One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Red Bedroom Records (Off-topic thread)

aless888

[41]Aug 25, 2007
    • level: 23
    No, I'm not going back yet. I just found out I am moving to New York and of course I was too late to apply (university) for fall so I had to apply for spring. So I still have lots of holidays left.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mandaaa24

[42]Aug 25, 2007
    • level: 22
    aless888 wrote:
    No, I'm not going back yet. I just found out I am moving to New York and of course I was too late to apply (university) for fall so I had to apply for spring. So I still have lots of holidays left.

Moving to New York ..oo funn!! NY is awesome if I do say so myself ..which part are you moving to if you don't mind me asking? (don't worry, I'm not going to stalk you lol)

aless888

[43]Aug 25, 2007
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    aless888 wrote:

Moving to New York ..oo funn!! NY is awesome if I do say so myself ..which part are you moving to if you don't mind me asking? (don't worry, I'm not going to stalk you lol)

Queens. I was born in New York but I left when I was 2 so I don't remember anything but I'm really excited about moving back.

mandaaa24

[44]Aug 25, 2007
    aless888 wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    aless888 wrote:

Queens. I was born in New York but I left when I was 2 so I don't remember anything but I'm really excited about moving back.

Cool, Cool ..I live in Staten Island..aka the most boring borough lol

aless888

[45]Aug 25, 2007
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    aless888 wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    aless888 wrote:

LOL. I had no idea what the different boroughs were or where they are until a week ago when I decided I should probably know where Queens is before I go and live there.

mandaaa24

[46]Aug 25, 2007
    aless888 wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    aless888 wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    aless888 wrote:

LOL. I had no idea what the different boroughs were or where they are until a week ago when I decided I should probably know where Queens is before I go and live there.

Hhah .. There's five of em and knowing where you live is always a plus

sagittarius300

[47]Aug 25, 2007
    • level: 11

hello everybody! *waves* ok, so smallvile2k7 put a bunch of latin phrases on his latest blog and im working on memorizing them cuz i hav no life actually it is cuz i want to learn latin.

sagittarius300

[48]Aug 25, 2007
    • level: 11
    NOLI (very likely i misspelled that) PERTURBARE means DO NOT DISTURB. next time someone is annoying me i am going to scream that at that person.

mandaaa24

[49]Aug 25, 2007
    sagittarius300 wrote:

hello everybody! *waves* ok, so smallvile2k7 put a bunch of latin phrases on his latest blog and im working on memorizing them cuz i hav no life actually it is cuz i want to learn latin.

I took Latin last year at school, and surprisingly it was my best subject lol ..but I can't say that I remember much of it, I still have my text book though lol ..its a VERY complex language, all these different cases for nouns and tenses for verbs ..quite confusing.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[50]Aug 26, 2007
    manda! where do you get the pictures for your signature?!

mandaaa24

[51]Aug 26, 2007
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:

I find all my icons on Fanforum or FanBolt ..and I save them to my computer, I have exactly 1,309 OTH pictures/icons/avatars/fan-art on my computer ..its pretty sad lol ... and because I save them, I never remember who I got them from, hence the lack of credit, so yeah ..I don't make them, someone else does and if I can remember who I would credit them!

luvos_united

[52]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 14
    aless888 wrote:
    luvos_united wrote:

I'm having a total Snakes on a Plane flashback! Only this time... It's on a road...

Is Snakes on a Plane any good? because I always meant to watch it but I never got around to actually doing it.

AHHH! Sorry... Took me a while to reply.

But I only watched it because I heard Pete Wentz was putting together the soundtrack for it and William Beckett was going to be one of the singers singing the 'main' song for it. (And then I ended up loving Cobra Starship...)

But it is good - to an extent... It gets ridiculous as the story unfolds,
    ***SPOILER***
    And it is funny because the situations they are put in can be totally absurd, (Like when this guy got a snake attached to his 'tool' as he was peeing in the toilet and other stuff), also it's pretty gorey (well, that's what my brother said... But he has a major phobia for blood) and action.

And it has Samuel L. Jackson... He's like been my hero since Coach Carter!

aless888

[53]Aug 27, 2007
    luvos_united wrote:
    aless888 wrote:
    luvos_united wrote:

I'm having a total Snakes on a Plane flashback! Only this time... It's on a road...

Is Snakes on a Plane any good? because I always meant to watch it but I never got around to actually doing it.

AHHH! Sorry... Took me a while to reply.

But I only watched it because I heard Pete Wentz was putting together the soundtrack for it and William Beckett was going to be one of the singers singing the 'main' song for it. (And then I ended up loving Cobra Starship...)

But it is good - to an extent... It gets ridiculous as the story unfolds,
    ***SPOILER***
    And it is funny because the situations they are put in can be totally absurd, (Like when this guy got a snake attached to his 'tool' as he was peeing in the toilet and other stuff), also it's pretty gorey (well, that's what my brother said... But he has a major phobia for blood) and action.

And it has Samuel L. Jackson... He's like been my hero since Coach Carter!

Thats OK. Thanks for the reply. I think I'm going to get it if it's their next time I go get a DVD rental.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[54]Aug 27, 2007
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:

I find all my icons on Fanforum or FanBolt ..and I save them to my computer, I have exactly 1,309 OTH pictures/icons/avatars/fan-art on my computer ..its pretty sad lol ... and because I save them, I never remember who I got them from, hence the lack of credit, so yeah ..I don't make them, someone else does and if I can remember who I would credit them!

thank you. lol i had an idea for my signature but i couldnt find the pictures i wanted. lol. i have a lot of OTH pictures but nowhere near 1000 lol.

mandaaa24

[55]Aug 27, 2007
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:

thank you. lol i had an idea for my signature but i couldnt find the pictures i wanted. lol. i have a lot of OTH pictures but nowhere near 1000 lol.

yeah well that's how exciting my life is, i sit here saving pictures and icons to my computer all day lol.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[56]Aug 27, 2007
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:

yeah well that's how exciting my life is, i sit here saving pictures and icons to my computer all day lol.

thats what i want to do but all the pictures on google and photobucket i already have! lol but now i know i have the websites..yay.

xd0rkette

[57]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 15
    ^ Collecting icons & pictures is fuun. I have so much saved on my computer, although not all of them are OTH related. & that reminds me that I need a new signature.

luvos_united

[58]Aug 27, 2007
    I have 798 pictures of OTH, 134 pictures of Brendon Urie and heaps more of family, friends and random crap...

Does anyone know how to animate avatars? Like make it so a short scene is showing?

mandaaa24

[59]Aug 27, 2007
    luvos_united wrote:
    I have 798 pictures of OTH, 134 pictures of Brendon Urie and heaps more of family, friends and random crap...

Does anyone know how to animate avatars? Like make it so a short scene is showing?

sorry can't help you there ..there's tons of people on fanforum that make them, maybe they can help you ..most of them seem nice, even though if i post in there, i get ignored ..i just post so i can get enough posts to be able to use an avatar.

luvos_united

[60]Aug 27, 2007
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    luvos_united wrote:

sorry can't help you there ..there's tons of people on fanforum that make them, maybe they can help you ..most of them seem nice, even though if i post in there, i get ignored ..i just post so i can get enough posts to be able to use an avatar.

I know what you mean... A lot of people on FanForum post quickly that it's easy to be overlooked.