One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Red Bedroom Records (Off-topic thread)

sagittarius300

[61]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 11

anyone else find it ironic that the person i started this forum for never come on???

anyway, i've got a hannah montana song stuck in my head which is also ironic cuz i don't like her very much!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

IWearAHalo_x

[62]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 23
    sagittarius300 wrote:

anyone else find it ironic that the person i started this forum for never come on???

anyway, i've got a hannah montana song stuck in my head which is also ironic cuz i don't like her very much!

Ha. What song? I have had the song rockstar stuck in my head all day.
    Edited on 08/28/2007 8:36pm

mandaaa24

[63]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 22
    ugh i hate Hannah Montana ..with a sick fiery passion. I can't stand any of that crap, High school musical, any disney channel star-gone-singer. I think its ridiculous. Its like 'Oh I'm on the disney channel so that naturally means I can sing too!' ..no, doesn't work that way, but apparently every one of them all of sudden can sing now.

Now, I like Hilary Duff ..but mostly just her new stuff, but my liking of her isn't because of her disney channel fame .. I hate her sister! She needs a nose job. And I like one of Vanessa Hudgen's songs ..otherwise I cant stand her. I used to be OBSESSED with the disney channel when i was younger, now i think its nauseating.

Alrighty, I think I vented my pent up anger and I feel better.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[64]Aug 28, 2007
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    ugh i hate Hannah Montana ..with a sick fiery passion. I can't stand any of that crap, High school musical, any disney channel star-gone-singer. I think its ridiculous. Its like 'Oh I'm on the disney channel so that naturally means I can sing too!' ..no, doesn't work that way, but apparently every one of them all of sudden can sing now.

How is it possible that we agree on EVERYTHING?!

mandaaa24

[65]Aug 28, 2007
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:

Hahaha maybe we're the same person and we just don't know it. Huh..how Stephen-King-Novel does that sound? lol (Stephen Kings the guy that makes all those creepy horror novels that eventually turn into movies ..Cujo, Pet Cemetary, Kindom Hospital ..scary crap.)

Like I said, great minds think alike.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[66]Aug 28, 2007
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:

Hahaha maybe we're the same person and we just don't know it. Huh..how Stephen-King-Novel does that sound? lol (Stephen Kings the guy that makes all those creepy horror novels that eventually turn into movies ..Cujo, Pet Cemetary, Kindom Hospital ..scary crap.)

i know who stephen king is! i've read some of his books. well sort of read. my mom read them and then told me about them. haha. but i definatly know who he is and it does sound like something he would write about.

mandaaa24

[67]Aug 29, 2007
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:

i know who stephen king is! i've read some of his books. well sort of read. my mom read them and then told me about them. haha. but i definatly know who he is and it does sound like something he would write about.

Yeah I figured you knew who he was, but a lot of people don't .. so I figured I'd clear it up.

Anybody ever watch the show Tru Calling? I just bought season 1 (there was only 1 and a half seasons) and it is AWESOME. I resent the fact that it was cancelled so early. Eliza Dushku's in it *(Faith from Buffy and Angel) ..and I love her, so thats kinda why I watched it in the first place, but its an awesome show.

Hayley4Naley

[68]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 17

Oh i started watching tru calling at the start of the year and had to get the dvds. it's soo good!! and sucks heaps they cancelled it - esp in the middle of the season with so many questions unanswered!

Edited on 08/28/2007 11:08pm

4EVERANDALWAYS

[69]Aug 29, 2007
    never heard of it. but i did use to watch buffy! lol.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[70]Aug 29, 2007
    OMG someone just IM'd me saying "heyy" double Y i thought OMG STALKER lol.

aless888

[71]Aug 29, 2007
    I love Tru Calling and I hate how it ended in the middle of a season when it was starting to get really good and secrets started unraveling. Plus Eliza Dushku was great in it.

mandaaa24

[72]Aug 29, 2007
    aless888 wrote:
    I love Tru Calling and I hate how it ended in the middle of a season when it was starting to get really good and secrets started unraveling. Plus Eliza Dushku was great in it.

Yeah I haven't seen any of the second season ..and I'm kinda reluctant to because everyone keeps saying that they really left us hanging with the cancellation ..but I'll probably wind up buying it ..

And 4EVERANDALWAYS ..Buffy is my all time favorite show (even more so than OTH ..but not by much lol) It was a truly great show and I don't think it ever dissappointed me...except for season 4 and Riley.

Andd.. Heroes S1 came out on DVD today, anybody buy it? I ordered mine, should be here by thursday ..I can't wait!!!!!

4EVERANDALWAYS

[73]Aug 29, 2007
    i tried getting into heroes (because of milo) but for some reason i couldnt do it. i watched the pilot and the second episode and i just didn't understand it. but i still get my milo fix everyday! (i watch old gilmore girls episodes lol)

mandaaa24

[74]Aug 29, 2007
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    i tried getting into heroes (because of milo) but for some reason i couldnt do it. i watched the pilot and the second episode and i just didn't understand it. but i still get my milo fix everyday! (i watch old gilmore girls episodes lol)

Me too lol ..I watched it for Milo, and then i got hooked and me and my 2 friends are completely obsessed, every tuesday we would have our Heroes discussions in homeroom before classes started lol ...and I watch old GG episodes too on abc-family but they're on S4 now and Milo isnt there ..but Jared is

aless888

[75]Aug 29, 2007

I kind of wished I hadn't seen season 2 of Tru Calling because of the way it ended. It left me really angry and wanting more.

Buffy is the best show ever. Season 4 had some of the best individual episodes but on the whole in my opinion it's the worst season, I'd probably put season 6 or 7 after it. I didn't like Riley either but I could put up with him until season 5.

I'm not getting Heroes till I move, there is no point in my paying extra to have it shipped overseas when I'm moving in less than a month.

Has anyone had separation issues with their DVDs? I won't have my DVDs for probably 2 months (they travel on a ship, which I'm hoping won't sink) so I can't watch any of my TV show DVDs, which annoyed me so much last time I moved because I was so bored but I guess since I'm going to New York just before all the shows start I will be distracted anyways.

Edited on 08/29/2007 9:29am

brucas831

[76]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 4
    Hmmm I'm bored No clue what Tru Calling is but I watched Heroes and it was pretty good.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[77]Aug 29, 2007
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:

Me too lol ..I watched it for Milo, and then i got hooked and me and my 2 friends are completely obsessed, every tuesday we would have our Heroes discussions in homeroom before classes started lol ...and I watch old GG episodes too on abc-family but they're on S4 now and Milo isnt there ..but Jared is

did you like dean?!?!?!?! jared is hot but i hated dean!!!! yes i watch them on abc family too. i just watched the 1 where jess came back and told rory he loved her and ran away! lol. such a funny scene.

xd0rkette

[78]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 15
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:

did you like dean?!?!?!?! jared is hot but i hated dean!!!! yes i watch them on abc family too. i just watched the 1 where jess came back and told rory he loved her and ran away! lol. such a funny scene.

For some reason, I don't find Jared hot. and I didn't like Dean so much. I loved Jess/Rory. I loved it when they had that Milo marathon, when they played all the episodes with Milo in it. I don't watch the newer episodes of GG on the CW. I like the old ones better on ABC family. Oh & Heroes is awesome. Watch it. haha. I don't like how there are so many main characters though. and they bring a new character like every week. but I'm excited about Kristen Bell being on the show. and I love her voice on Gossip Girl. I can't wait for that show.

mandaaa24

[79]Aug 29, 2007

4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    Yes .. I am a Dean fan *hides* ..Ya know, I think its just because I'm a Jared Junkie ..oy with the alliteration already! ..and any role that he plays, I love ..but Dean did get a bit boring after a while, but I loved him none the less. I liked Jess, but to me, their relationship didn't last very long, or maybe I forgot ..I havent watched S3 in a while or 2 for that matter ... but he was hot ..i have a thing for the whole bad-boy thing lol.

and dorkette ..you don't find Jared hot?! I think your the first person I've heard say that ..I mean in the early seasons of GG he was a bit odd looking, but in like S3-4 he was really hot ..I hated his hair cut in S5, I prefer the long hair, like how it is in Supernatural ..Jared, Jensen and CMM are like gods to me lol.

mandaaa24

[80]Aug 29, 2007
    aless888 wrote:

I kind of wished I hadn't seen season 2 of Tru Calling because of the way it ended. It left me really angry and wanting more.

Buffy is the best show ever. Season 4 had some of the best individual episodes but on the whole in my opinion it's the worst season, I'd probably put season 6 or 7 after it. I didn't like Riley either but I could put up with him until season 5.

I'm not getting Heroes till I move, there is no point in my paying extra to have it shipped overseas when I'm moving in less than a month.

Has anyone had separation issues with their DVDs? I won't have my DVDs for probably 2 months (they travel on a ship, which I'm hoping won't sink) so I can't watch any of my TV show DVDs, which annoyed me so much last time I moved because I was so bored but I guess since I'm going to New York just before all the shows start I will be distracted anyways.

I agree. S4 was the worst season of Buffy. And Riley was just unbearable, especially in S5 .. Buffy and Angel will always come first, they're like frikin Romeo and Juliet, and I believe they did find their way back to each other after the shows ended. Now, Riley, was so annoying, he was like a faithful puppy who followed Buffy around! I felt bad for him, but god I hated him. And in 'Into the Woods' when he leaves, Xanders whole speech and Buffy's running montage ..that was good lol ..But I'm glad she was too slow and he left.

The seasons from best to worst for me are: 5-2-1-3-7-6-4
    6 and 7 are pretty much tied, but 7 comes in a tiny bit before because of Faith and the final battle and Angel coming back to help her, even though he left. But 6's finale was just awesome, who doesnt love Dark Willow? lol.

Ok too much Buffy talk, I would go on the buffy boards but everybody over there ignores me.