One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Red Bedroom Records (Off-topic thread)

Clean0002

[121]Sep 1, 2007
    • level: 14

4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    i've heard its gonna be like a totally different show.

But I am sure it is still going to be awesome! I can't wait!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mandaaa24

[122]Sep 1, 2007
    • level: 22
    Clean0002 wrote:

mandaaa24 wrote:
    Clean0002 wrote:
    I love Milo, he is gorgeous. I love him on Heroes which happens to be one of my other favorite shows. I can't wait until it is back on!
    Oh I know ...His hair on Heroes with the little piece in the front that I really don't know how to explain, its close to being considered an emo-bang ..anyway, its hot as hell. And I cant wait for Heroes!!!! But they said its going to be different, like totally new stories and everything, I hope its not too different though. And hopefully Peter isn't dead, cause I'd die. I just ordered Heroes S1 on dvd ...I'm ecstatic, there's tons of deleted scenes, and a whole un-aired pilot episode!!!! Can you say 'AWESOME'?!!!?

Yea that is awesome! I am going to buy season 1 too. And Milo is coming back so I am guessing that means Peter is alive. They would be crazy to not bring him back, he is a favorite character among many fans, myself included. And he is like the uber-hero on the show, with all his powers, they need him!

Totally. Milo/Peter is a must. He's my favorite character. Claire is my second favorite. And of course Hiro comes somewhere in the middle lol..he's just awesome lol.

Clean0002

[123]Sep 1, 2007
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    Clean0002 wrote:

mandaaa24 wrote:
    Clean0002 wrote:
    I love Milo, he is gorgeous. I love him on Heroes which happens to be one of my other favorite shows. I can't wait until it is back on!
    Oh I know ...His hair on Heroes with the little piece in the front that I really don't know how to explain, its close to being considered an emo-bang ..anyway, its hot as hell. And I cant wait for Heroes!!!! But they said its going to be different, like totally new stories and everything, I hope its not too different though. And hopefully Peter isn't dead, cause I'd die. I just ordered Heroes S1 on dvd ...I'm ecstatic, there's tons of deleted scenes, and a whole un-aired pilot episode!!!! Can you say 'AWESOME'?!!!?

Yea that is awesome! I am going to buy season 1 too. And Milo is coming back so I am guessing that means Peter is alive. They would be crazy to not bring him back, he is a favorite character among many fans, myself included. And he is like the uber-hero on the show, with all his powers, they need him!

Totally. Milo/Peter is a must. He's my favorite character. Claire is my second favorite. And of course Hiro comes somewhere in the middle lol..he's just awesome lol.

I completely agree, those are my 3 favorites aswell.

sagittarius300

[124]Sep 1, 2007
    • level: 11
    in an off-topic thread we're just discussing other shows!!

sagittarius300

[125]Sep 1, 2007
    • level: 11
    tho it is off-topic i intended this to be about our lives, but eh, whatever!

mandaaa24

[126]Sep 1, 2007
    sagittarius300 wrote:

TV is my life.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[127]Sep 2, 2007
    sagittarius300 wrote:

sorry, but at least the thread is still alive so your idea is good.

Hayley4Naley

[128]Sep 2, 2007
    • level: 17
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:

TV is my life.

Haha so is mine.. apart from discussing it on the net!

4EVERANDALWAYS

[129]Sep 2, 2007
    i just watched the naley crackerjack braclet scene. i have a smile so big on my face!!!! haha.

jpenny23

[130]Sep 2, 2007
    • level: 3
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    i just watched the naley crackerjack braclet scene. i have a smile so big on my face!!!! haha.

haha i can imagine!! that is one of my favorite naley scenes!! i love it!

4EVERANDALWAYS

[131]Sep 2, 2007
    jpenny23 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:

i think everyone that loves naley loves that scene...

surrealparadise

[132]Sep 2, 2007
    • level: 5
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    jpenny23 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:

i think everyone that loves naley loves that scene...

And again with one tree hill...

we're pretty bad at discussing other things are we? haha

anyways uhh...what kind of music do you guys like? Fav. bands and singers?

Sorry, Just trying to change the subject to something else other than one tree hill haha.

mandaaa24

[133]Sep 2, 2007
    Okay, I'll bite into the favorite bands thing. Fall Out Boy is my favorite band. I'm big into the indie/rock/pop/punk/alternative music. All the bands they used on OTH are awesome, I have almost every song from OTH on my I-pod. Jimmy Eat World, Paramore, Cartel, Booys Like Girls, My Chemical Romance ...all my fave's are listed in my blog, right now I have to cut this message short because me and my family are going bowling ...as brady bunch as that sounds. lol.

xd0rkette

[134]Sep 2, 2007
    • level: 15
    I love alternative, indie, acoustic, rock music. Some of my favorite bands/singers are Boys like Girls, Cartel, Mae, The Academy Is..., P!ATD, Jack's Mannequin, FOB, Jimmy Eat World, Hinder, Coldplay, Yellowcard, Something Corporate, The Rocket Summer, Pink, and the list goes on and on. I also love almost every song on OTH. I discovered a lot of nice bands through that show.

mandaaa24

[135]Sep 2, 2007
    xd0rkette wrote:
    I love alternative, indie, acoustic, rock music. Some of my favorite bands/singers are Boys like Girls, Cartel, Mae, The Academy Is..., P!ATD, Jack's Mannequin, FOB, Jimmy Eat World, Hinder, Coldplay, Yellowcard, Something Corporate, The Rocket Summer, Pink, and the list goes on and on. I also love almost every song on OTH. I discovered a lot of nice bands through that show.

I love all those bands, and I discovered my love for rock music partly because of OTH ...See? No matter how off-topic we try to go, it all just links back to OTH.

Hayley4Naley

[136]Sep 3, 2007
    • level: 17
    I started watching 'Titanic' just before (it started at 830 and doesn't finish till 1145!!) anyway - did they use real footage of the ship underwater or was it staged? and how weird would it be for the old Rose to find thiings from her youth/that terrible accident day. Way to hard to imagine! It is an interesting story tho - i may watch the whole thing another day. i was always so scared of it when i was a kid.

luvos_united

[137]Sep 3, 2007
    mandaaa24 wrote:

I LOVE those three! And Hiro with a sword is just adorable!

Hayley4Naley wrote:
    I started watching 'Titanic' just before (it started at 830 and doesn't finish till 1145!!) anyway - did they use real footage of the ship underwater or was it staged? and how weird would it be for the old Rose to find thiings from her youth/that terrible accident day. Way to hard to imagine! It is an interesting story tho - i may watch the whole thing another day. i was always so scared of it when i was a kid.

Random! But I think they used actual underwater footage... I'll check the special features of my DVD! _____________________________
    Also, mandaaa24 and xd0rkette the reason I got into OTH a lot was because of the music used... It was in my favoured genre (rock) and it helped me expand to other bands!
    Edited on 09/03/2007 6:49am

4EVERANDALWAYS

[138]Sep 3, 2007
    luvos_united wrote:
    mandaaa24 and xd0rkette the reason I got into OTH a lot was because of the music used... It was in my favoured genre (rock) and it helped me expand to other bands!
    yeah most music i listen to was on OTH or sounds like it would be on OTH. I love rock though and Kanye west. the only hiphop/rap i listen to is Kanye.
    Edited on 09/03/2007 10:20am

xd0rkette

[139]Sep 3, 2007
    • level: 15
    I love a show with good music. Grey's Anatomy has good music. I also loved the music on Hidden Palms. I loved like every single song they played on that show. I'm still sad that the show got cancelled.

luvos_united

[140]Sep 3, 2007
    xd0rkette wrote:
    I love a show with good music. Grey's Anatomy has good music. I also loved the music on Hidden Palms. I loved like every single song they played on that show. I'm still sad that the show got cancelled.

ME TOO!

HP was never given a proper chance!

I want to see the second season now that Johnny knows that it was Greta's dad that killed Eddie!