TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Red Bedroom Records (Off-topic thread)

xd0rkette

[161]Sep 5, 2007
    • level: 15
    Supernatural starts on the first week of October. & Bones is gonna be on Tuesdays. YAY. I'm gonna love Tuesdays now. Bones then House right after.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

krisi1021

[162]Sep 5, 2007
    • level: 11

Oh lord, do NOT get me started about all my shows coming on! Lol ... I have WAY too many that are sparking interest with me, and I'm stuck! I don't know what to do ... What's a girl to do!?

Anywho ... I'll name a few off the top of my head!

The following are shows I WILL, without a doubt, tune into (or at least have Tivo'd):
    Girlfriends - Oct 1
    Cashmere Mafia - Nov 27
    Cane - Sep 25
    Law & Order: SVU - Sep 25
    House - Sep 25
    Nip/Tuck - Oct 23
    Pushing Daisies - Oct 3
    Private Practice - Sep 26
    Criminal Minds - Sep 26
    Dirty Sexy Money - Sep 26
    Greys Anatomy - Sep 27
    Without a Trace - Sep 27
    Ghost Whisperer - Sep 28

The following, I plan on giving a 2 epi shot:
    Prison Break - Sep 17 (I just lost track)
    Chuck - Sep 24 (seems cute)
    Big Bang Theory - Sep 24
    KVille - Sep 17
    Journeyman - Sep 24
    Carpoolers - Oct 2
    Reaper - Sep 25
    Back to You - Sep 19
    Gossip Girl - Sep 26
    Life - Sep 26
    Big Shots - Sep 27
    Womens Murder Club - Oct 12

mandaaa24

[163]Sep 5, 2007
    • level: 22
    Wow Krisi, your almost as bad as me with TV lol ..I watch everything.

I tried getting into Greys, but with Supernatural and whatever else, I really didn't find the time but I watched the first season and half of the 2nd ..oh well. And since Smallville is one of the only three original WB shows left, I plan on watching, because I watched the first few but then stopped and thought 'eh what the hell? it wouldnt hurt to give it a shot.'

And I want to watch Gossip Girl, it sounds really good. And Reaper and Bionic Woman look cool.

Also:
    Heroes
    House
    CSI
    Law and Order SVU (I'm a sucker for crime dramas)

And whatever reality shows that catch my eye.

But all my shows are like..gone. Gilmore Girls, Veronica Mars, The OC ..OTH doesnt come back til January ...These new shows better be good!

mandaaa24

[164]Sep 5, 2007
    xd0rkette wrote:
    Supernatural starts on the first week of October. & Bones is gonna be on Tuesdays. YAY. I'm gonna love Tuesdays now. Bones then House right after.

Thanks. And maybe I'll try getting into Bones again ..I watched the first few episodes, but then stopped because something else was on at that time, and didnt have DVR at the time lol. But I'm a David Boreanaz fan, and it is a good show.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[165]Sep 5, 2007
    Krisi are you going to watch private practice?? I love greys but i'm not sure if i want to watch the spin off...

xd0rkette

[166]Sep 6, 2007
    I think I might give Private Practice a chance. and I also want to watch Chuck and maybe Reaper. I haven't really decided what new shows to watch yet.

mandaaa24

[167]Sep 6, 2007
    xd0rkette wrote:
    I think I might give Private Practice a chance. and I also want to watch Chuck and maybe Reaper. I haven't really decided what new shows to watch yet.

I'm probably going to watch most of the new shows, I'll give them a two episode shot, if I don't like them by the second episode, then I give up lol ..Hopefully none of them conflict with my other shows, but if so, thank god for DVR.

mandaaa24

[168]Sep 7, 2007
    Just reviving the thread, saving it from going to the 2nd page ...where is everyone today? sheesh. I guess I was the only one off from school or whatever today.

krisi1021

[169]Sep 7, 2007
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    Krisi are you going to watch private practice?? I love greys but i'm not sure if i want to watch the spin off...

OMG! Yes! I am sooooo watching Private Practice for many, many reasons. I LOVE Grey's Anatomy, and supposedly this is going to be more about a group of adults who have already accomplished their goals in life, so it's all about them. Which I like, considering Grey's is based strictly on doctors all trying to go somewhere, and never being satisfied with their position. Example, the Chief wanting to leave ... when he is in the dream position of thousands! Not to mention, I love, love, love Taye Diggs. He is adorable. I'm super excited ... I think it will be a hit, especially running the night before Greys. They have a lot of faith in it to put it on it's own!

mandaaa24

[170]Sep 8, 2007
    Saving thread from 2nd page again! Where is everyone?

Well, lets see what I can ramble about hm?

I got my Heroes dvds ...unaried Pilot episode..totally frikin awesome!!! Anybody else watch it?

4EVERANDALWAYS

[171]Sep 8, 2007
    mandaaa24 wrote:

I got my Heroes dvds ...unaried Pilot episode..totally frikin awesome!!! Anybody else watch it?

I'm gonna buy heroes tomorro...so i will have seen it...tomorrow haha.

sagittarius300

[172]Sep 8, 2007

mandaaa24 wrote:
    xd0rkette wrote:
    Thanks. And maybe I'll try getting into Bones again ..I watched the first few episodes, but then stopped because something else was on at that time, and didnt have DVR at the time lol. But I'm a David Boreanaz fan, and it is a good show.

more specifically Supernatural will be on Oct. 4 and season 2 DVD comes out Sept. 11...which is TUESDAY!!!

sagittarius300

[173]Sep 8, 2007
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:

funfuz, i don't think logan is that bad. and i hav season three in DVD already myself. its a good season: heavy on the Jared Padalecki and heavy on the Adam Brody!!!

Yes it is but Jared stops being a regular in season 3...I LOVE Jared...but HATE dean.

because of my love of Jared, i Love Dean!

That's how I feel ..my love of Jared affects my love of Dean.

yeah i liked jess more but then i watched SN and i was obssessed with Jared (now its Jensen Ackles tho!! ) so i had to root for Dean again.

Yep, Jensen's a hottie. Chad, Jared, Jensen, and Milo = Hottest guys to ever walk the earth. Jason Behr is also quite the hottie, but he's not in my top 4 lol.

how bout ryan reynolds for a hottie?? he is awesome! and i concur on Jensen and Jared, Milo is hot but for me not that hot, same w/ Chad.

Hayley4Naley

[174]Sep 8, 2007
    • level: 17
    mandaaa24 wrote:

An unaired pilot?!?! I sooo wanna see it!!! must go get dvds!

mandaaa24

[175]Sep 8, 2007
    sagittarius300 wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:

funfuz, i don't think logan is that bad. and i hav season three in DVD already myself. its a good season: heavy on the Jared Padalecki and heavy on the Adam Brody!!!

Yes it is but Jared stops being a regular in season 3...I LOVE Jared...but HATE dean.

yeah i liked jess more but then i watched SN and i was obssessed with Jared (now its Jensen Ackles tho!! ) so i had to root for Dean again.

Yep, Jensen's a hottie. Chad, Jared, Jensen, and Milo = Hottest guys to ever walk the earth. Jason Behr is also quite the hottie, but he's not in my top 4 lol.

how bout ryan reynolds for a hottie?? he is awesome! and i concur on Jensen and Jared, Milo is hot but for me not that hot, same w/ Chad.

Oh and I forgot Tom Welling ..from Smallville ..he's also gorgeous. Television is just full of undeniably hot guys.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[176]Sep 9, 2007
    tom welling in early smallville was hot but as he got older (imo) he lost some of that hotness.

Hayley4Naley

[177]Sep 9, 2007
    • level: 17
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    tom welling in early smallville was hot but as he got older (imo) he lost some of that hotness.

By older do you mean in like cheaper by the dozen? i thought he was hot in both of them! what else has he been in recently?

4EVERANDALWAYS

[178]Sep 9, 2007
    Hayley4Naley wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:

By older do you mean in like cheaper by the dozen? i thought he was hot in both of them! what else has he been in recently?

by older i mean smallville seasons 5-7. i think he looked good in cheaper by the dozen. he just looks better younger to me.

aless888

[179]Sep 9, 2007
    • level: 23
    sagittarius300 wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:

I saw Blade 3 and I was like wow that guy is hot. I saw him in The Amityville Horror too. They are all hot.

Most people would find Tom Welling hot but I don't know why but he just isn't that hot in my opinion. There is nothing wrong with him but I just don't see him on the top of the hotties list.

xd0rkette

[180]Sep 9, 2007
    aless888 wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:

I saw Blade 3 and I was like wow that guy is hot. I saw him in The Amityville Horror too. They are all hot.

Most people would find Tom Welling hot but I don't know why but he just isn't that hot in my opinion. There is nothing wrong with him but I just don't see him on the top of the hotties list.

eh I agree with you. I don't find Tom Welling hot at all. I always thought CMM was SO hot. Even before I started watching OTH. Except in Freaky Friday. His hair was just, ew. Jensen Ackles is really hot. and So is Milo. I love his haircut. I like it much better than it was in season 1 of Heroes.