One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Red Bedroom Records (Off-topic thread)

laura-OTH

[141]Sep 3, 2007
    • level: 11

mandaaa24 wrote:
    Okay, I'll bite into the favorite bands thing. Fall Out Boy is my favorite band. I'm big into the indie/rock/pop/punk/alternative music. All the bands they used on OTH are awesome, I have almost every song from OTH on my I-pod. Jimmy Eat World, Paramore, Cartel, Booys Like Girls, My Chemical Romance ...all my fave's are listed in my blog, right now I have to cut this message short because me and my family are going bowling ...as brady bunch as that sounds. lol.

I love just about everyone of those bands. MCR are brilliant, Im going to see them In November (Oh yea) Absolutly love Fall Out Boy, Pete Wentz..Enough said. Love JimmyEatWorld and Jacks Mannequin are great as well, woulnt have known them If it wasnt for OTH. That goes for loads of other artists/bands as well, If it wasnt for One Tree Hill Id probably still be listening to NSync and S Club7 (not Really lol) Dance/Trance music Is just Magic, Djay Tiesto, You gotts love his music, Ok I could go on for years so Il just shut up lol..

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mandaaa24

[142]Sep 3, 2007
    • level: 22
    Hayley4Naley wrote:
    I started watching 'Titanic' just before (it started at 830 and doesn't finish till 1145!!) anyway - did they use real footage of the ship underwater or was it staged? and how weird would it be for the old Rose to find thiings from her youth/that terrible accident day. Way to hard to imagine! It is an interesting story tho - i may watch the whole thing another day. i was always so scared of it when i was a kid.

I've seen Titanic sooooo many times, I have the entire thing memorized. I bought the DVD and watched the special features, and I actually don't remember them saying anything about the wreckage being real or fake ....but ya know the scenes when the boat was sinking and they showed the inside, through the hallways, the water rushing through, knocking the doors off the hinges and what-not ...that wasn't real, they made a miniature model of the ship and used that, they just rigged the camera so it would rush through the mini-boat and make it look like it was life-size ....idk, i just found that really cool lol.

But that movie is awesome and I did watch it yesterday too it was on TNT.

mandaaa24

[143]Sep 3, 2007
    luvos_united wrote:
    xd0rkette wrote:
    I love a show with good music. Grey's Anatomy has good music. I also loved the music on Hidden Palms. I loved like every single song they played on that show. I'm still sad that the show got cancelled.

ME TOO!

HP was never given a proper chance!

I want to see the second season now that Johnny knows that it was Greta's dad that killed Eddie!

Ugh, I'm still SO bitter about HP being cancelled. Me and my two friends were so OBSESSED with it and then we found out it was cancelled, every frikin show we start to get into winds up getting cancelled. For example: Reunion, Runaway, Related, The Black Donneleys, Tru Calling, and there's a few others. But those shows had so much potential and they were cancelled! Horrible.

mandaaa24

[144]Sep 3, 2007
    And speaking of Tru Calling ...I just finished S1 last night, OMFG!!!!!!!! The finale was effing awesome!!!

***SPOILER***
    God I wish that show wasn't cancelled ..but now I have to get S2 ..or at least what exists of it since it was cut short.

anablu

[145]Sep 3, 2007
    • level: 27
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    And speaking of Tru Calling ...I just finished S1 last night, OMFG!!!!!!!! The finale was effing awesome!!!

***SPOILER***
    God I wish that show wasn't cancelled ..but now I have to get S2 ..or at least what exists of it since it was cut short.

DUDE i was completly into Tru Calling then they cancelled it HOW RUDE, hate stupid tv execs.

mandaaa24

[146]Sep 3, 2007
    anablu wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:

***SPOILER***

DUDE i was completly into Tru Calling then they cancelled it HOW RUDE, hate stupid tv execs.

Yepp ..I want to murder the one who decided to take it off the air.

xd0rkette

[147]Sep 3, 2007
    • level: 15
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    anablu wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:

***SPOILER***

What's it about? Maybe I'll check it out.

mandaaa24

[148]Sep 3, 2007
    xd0rkette wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    anablu wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:

***SPOILER***

What's it about? Maybe I'll check it out.

See, there's this girl, her name is Tru Davies, she's a med student, gets a job at a morgue, first day on the job, she hears voices calling her name, said voices turn out to be the voices of murder victims calling her to help them. She gets the calls from help from said victims and is sent back in time, the day rewinds to before they were killed, so that she can save them.

its really awesome, if your into supernatural shows like Buffy and Angel, you'll like it...especially because Eliza Dushku (Faith) plays Tru.

funfuzgirl

[149]Sep 4, 2007
    • level: 16
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    oh yeah and i totally forgot how jess got her to leave her grandmothers house and realize that she should go back to school when logan honestly i dont think cared either way. and after dean publicly dumped rory again (in front of all those guys at her grandma's party that she threw for rory) i was like geeze i hate this guy even more now. i mean i LOVE him for breaking up with her (HAHA) but i hate how he did it. and when he did it in the episode "they shoot gilmores don't they" publicly in front of the whole town i was like OMG HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?! haha. i yell at him a lot hes a very stupid boy

I LOVED Jess after he wrote that book and got Rory to get back to her senses! I only saw that episode yesterday (we're behind). I was like: Go Jess!!!, Logan is a total a$$hole!.

I never saw the episode where Dean dumped Rory so I can't say anything about that...

4EVERANDALWAYS

[150]Sep 4, 2007
    funfuzgirl wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    oh yeah and i totally forgot how jess got her to leave her grandmothers house and realize that she should go back to school when logan honestly i dont think cared either way. and after dean publicly dumped rory again (in front of all those guys at her grandma's party that she threw for rory) i was like geeze i hate this guy even more now. i mean i LOVE him for breaking up with her (HAHA) but i hate how he did it. and when he did it in the episode "they shoot gilmores don't they" publicly in front of the whole town i was like OMG HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?! haha. i yell at him a lot hes a very stupid boy
    I LOVED Jess after he wrote that book and got Rory to get back to her senses! I only saw that episode yesterday (we're behind). I was like: Go Jess!!!, Logan is a total a$$hole!. I never saw the episode where Dean dumped Rory so I can't say anything about that...
    They shoot gilmore's dont they is one of the best episodes ever. if you havn't seen it go buy season 3 and and watch it. i was AMAZING its one of my favorite episodes. You are very behind! haha but i too loved that jess got her to leave her grandparents and try to get back into school and the fact that he wrote a book was amazing...manda have i turned you yet?

sagittarius300

[151]Sep 4, 2007

ok, i hav aerosmith's don't want to mis a thing stuck in my head...

*sings* even when i dream of you, the sweetest dream will never do!!!
    I'd still miss u babay and I dont want to miss a thing!!!!!

wow, got really into it there. sorry about that, couldnt resist!

sagittarius300

[152]Sep 4, 2007

funfuz, i don't think logan is that bad. and i hav season three in DVD already myself. its a good season: heavy on the Jared Padalecki and heavy on the Adam Brody!!!

4EVERANDALWAYS

[153]Sep 4, 2007
    sagittarius300 wrote:

funfuz, i don't think logan is that bad. and i hav season three in DVD already myself. its a good season: heavy on the Jared Padalecki and heavy on the Adam Brody!!!

Yes it is but Jared stops being a regular in season 3...I LOVE Jared...but HATE dean.

sagittarius300

[154]Sep 4, 2007
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:

Yes it is but Jared stops being a regular in season 3...I LOVE Jared...but HATE dean.

because of my love of Jared, i Love Dean!

mandaaa24

[155]Sep 4, 2007
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    funfuzgirl wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    I LOVED Jess after he wrote that book and got Rory to get back to her senses! I only saw that episode yesterday (we're behind). I was like: Go Jess!!!, Logan is a total a$$hole!. I never saw the episode where Dean dumped Rory so I can't say anything about that...
    They shoot gilmore's dont they is one of the best episodes ever. if you havn't seen it go buy season 3 and and watch it. i was AMAZING its one of my favorite episodes. You are very behind! haha but i too loved that jess got her to leave her grandparents and try to get back into school and the fact that he wrote a book was amazing...manda have i turned you yet?

I havent watched S3 in sooo long ..but I think I am starting to seriously ship Rory/Jess ..I watched a few S4 episodes with him the other day. But I guess I really don't hate any of Rory's boyfriends, they all have special qualities that make them different and likeable ... I guess I'm just neutral now lol ..Dean was the good guy, the stable guy, Jess was the bad boy, the edgy, sometimes sarcastic one, Logan was the sophisticated, accomplished, rich one who was also a bit arrogant at times ...they were all so different, its hard to choose just one. If I were rating them on looks Dean and Jess would definitely come before Logan lol

mandaaa24

[156]Sep 4, 2007
    sagittarius300 wrote:

I'm a HUGE Padalecki addict ..I loveee Adam Brody and I adore Milo Ventimiglia ..so S3 was very good to me lol.

mandaaa24

[157]Sep 4, 2007
    sagittarius300 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:

That's how I feel ..my love of Jared affects my love of Dean.

sagittarius300

[158]Sep 4, 2007
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:

yeah i liked jess more but then i watched SN and i was obssessed with Jared (now its Jensen Ackles tho!! ) so i had to root for Dean again.

mandaaa24

[159]Sep 4, 2007
    sagittarius300 wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:

yeah i liked jess more but then i watched SN and i was obssessed with Jared (now its Jensen Ackles tho!! ) so i had to root for Dean again.

Yep, Jensen's a hottie. Chad, Jared, Jensen, and Milo = Hottest guys to ever walk the earth. Jason Behr is also quite the hottie, but he's not in my top 4 lol.

mandaaa24

[160]Sep 4, 2007
    Speaking of... anyone know when Supernatural starts up again?

Everything else starts the week of the 24th I think. Heroes starts the 24th, Bones starts that wednesday.