    Hayley4Naley wrote:
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    aless888 wrote:
    5 days till PB comes back.
    Cant wait! S3 mon 24th in the u.k !!
    Saving this thread from the 3rd (yes 3rd!) page as it's a good thread!

    but anyway back to topic on the off topic thread.

    I just found out PB is on Wed 26th Sept in aus!! yay!!!! oh i thought that was this week.. but its in 2 weeks .

    Isn't Heroes meant to come back at around the same time?

    I was looking for this thread and i was like "oh did it get deleted" yes im too lazy to click page 2 haha. thank you for reviving it!

    Hahaha - well there are plenty of good threads on page 2... page 1 is filled with the elimination games! lol You're missing out on all the excitment of page 2!


    *heads over to page 2 to see what all the fuss is about*


    HAHA tell me if it was as interesting as you thought it might be... or as i made it out to be..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 4EVERANDALWAYS

    4EVERANDALWAYS

    [223]Sep 15, 2007
    • member since: 03/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 14,408
    Hayley4Naley wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    Hayley4Naley wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    Hayley4Naley wrote:
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    aless888 wrote:
    5 days till PB comes back.
    Cant wait! S3 mon 24th in the u.k !!
    Saving this thread from the 3rd (yes 3rd!) page as it's a good thread!

    but anyway back to topic on the off topic thread.

    I just found out PB is on Wed 26th Sept in aus!! yay!!!! oh i thought that was this week.. but its in 2 weeks .

    Isn't Heroes meant to come back at around the same time?

    I was looking for this thread and i was like "oh did it get deleted" yes im too lazy to click page 2 haha. thank you for reviving it!

    Hahaha - well there are plenty of good threads on page 2... page 1 is filled with the elimination games! lol You're missing out on all the excitment of page 2!


    *heads over to page 2 to see what all the fuss is about*


    HAHA tell me if it was as interesting as you thought it might be... or as i made it out to be..


    I found the Purely Debate thread! haha.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hayley4Naley

    Hayley4Naley

    [224]Sep 15, 2007
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 4,043
    Awesome! Good to know it wasn't all for nothing! Lol that was heaps quick but!! Tho i did manage to change my signature thing.. u like it?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 4EVERANDALWAYS

    4EVERANDALWAYS

    [225]Sep 15, 2007
    • member since: 03/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 14,408
    Awww Naley weddings!! of course i do! how do you not like the Naley weddings. I changed mine last night too.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mandaaa24

    mandaaa24

    [226]Sep 15, 2007
    • member since: 10/30/06
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 9,981
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    Awww Naley weddings!! of course i do! how do you not like the Naley weddings. I changed mine last night too.

    Ya know there's someone walkin' around with the same icon as you? I thought it was you, and then after reading the post, I was like ..waaaiitt a second! lol

    And I like your sig Hayley4Naley ..its cute.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mandaaa24

    mandaaa24

    [227]Sep 15, 2007
    • member since: 10/30/06
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 9,981
    Speaking of icons...anybody think I should change mine?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 4EVERANDALWAYS

    4EVERANDALWAYS

    [228]Sep 15, 2007
    • member since: 03/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 14,408
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    Speaking of icons...anybody think I should change mine?

    Ya know there's someone walkin' around with the same icon as you? I thought it was you, and then after reading the post, I was like ..waaaiitt a second! lol


    I saw the person with the same icon i was like WHAT?! NO!! i love this icon and now i think i have to change it. but i like it sooo much so im gonna wait and see if they change theirs. i love your icon its so cute...even though i think in that scene he was tlaking about getting brooke back...haha.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mandaaa24

    mandaaa24

    [229]Sep 15, 2007
    • member since: 10/30/06
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 9,981
    l
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    Speaking of icons...anybody think I should change mine? Ya know there's someone walkin' around with the same icon as you? I thought it was you, and then after reading the post, I was like ..waaaiitt a second! lol
    I saw the person with the same icon i was like WHAT?! NO!! i love this icon and now i think i have to change it. but i like it sooo much so im gonna wait and see if they change theirs. i love your icon its so cute...even though i think in that scene he was tlaking about getting brooke back...haha.
    Ironically enough, he was but I love the little hand-holding thing during the black-out ...so I dont care what he was talking about. And just the symbolic fact that the lights go out, lucas takes hold of Peyton's hand and the lights go back on...I mean hello foreshadowing symbolism!
    Edited on 09/15/2007 11:29am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hayley4Naley

    Hayley4Naley

    [230]Sep 15, 2007
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 4,043
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    l
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    Speaking of icons...anybody think I should change mine? Ya know there's someone walkin' around with the same icon as you? I thought it was you, and then after reading the post, I was like ..waaaiitt a second! lol
    I saw the person with the same icon i was like WHAT?! NO!! i love this icon and now i think i have to change it. but i like it sooo much so im gonna wait and see if they change theirs. i love your icon its so cute...even though i think in that scene he was tlaking about getting brooke back...haha.
    Ironically enough, he was but I love the little hand-holding thing during the black-out ...so I dont care what he was talking about. And just the symbolic fact that the lights go out, lucas takes hold of Peyton's hand and the lights go back on...I mean hello foreshadowing symbolism!
    Oh god foreshadoing symbolism... But your icon is cute! I'm getting to identify you by looking at the icon thing so you can't change it!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 4EVERANDALWAYS

    4EVERANDALWAYS

    [231]Sep 16, 2007
    • member since: 03/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 14,408
    I think everyone identifies everyone by there icons...thats why it sucks when people have the same one *cough* *cough*reffee*cough* *cough*
    Edited on 09/16/2007 1:59pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mandaaa24

    mandaaa24

    [232]Sep 16, 2007
    • member since: 10/30/06
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 9,981
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    I think everyone identifies everyone by there icons...thats why it sucks when people have the same one *caugh* *caugh*reffee*caugh* *caugh*

    HAHAHAHA. (you spelled cough wrong but whatever) HAHAHAHAHA
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 4EVERANDALWAYS

    4EVERANDALWAYS

    [233]Sep 16, 2007
    • member since: 03/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 14,408
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    I think everyone identifies everyone by there icons...thats why it sucks when people have the same one *cough* *cough*reffee*cough* *cough*

    HAHAHAHA. (you spelled cough wrong but whatever) HAHAHAHAHA


    there i fixed it. haha
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sagittarius300

    sagittarius300

    [234]Sep 17, 2007
    • member since: 11/11/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,667

    wow!!! this is the most popular thread i hav ever started!!! yay me!! glad u guys like this place so much.

    also, my mom got this clean and clear stuff for your face and it is AMAZING!!!!! It's seriously like mint for your face!!!!!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mandaaa24

    mandaaa24

    [235]Sep 17, 2007
    • member since: 10/30/06
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 9,981
    sagittarius300 wrote:

    wow!!! this is the most popular thread i hav ever started!!! yay me!! glad u guys like this place so much.

    also, my mom got this clean and clear stuff for your face and it is AMAZING!!!!! It's seriously like mint for your face!!!!!!!


    Haha that was so random, even for an off-topic thread lol. And I am a Clean&Clear fan myself lol.

    Anybody else here ECSTATIC about the new Resident Evil movie?! Cuz I am such a sucker for zombie moviess lol.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 4EVERANDALWAYS

    4EVERANDALWAYS

    [236]Sep 17, 2007
    • member since: 03/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 14,408
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:

    wow!!! this is the most popular thread i hav ever started!!! yay me!! glad u guys like this place so much.

    also, my mom got this clean and clear stuff for your face and it is AMAZING!!!!! It's seriously like mint for your face!!!!!!!


    Haha that was so random, even for an off-topic thread lol. And I am a Clean&Clear fan myself lol.

    Anybody else here ECSTATIC about the new Resident Evil movie?! Cuz I am such a sucker for zombie moviess lol.


    I saw a preview for it and i thought i was gonna die watching the preview.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mandaaa24

    mandaaa24

    [237]Sep 17, 2007
    • member since: 10/30/06
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 9,981
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:

    wow!!! this is the most popular thread i hav ever started!!! yay me!! glad u guys like this place so much.

    also, my mom got this clean and clear stuff for your face and it is AMAZING!!!!! It's seriously like mint for your face!!!!!!!


    Haha that was so random, even for an off-topic thread lol. And I am a Clean&Clear fan myself lol.

    Anybody else here ECSTATIC about the new Resident Evil movie?! Cuz I am such a sucker for zombie moviess lol.


    I saw a preview for it and i thought i was gonna die watching the preview.

    Die in a good way or die in a bad way?

    and I changed my siggie again, don't kill me, but it was just too dark for me lol.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 4EVERANDALWAYS

    4EVERANDALWAYS

    [238]Sep 17, 2007
    • member since: 03/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 14,408
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:

    wow!!! this is the most popular thread i hav ever started!!! yay me!! glad u guys like this place so much.

    also, my mom got this clean and clear stuff for your face and it is AMAZING!!!!! It's seriously like mint for your face!!!!!!!


    Haha that was so random, even for an off-topic thread lol. And I am a Clean&Clear fan myself lol.

    Anybody else here ECSTATIC about the new Resident Evil movie?! Cuz I am such a sucker for zombie moviess lol.


    I saw a preview for it and i thought i was gonna die watching the preview.

    Die in a good way or die in a bad way?

    and I changed my siggie again, don't kill me, but it was just too dark for me lol.


    I won't kill you, I love this one...Die in a bad way...i was bored watching the preview haha.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xd0rkette

    xd0rkette

    [239]Sep 17, 2007
    • member since: 10/21/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,361
    Did you guys watch the season premiere of Prison Break? I just watched it and it was awesome. I'm gonna go watch Heroes in 40 minutes now. NEW SEASON NEXT WEEK! I'm so excited for next week. & this Wednesday for the premiere of Gossip Girl. I'm gonna have to download it though since I won't be home by 9 to watch it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Clean0002

    Clean0002

    [240]Sep 17, 2007
    • member since: 06/01/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 6,164
    Okay are there any Roswell fans out there? I have been a fan since the beginning but just recently I discovered that all the episodes are on youtube and I have watched them all again and I fell back in love with the show. I almost forgot how much I love Max/Liz and Michael/Maria. It is such a great show and with those two great couples. I still can't believe it got canceled.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.