One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Red Bedroom Records (Off-topic thread)

aless888

[81]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 23

mandaaa24 wrote:
    I agree. S4 was the worst season of Buffy. And Riley was just unbearable, especially in S5 .. Buffy and Angel will always come first, they're like frikin Romeo and Juliet, and I believe they did find their way back to each other after the shows ended. Now, Riley, was so annoying, he was like a faithful puppy who followed Buffy around! I felt bad for him, but god I hated him. And in 'Into the Woods' when he leaves, Xanders whole speech and Buffy's running montage ..that was good lol ..But I'm glad she was too slow and he left. The seasons from best to worst for me are: 5-2-1-3-7-6-4 6 and 7 are pretty much tied, but 7 comes in a tiny bit before because of Faith and the final battle and Angel coming back to help her, even though he left. But 6's finale was just awesome, who doesnt love Dark Willow? lol. Ok too much Buffy talk, I would go on the buffy boards but everybody over there ignores me.

I always loved Buffy/Angel. They are another couple with that meant to be quality. In my shipper mind the prophecy came true and in the end it will be like I will remember you (Angel) except for the ending.

Riley just never could compare to Angel and then he just got annoying. I felt bad for him too but he just wasn't the guy for her.

That was one of Xander's best speeches, but it's a bit below the one he did to Dawn to make her feel better for being ordinary in season 7.

I have to say though Spike started to get to me at the end of season 7. He had some of the cutest scenes with Buffy just holding her. T

his isn't really a definitive order for me but it would probably look like this: 2-5-2-3-7-6-4. I like the beginning of season 7 and the end but I got really annoyed at all the potentials being brought in. I especially didn't like Kennedy. I actually disliked her more than Riley. Such a bad replacement for Tara. Then there was everyone turning on Buffy for making mistakes that anyone in her situation could have made. That was so annoying. I can understand why it happened but it still feels to me very out of character. Season 6 finale was great but I have to agree with season 7 coming ahead because on a whole I didn't feel like it was as good.

There is no such thing as too much Buffy talk.

Awww, why would they ignore you? Maybe you just have to be a regular to catch peoples' attention. That's why I love this board. I know just about everyone and almost all of us are great.

Edited on 08/29/2007 3:23pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[82]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 22
    mandaaa24 wrote:

4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    i tried getting into heroes (because of milo) but for some reason i couldnt do it. i watched the pilot and the second episode and i just didn't understand it. but i still get my milo fix everyday! (i watch old gilmore girls episodes lol)
    Me too lol ..I watched it for Milo, and then i got hooked and me and my 2 friends are completely obsessed, every tuesday we would have our Heroes discussions in homeroom before classes started lol ...and I watch old GG episodes too on abc-family but they're on S4 now and Milo isnt there ..but Jared is
    did you like dean?!?!?!?! jared is hot but i hated dean!!!! yes i watch them on abc family too. i just watched the 1 where jess came back and told rory he loved her and ran away! lol. such a funny scene.
    Yes .. I am a Dean fan *hides* ..Ya know, I think its just because I'm a Jared Junkie ..oy with the alliteration already! ..and any role that he plays, I love ..but Dean did get a bit boring after a while, but I loved him none the less. I liked Jess, but to me, their relationship didn't last very long, or maybe I forgot ..I havent watched S3 in a while or 2 for that matter ... but he was hot ..i have a thing for the whole bad-boy thing lol.

i liked dean in season 1. then in season 2 jess came and i HATED dean. with a passion i just wanted them to break up. and i hated the end of season 4 because of the DR sex. EW lol. but i loveed the end of season 4 because of LL im conflicted but oh well. well looks like we agree on almost everything. haha. just tell me you like luke and lorelai and you will be forgiven for likeing dean.

mandaaa24

[83]Aug 29, 2007
    aless888 wrote:

mandaaa24 wrote:
    I agree. S4 was the worst season of Buffy. And Riley was just unbearable, especially in S5 .. Buffy and Angel will always come first, they're like frikin Romeo and Juliet, and I believe they did find their way back to each other after the shows ended. Now, Riley, was so annoying, he was like a faithful puppy who followed Buffy around! I felt bad for him, but god I hated him. And in 'Into the Woods' when he leaves, Xanders whole speech and Buffy's running montage ..that was good lol ..But I'm glad she was too slow and he left. The seasons from best to worst for me are: 5-2-1-3-7-6-4 6 and 7 are pretty much tied, but 7 comes in a tiny bit before because of Faith and the final battle and Angel coming back to help her, even though he left. But 6's finale was just awesome, who doesnt love Dark Willow? lol. Ok too much Buffy talk, I would go on the buffy boards but everybody over there ignores me.

I always loved Buffy/Angel. They are another couple with that meant to be quality. In my shipper mind the prophecy came true and in the end it will be like I will remember you (Angel) except for the ending.

Riley just never could compare to Angel and then he just got annoying. I felt bad for him too but he just wasn't the guy for her.

That was one of Xander's best speeches, but it's a bit below the one he did to Dawn to make her feel better for being ordinary in season 7.

I have to say though Spike started to get to me at the end of season 7. He had some of the cutest scenes with Buffy just holding her. T

his isn't really a definitive order for me but it would probably look like this: 2-5-2-3-7-6-4. I like the beginning of season 7 and the end but I got really annoyed at all the potentials being brought in. I especially didn't like Kennedy. I actually disliked her more than Riley. Such a bad replacement for Tara. Then there was everyone turning on Buffy for making mistakes that anyone in her situation could have made. That was so annoying. I can understand why it happened but it still feels to me very out of character. Season 6 finale was great but I have to agree with season 7 coming ahead because on a whole I didn't feel like it was as good.

There is no such thing as too much Buffy talk.

Awww, why would they ignore you? Maybe you just have to be a regular to catch peoples' attention. That's why I love this board. I know just about everyone and almost all of us are great.

I know, I love this board, everybody here is so nice lol ..and if I go to fanforum or fanbolt, I always feel out of place because the people there have their own system ..it wierd lol.

And that's the main reason why S7 isn't one of my favorites, the potentials. It was like Slayer Pre-K toward the end lol ..and Kennedy was a sorry excuse for a slayer, i hated her. And I loved Tara and I loved Tara and Willow so when Tara died, my heart sunk, I was like 'oh god, please make it be a dream' but it wasnt. I think I actually cried. But Dark Willow was so cool! lol. And yes I loved Xander's speech to Dawn. Definitely one of his finer moments. And Buffy had some kick-a$s speeches in S7, like when she gets beaten by the uber-vamp and she gives her 'we're going to fight, and we're going to do it now' speech, and the whole 'every girl who could be a slayer, will be one' speech, brought tears to my eyes lol. And also, her speech at the end of 'The Gift' in S5 before she jumps ...makes me cry EVERY TIME! I'm watching S5 right now actually, the one right before the finale. The whole Glory-story arc is what made S5 my favorite.

And yet again, I talk too much! Lol but I can't talk about Buffy a lot because none of my friends watch it, so yeahh lol.

mandaaa24

[84]Aug 29, 2007
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:

4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    i tried getting into heroes (because of milo) but for some reason i couldnt do it. i watched the pilot and the second episode and i just didn't understand it. but i still get my milo fix everyday! (i watch old gilmore girls episodes lol)
    Me too lol ..I watched it for Milo, and then i got hooked and me and my 2 friends are completely obsessed, every tuesday we would have our Heroes discussions in homeroom before classes started lol ...and I watch old GG episodes too on abc-family but they're on S4 now and Milo isnt there ..but Jared is
    did you like dean?!?!?!?! jared is hot but i hated dean!!!! yes i watch them on abc family too. i just watched the 1 where jess came back and told rory he loved her and ran away! lol. such a funny scene.
    Yes .. I am a Dean fan *hides* ..Ya know, I think its just because I'm a Jared Junkie ..oy with the alliteration already! ..and any role that he plays, I love ..but Dean did get a bit boring after a while, but I loved him none the less. I liked Jess, but to me, their relationship didn't last very long, or maybe I forgot ..I havent watched S3 in a while or 2 for that matter ... but he was hot ..i have a thing for the whole bad-boy thing lol.

i liked dean in season 1. then in season 2 jess came and i HATED dean. with a passion i just wanted them to break up. and i hated the end of season 4 because of the DR sex. EW lol. but i loveed the end of season 4 because of LL im conflicted but oh well. well looks like we agree on almost everything. haha. just tell me you like luke and lorelai and you will be forgiven for likeing dean.

Oh of course, that goes without saying, of course I love Luke and Lorelei. I'm definitely a Java-Junkie fan (apparently, thats the name the shippers gave them ...and Dean and Rory's name is Narcoleptics ..because its a disease that causes people to fall asleep at odd times and thats what they did after the dance ..i hate that name lol)

mandaaa24

[85]Aug 29, 2007
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:

4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:

Oh of course, that goes without saying, of course I love Luke and Lorelei. I'm definitely a Java-Junkie fan (apparently, thats the name the shippers gave them ...and Dean and Rory's name is Narcoleptics ..because its a disease that causes people to fall asleep at odd times and thats what they did after the dance ..i hate that name lol)

4EVERANDALWAYS

[86]Aug 30, 2007
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:

4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:

I'm a Java-Junkie too. (chris and lorelai shippers are called balcony buddies...um ew! lol) YOU ARE FORGIVEN!!!! just so you know lol. (i know what narcoleptics are...haha) I remember lorelai calling him Narcalepsy (SP?) boy. haha good times. i don't think that Rory/Jess shippers have a name. lol.

luvos_united

[87]Aug 30, 2007
    • level: 14
    Rory and Jess shippers are Literati!

Hahaha! I know because I'm one of them!

And I'm a Java-Junkie and a Trory shipper too!

I miss GG

THANK GOD FOR DVDs!

Hayley4Naley

[88]Aug 30, 2007
    • level: 17
    woah i have no idea what literati, java junkie and trory are (guessing trory is tristan and rory but maybe not...)
    i haven't seen the end of GG yet, it's on sundays channel 9 at 3, and everynight on arena - tho they're back to season 1. but that keeps me happy - a good show to watch during dinner! hehe

luvos_united

[89]Aug 30, 2007
    Hayley4Naley wrote:
    woah i have no idea what literati, java junkie and trory are (guessing trory is tristan and rory but maybe not...)
    i haven't seen the end of GG yet, it's on sundays channel 9 at 3, and everynight on arena - tho they're back to season 1. but that keeps me happy - a good show to watch during dinner! hehe

LMAO!

I have all the Seasons except Season 7 on DVD, so I don't bother watching it on Arena - but I haven't watched them in a while...

And to clear things up for you:

- Literati = Rory and Jess
    - Java-Junkie = Luke and Lorelai
    - Trory is indeed Tristan and Rory.

Hayley4Naley

[90]Aug 30, 2007
    luvos_united wrote:
    Hayley4Naley wrote:

LMAO!

I have all the Seasons except Season 7 on DVD, so I don't bother watching it on Arena - but I haven't watched them in a while...

And to clear things up for you:

- Literati = Rory and Jess
    - Java-Junkie = Luke and Lorelai
    - Trory is indeed Tristan and Rory.

I think you've 'lmao' so much that you have no 'a' to 'lo' anymore. hahaha omg im so sad. 9pm and my brain stops functioning. anyway why on earth is 'java-junkie' luke and lorelai?? and literati rory and jess. shouldnt they be loke or lukelai and jory or roress. wow im actually enjoying these name things. Naley is the best one ever tho. i've heard Brouth and that just sounds hilarious, i don't think anything would sound good with 'mouth'. sorry. im getting back on topic. woah thats weird. are we not allowed to discuss one tree hill on this thread if its off topic?

luvos_united

[91]Aug 30, 2007
    Hayley4Naley wrote:
    I think you've 'lmao' so much that you have no 'a' to 'lo' anymore. hahaha omg im so sad. 9pm and my brain stops functioning. anyway why on earth is 'java-junkie' luke and lorelai?? and literati rory and jess. shouldnt they be loke or lukelai and jory or roress. wow im actually enjoying these name things. Naley is the best one ever tho. i've heard Brouth and that just sounds hilarious, i don't think anything would sound good with 'mouth'. sorry. im getting back on topic. woah thats weird. are we not allowed to discuss one tree hill on this thread if its off topic?

ROFL! Yeah, 'lmao' just types quicker for me!

Luke and Lorelai are 'Java-Junkie' because you know, 'Java' like coffee - Lorelai being the junkie and Luke is the provider. So it makes sense.

Rory and Jess are 'Literati' because of their love for literature!

And even if you're talking about OTH here... It's still considered off-topic because you're straying away from the purpose of this actual thread.

Oh and I posted the new chapter of my Fanfic... It's 12.45AM now, and this is right about the time where my brain stops functioning!

funfuzgirl

[92]Aug 30, 2007
    • level: 16
    Sagi, THANKS for posting the Chuck Hittinger pic!

mandaaa24

[93]Aug 30, 2007
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:

4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:

I'm a Java-Junkie too. (chris and lorelai shippers are called balcony buddies...um ew! lol) YOU ARE FORGIVEN!!!! just so you know lol. (i know what narcoleptics are...haha) I remember lorelai calling him Narcalepsy (SP?) boy. haha good times. i don't think that Rory/Jess shippers have a name. lol.

Lane called him narcolepsy boy when Rory was waiting at the bus stop for him in one episode. And I figured you knew what narcolepsy was but a lot of people dont

sagittarius300

[94]Aug 30, 2007
    • level: 11
    i hated dean and liked jess still i started watching supernatural. and last page someone was talkin bout tru calling. i've watched a couple eppys of that. and funfuzgirl, ur welcome!!!

Hayley4Naley

[95]Aug 30, 2007
    luvos_united wrote:
    Hayley4Naley wrote:

ROFL! Yeah, 'lmao' just types quicker for me!

Luke and Lorelai are 'Java-Junkie' because you know, 'Java' like coffee - Lorelai being the junkie and Luke is the provider. So it makes sense.

Rory and Jess are 'Literati' because of their love for literature!

And even if you're talking about OTH here... It's still considered off-topic because you're straying away from the purpose of this actual thread.

Oh and I posted the new chapter of my Fanfic... It's 12.45AM now, and this is right about the time where my brain stops functioning!

wow.. i am in awe that you can actually think straight up until 12:45, thats another.... 3 and a bit more hours than me!! i read your fanfic and wrote a review, so you'll have to see that. but it was awesome. *claps and cheers*

4EVERANDALWAYS

[96]Aug 30, 2007
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    Lane called him narcolepsy boy when Rory was waiting at the bus stop for him in one episode. And I figured you knew what narcolepsy was but a lot of people dont

oh ok it was lane. i knew someone had called him that but i wasnt sure who it was.

mandaaa24

[97]Aug 30, 2007
    sagittarius300 wrote:
    i hated dean and liked jess still i started watching supernatural. and last page someone was talkin bout tru calling. i've watched a couple eppys of that. and funfuzgirl, ur welcome!!!

That was me lol ..and Tru Calling is awesome, I'm halfway through S1 and OMG! Her father paid the dude to kill her mother?!?!?!?! And if there's some major plot twist coming up, DONT tell me! lol. And Jason Priestly is a total hottie in this show, didn't like him much in 90210, but in TC he's hott lol.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[98]Aug 30, 2007
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:

That was me lol ..and Tru Calling is awesome, I'm halfway through S1 and OMG! Her father paid the dude to kill her mother?!?!?!?! And if there's some major plot twist coming up, DONT tell me! lol. And Jason Priestly is a total hottie in this show, didn't like him much in 90210, but in TC he's hott lol.

whats tru calling about?

mandaaa24

[99]Aug 30, 2007
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:

whats tru calling about?

I'm glad you asked. See, there's this girl, her name is Tru Davies, she's a med student, gets a job at a morgue, first day on the job, she hears voices calling her name, said voices turn out to be the voices of murder victims calling her to help them. She gets the calls from help from said victims and is sent back in time, the day rewinds to before they were killed, so that she can save them.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[100]Aug 30, 2007
    sounds intresting. maybe i will rent it.