We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Red Bedroom Records (Off-topic thread)

  • Avatar of mandaaa24

    mandaaa24

    [101]Aug 31, 2007
    • member since: 10/30/06
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 9,981
    its worth the rental, I bought it and I hate myself for buying it in the mall, I paid 60 bucks for it, came home, went on amazon and found out I paid double the price it was on there...oh well.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hayley4Naley

    Hayley4Naley

    [102]Sep 1, 2007
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 4,043
    so how many convos did we have going at the one time on this thread? I enjoy this thread and was soo annoyed to find it on the second page!! So... start a new off topic discussion. i have 2 options, pick which one to discuss...
    A. If a tree fell down in a forest would it still make a noise if no1 was there to hear it?
    B. How cool would it be if your life was a musical?!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of halz84

    halz84

    [103]Sep 1, 2007
    • member since: 12/03/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,029
    Hayley4Naley wrote:
    so how many convos did we have going at the one time on this thread? I enjoy this thread and was soo annoyed to find it on the second page!! So... start a new off topic discussion. i have 2 options, pick which one to discuss...
    A. If a tree fell down in a forest would it still make a noise if no1 was there to hear it?
    B. How cool would it be if your life was a musical?!


    mmm, for me the second one would suck... cos i cant sing!! so no one would want to be around me!!
    and as for the first one. im sticking with the scientific explanation. the noise is made, due to the sound waves produced, etc, etc
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jpenny23

    jpenny23

    [104]Sep 1, 2007
    • member since: 05/14/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 848

    well my dream has always been for life to be a musical

    so maybe somehow everyone would be able to have a nice voice..because unfortunately mine is horrible.

    Edited on 09/01/2007 7:59am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mandaaa24

    mandaaa24

    [105]Sep 1, 2007
    • member since: 10/30/06
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 9,981
    Well, I can sing, many people have told me I can, but I'm not good at taking compliments and usually think they're lying anyway lol ... but I do sing all the time, so my life as a musical wouldn't be so bad ..the only songs ever sung would probably be those telling of extreme boredom because thats my life lol.

    As for the tree, yeah it does make a sound and the fact that nobody's there doesn't change it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of funfuzgirl

    funfuzgirl

    [106]Sep 1, 2007
    • member since: 02/23/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,181

    sagittarius300 wrote:
    i hated dean and liked jess still i started watching supernatural. (...) and funfuzgirl, ur welcome!!!

    How can you hate Dean (O.K., getting married to a girl he didn't love was stupid and cheating on her too but Jess wasn't holy either)? And I can't believe you even considered not watching Supernatural!

    BTW Thanks, now plz listen to my requests! I'm getting down and I also need me some Dean & Sam pic to cheer me up! Your blog is my addiction! Your blog = love!!!

    Edited on 09/01/2007 10:19am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hayley4Naley

    Hayley4Naley

    [107]Sep 1, 2007
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 4,043
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    Well, I can sing, many people have told me I can, but I'm not good at taking compliments and usually think they're lying anyway lol ... but I do sing all the time, so my life as a musical wouldn't be so bad ..the only songs ever sung would probably be those telling of extreme boredom because thats my life lol.

    As for the tree, yeah it does make a sound and the fact that nobody's there doesn't change it.


    Yes i think my musical songs would be about boredom too. tho i would hope that by singing about boredom.. it would make boredom less boring... maybe.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sagittarius300

    sagittarius300

    [108]Sep 1, 2007
    • member since: 11/11/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,667
    funfuzgirl wrote:

    sagittarius300 wrote:
    i hated dean and liked jess still i started watching supernatural. (...) and funfuzgirl, ur welcome!!!

    How can you hate Dean (O.K., getting married to a girl he didn't love was stupid and cheating on her too but Jess wasn't holy either)? And I can't believe you even considered not watching Supernatural!

    BTW Thanks, now plz listen to my requests! I'm getting down and I also need me some Dean & Sam pic to cheer me up! Your blog is my addiction! Your blog = love!!!

    what? i didn't consider not watching supernatural. u must hav misunderstood me. wanted to watch SN from the beginning. glad u like my blog so much buddy. and i liked dean and hated jess then liked jess more but then SN made me love dean again. don't know y i liked jess more, can't remember now.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sagittarius300

    sagittarius300

    [109]Sep 1, 2007
    • member since: 11/11/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,667
    hey everyone check out my blog. i do fan things, like i did nathan-girls and had loads of pics of nathan and i just did brooke-fans with loads of pics of her!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 4EVERANDALWAYS

    4EVERANDALWAYS

    [110]Sep 1, 2007
    • member since: 03/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 14,408
    funfuzgirl wrote:

    sagittarius300 wrote:
    i hated dean and liked jess still i started watching supernatural. (...) and funfuzgirl, ur welcome!!!

    How can you hate Dean (O.K., getting married to a girl he didn't love was stupid and cheating on her too but Jess wasn't holy either)? And I can't believe you even considered not watching Supernatural!

    BTW Thanks, now plz listen to my requests! I'm getting down and I also need me some Dean & Sam pic to cheer me up! Your blog is my addiction! Your blog = love!!!



    your write jess wasnt holy (haha) but its all preference. and i didn't like how rory was always "read this do this be this way" to dean and dean always followed. jess got rory to open up and was right up there with her intelligence. when jess got to town he asked rory so what its a "student teacher" kind of thing and thats how i thought of that relationship. and the night of deans batchlor party hes saying "shes so pretty shes so perfect" talking about rory and to me that was terrible and it made me hate him even more. i prefer jess/rory i know it wasnt the best relationship and wasnt meant to work out but i liked how she acted with jess. she changed with logan and maybe it was for the better but in my eyes she became someone less than herself for logan and for dean it seemed to me she dumbed herself down..with jess it truely seemed that she was rory nothing really changed..at least in my opinion.

    ...i love supernatural fyi..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Clean0002

    Clean0002

    [111]Sep 1, 2007
    • member since: 06/01/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 6,164
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    funfuzgirl wrote:

    sagittarius300 wrote:
    i hated dean and liked jess still i started watching supernatural. (...) and funfuzgirl, ur welcome!!!

    How can you hate Dean (O.K., getting married to a girl he didn't love was stupid and cheating on her too but Jess wasn't holy either)? And I can't believe you even considered not watching Supernatural!

    BTW Thanks, now plz listen to my requests! I'm getting down and I also need me some Dean & Sam pic to cheer me up! Your blog is my addiction! Your blog = love!!!

    your write jess wasnt holy (haha) but its all preference. and i didn't like how rory was always "read this do this be this way" to dean and dean always followed. jess got rory to open up and was right up there with her intelligence. when jess got to town he asked rory so what its a "student teacher" kind of thing and thats how i thought of that relationship. and the night of deans batchlor party hes saying "shes so pretty shes so perfect" talking about rory and to me that was terrible and it made me hate him even more. i prefer jess/rory i know it wasnt the best relationship and wasnt meant to work out but i liked how she acted with jess. she changed with logan and maybe it was for the better but in my eyes she became someone less than herself for logan and for dean it seemed to me she dumbed herself down..with jess it truely seemed that she was rory nothing really changed..at least in my opinion. ...i love supernatural fyi..

    I completely agree about you assesment of Rory's relationships. She was the most herself with Jess, I loved them together. They really got each other, were on the same level and truly appreciated each other. I truly believe if Milo didn't leave the show Rory and Jess would have ended up together in the end. They just had to go and try that crazy spinoff idea that never got off the ground and that screwed up everything. And then Milo didn't really want to come back because he was being offered a lot of his own things. Now Rory and Jess did have a lot of problems and that was because Jess had yet to grow up but you see he finally does later in the series in those couple of episodes. He is the one who gets Rory back on track after the boat insident. He brings her back from her stupor and he was the only one who could. Man I loved them as a couple, I am so sad he left the show.

    Oh and what point they reminded me of Nathan and Haley. Rory asked Jess just like Haley asked Nathan why he is only nice to her? When Haley asked that in season 1 I immediately shot back to season 2 of GG when Rory asked this very same question. I just thought it was funny.

    Edited on 09/01/2007 8:39pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 4EVERANDALWAYS

    4EVERANDALWAYS

    [112]Sep 1, 2007
    • member since: 03/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 14,408
    i never made the naley connection except that jess got tutored by rory and same with nathan by haley. but yeah i never caught the subtle lines. good job. lol. oh yeah and i totally forgot how jess got her to leave her grandmothers house and realize that she should go back to school when logan honestly i dont think cared either way. and after dean publicly dumped rory again (in front of all those guys at her grandma's party that she threw for rory) i was like geeze i hate this guy even more now. i mean i LOVE him for breaking up with her (HAHA) but i hate how he did it. and when he did it in the episode "they shoot gilmores don't they" publicly in front of the whole town i was like OMG HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?! haha. i yell at him a lot hes a very stupid boy
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Clean0002

    Clean0002

    [113]Sep 1, 2007
    • member since: 06/01/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 6,164
    Yes Dean was stupid, I know this sounds bad but Rory was too good for him. He was so bland and such a one dimentional character. Jess was so much better. I liked Logan and I liked him and Rory together but a lot of that was because Jess was gone. If Jess was still around I would pick Jess all the way. ButI was sad when Rory and Logan broke up in the second to last episode of the series, that was kind of stupid I thought.
    Edited on 09/01/2007 8:59pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mandaaa24

    mandaaa24

    [114]Sep 1, 2007
    • member since: 10/30/06
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 9,981
    Clean0002 wrote:
    Yes Dean was stupid, I know this sounds bad but Rory was too good for him. He was so bland and such a one dimentional character. Jess was so much better. I liked Logan and I liked him and Rory together but a lot of that was because Jess was gone. If Jess was still around I would pick Jess all the way.

    Ya know, I do like Dean, but I agree with what you said about him being one-dimensional, because he was, and now that I think about it, I only really liked him because it was Jared Padalecki lol, I don't know, now I'm very conflicted about the whole thing. Thanks a lot guys, your making me think! My brain hurts! I think I actually liked all of Rory's boyfriends because they were all so different. Dean was the nice guy, the simple guy, the perfect first boyfriend. Jess was the incredibly hot bad-boy who had a fond interest in literature ..did I mention he was hot?! And Logan was the rich, sometimes arrogant, sometimes know-it-all guy ...I really don't know who's my favorite anymore. I have to go back and watch every episode now. Ugh this is frustrating!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Clean0002

    Clean0002

    [115]Sep 1, 2007
    • member since: 06/01/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 6,164

    mandaaa24 wrote:
    Clean0002 wrote:
    Yes Dean was stupid, I know this sounds bad but Rory was too good for him. He was so bland and such a one dimentional character. Jess was so much better. I liked Logan and I liked him and Rory together but a lot of that was because Jess was gone. If Jess was still around I would pick Jess all the way.
    Ya know, I do like Dean, but I agree with what you said about him being one-dimensional, because he was, and now that I think about it, I only really liked him because it was Jared Padalecki lol, I don't know, now I'm very conflicted about the whole thing. Thanks a lot guys, your making me think! My brain hurts! I think I actually liked all of Rory's boyfriends because they were all so different. Dean was the nice guy, the simple guy, the perfect first boyfriend. Jess was the incredibly hot bad-boy who had a fond interest in literature ..did I mention he was hot?! And Logan was the rich, sometimes arrogant, sometimes know-it-all guy ...I really don't know who's my favorite anymore. I have to go back and watch every episode now. Ugh this is frustrating!!

    I am sorry, we didn't mean to make your brain hurt! One thing though that you touched on all Rory's bf's were all very good looking! I liked Jess the best though.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mandaaa24

    mandaaa24

    [116]Sep 1, 2007
    • member since: 10/30/06
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 9,981
    Clean0002 wrote:

    mandaaa24 wrote:
    Clean0002 wrote:
    Yes Dean was stupid, I know this sounds bad but Rory was too good for him. He was so bland and such a one dimentional character. Jess was so much better. I liked Logan and I liked him and Rory together but a lot of that was because Jess was gone. If Jess was still around I would pick Jess all the way.
    Ya know, I do like Dean, but I agree with what you said about him being one-dimensional, because he was, and now that I think about it, I only really liked him because it was Jared Padalecki lol, I don't know, now I'm very conflicted about the whole thing. Thanks a lot guys, your making me think! My brain hurts! I think I actually liked all of Rory's boyfriends because they were all so different. Dean was the nice guy, the simple guy, the perfect first boyfriend. Jess was the incredibly hot bad-boy who had a fond interest in literature ..did I mention he was hot?! And Logan was the rich, sometimes arrogant, sometimes know-it-all guy ...I really don't know who's my favorite anymore. I have to go back and watch every episode now. Ugh this is frustrating!!

    I am sorry, we didn't mean to make your brain hurt! One thing though that you touched on all Rory's bf's were all very good looking! I liked Jess the best though.



    lol, all of them were good looking, I'm a Jared Padalecki addict, he's so hot (he wasn't hot on GG til season 4, earlier he was a bit awkward looking ..I prefer his longer hair ..like how it is on Supernatural) And Milo Ventimiglia is just ..gorgeous. And Logan, eh he's alright, he kinda looks like a ferret though ..but he's not ugly, not by far.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Clean0002

    Clean0002

    [117]Sep 1, 2007
    • member since: 06/01/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 6,164
    I love Milo, he is gorgeous. I love him on Heroes which happens to be one of my other favorite shows. I can't wait until it is back on!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mandaaa24

    mandaaa24

    [118]Sep 1, 2007
    • member since: 10/30/06
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 9,981
    Clean0002 wrote:
    I love Milo, he is gorgeous. I love him on Heroes which happens to be one of my other favorite shows. I can't wait until it is back on!

    Oh I know ...His hair on Heroes with the little piece in the front that I really don't know how to explain, its close to being considered an emo-bang ..anyway, its hot as hell. And I cant wait for Heroes!!!! But they said its going to be different, like totally new stories and everything, I hope its not too different though. And hopefully Peter isn't dead, cause I'd die. I just ordered Heroes S1 on dvd ...I'm ecstatic, there's tons of deleted scenes, and a whole un-aired pilot episode!!!! Can you say 'AWESOME'?!!!?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 4EVERANDALWAYS

    4EVERANDALWAYS

    [119]Sep 1, 2007
    • member since: 03/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 14,408
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    Clean0002 wrote:
    I love Milo, he is gorgeous. I love him on Heroes which happens to be one of my other favorite shows. I can't wait until it is back on!

    Oh I know ...His hair on Heroes with the little piece in the front that I really don't know how to explain, its close to being considered an emo-bang ..anyway, its hot as hell. And I cant wait for Heroes!!!! But they said its going to be different, like totally new stories and everything, I hope its not too different though. And hopefully Peter isn't dead, cause I'd die. I just ordered Heroes S1 on dvd ...I'm ecstatic, there's tons of deleted scenes, and a whole un-aired pilot episode!!!! Can you say 'AWESOME'?!!!?


    i've heard its gonna be like a totally different show.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Clean0002

    Clean0002

    [120]Sep 1, 2007
    • member since: 06/01/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 6,164

    mandaaa24 wrote:
    Clean0002 wrote:
    I love Milo, he is gorgeous. I love him on Heroes which happens to be one of my other favorite shows. I can't wait until it is back on!
    Oh I know ...His hair on Heroes with the little piece in the front that I really don't know how to explain, its close to being considered an emo-bang ..anyway, its hot as hell. And I cant wait for Heroes!!!! But they said its going to be different, like totally new stories and everything, I hope its not too different though. And hopefully Peter isn't dead, cause I'd die. I just ordered Heroes S1 on dvd ...I'm ecstatic, there's tons of deleted scenes, and a whole un-aired pilot episode!!!! Can you say 'AWESOME'?!!!?

    Yea that is awesome! I am going to buy season 1 too. And Milo is coming back so I am guessing that means Peter is alive. They would be crazy to not bring him back, he is a favorite character among many fans, myself included. And he is like the uber-hero on the show, with all his powers, they need him!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.