aless888 wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:

funfuz, i don't think logan is that bad. and i hav season three in DVD already myself. its a good season: heavy on the Jared Padalecki and heavy on the Adam Brody!!!

Yes it is but Jared stops being a regular in season 3...I LOVE Jared...but HATE dean.

because of my love of Jared, i Love Dean!

That's how I feel ..my love of Jared affects my love of Dean.

yeah i liked jess more but then i watched SN and i was obssessed with Jared (now its Jensen Ackles tho!! ) so i had to root for Dean again.

Yep, Jensen's a hottie. Chad, Jared, Jensen, and Milo = Hottest guys to ever walk the earth. Jason Behr is also quite the hottie, but he's not in my top 4 lol.

how bout ryan reynolds for a hottie?? he is awesome! and i concur on Jensen and Jared, Milo is hot but for me not that hot, same w/ Chad.

I saw Blade 3 and I was like wow that guy is hot. I saw him in The Amityville Horror too. They are all hot. Most people would find Tom Welling hot but I don't know why but he just isn't that hot in my opinion. There is nothing wrong with him but I just don't see him on the top of the hotties list.
    eh I agree with you. I don't find Tom Welling hot at all. I always thought CMM was SO hot. Even before I started watching OTH. Except in Freaky Friday. His hair was just, ew. Jensen Ackles is really hot. and So is Milo. I love his haircut. I like it much better than it was in season 1 of Heroes.

yeah, i never found Tom Welling all that great either. hey, how about Adam Brody?? i love his eyes!!! soo cute!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[182]Sep 9, 2007
    • level: 22
    OMG ADAM IS MINE!!!! NOONE CAN TAKE ADAM BRODY!!!! haha sorry I LOVE HIM!!!

sagittarius300

[183]Sep 9, 2007
    • level: 11

4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:

gee, do you like Adam Brody? is that the point u are trying to make?

mandaaa24

[184]Sep 9, 2007
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    Hayley4Naley wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    tom welling in early smallville was hot but as he got older (imo) he lost some of that hotness.

By older do you mean in like cheaper by the dozen? i thought he was hot in both of them! what else has he been in recently?

by older i mean smallville seasons 5-7. i think he looked good in cheaper by the dozen. he just looks better younger to me.

Oh he was always hott lol ..In cheaper by the dozen especially.

mandaaa24

[185]Sep 9, 2007
    sagittarius300 wrote:

4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:

Oh duh *slaps self in forehead* I'm so mentally challenged! I forgot about Adam! He's adorable..plus he's hilarious ..but my friend Tia has had dibs on him since forever lol ..she acts like Seth Cohen and talks like him and everything ..its really funny lol.

So, Chad, Milo, Jared, Jensen, Tom and Adam ..did I leave anyone out? Ohh David Boreanaz. Older, yet still hot.

mandaaa24

[186]Sep 9, 2007
    xd0rkette wrote:
    aless888 wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    sagittarius300 wrote:

funfuz, i don't think logan is that bad. and i hav season three in DVD already myself. its a good season: heavy on the Jared Padalecki and heavy on the Adam Brody!!!

Yes it is but Jared stops being a regular in season 3...I LOVE Jared...but HATE dean.

because of my love of Jared, i Love Dean!

That's how I feel ..my love of Jared affects my love of Dean.

yeah i liked jess more but then i watched SN and i was obssessed with Jared (now its Jensen Ackles tho!! ) so i had to root for Dean again.

Yep, Jensen's a hottie. Chad, Jared, Jensen, and Milo = Hottest guys to ever walk the earth. Jason Behr is also quite the hottie, but he's not in my top 4 lol.

how bout ryan reynolds for a hottie?? he is awesome! and i concur on Jensen and Jared, Milo is hot but for me not that hot, same w/ Chad.

I saw Blade 3 and I was like wow that guy is hot. I saw him in The Amityville Horror too. They are all hot.

Most people would find Tom Welling hot but I don't know why but he just isn't that hot in my opinion. There is nothing wrong with him but I just don't see him on the top of the hotties list.

eh I agree with you. I don't find Tom Welling hot at all. I always thought CMM was SO hot. Even before I started watching OTH. Except in Freaky Friday. His hair was just, ew. Jensen Ackles is really hot. and So is Milo. I love his haircut. I like it much better than it was in season 1 of Heroes.

Ugh I could barely stand to look at him in Freaky Friday ..the hair ..god! Horrible. And I didn't think he was hot in Dawson's Creek either ..but when I started watching OTH and I saw a Cinderella Story .. *sighs* It was obsession at first site.

Misery-Business

[187]Sep 9, 2007
    • level: 12
    I really dislike Tom Welling but then I don't think he that strong of actor and Chad had his wrost hair in Freaky Friday.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[188]Sep 9, 2007
    I agree with everyone that chad had terrible hair in freaky friday. it was also really bad in the CSI episode that he was in. you know who is hotter than any of them...JAMES LAFFERTY!!!! fight me on that all you want but hes hotter.

mandaaa24

[189]Sep 9, 2007
    James is hot ..but I'm more of a Chad person lol

Anyone watch the MTV Video Music Awards? Fall Out Boy won ..I forget if it was best group ..or idk but they won lol ..and Gym Class Heroes won best new artist .I think.

My memory stinks lol ..I watched it an 20 minutes ago and I can't remember who won what.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[190]Sep 9, 2007
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    James is hot ..but I'm more of a Chad person lol

Anyone watch the MTV Video Music Awards? Fall Out Boy won ..I forget if it was best group ..or idk but they won lol ..and Gym Class Heroes won best new artist .I think.

My memory stinks lol ..I watched it an 20 minutes ago and I can't remember who won what.

Its just started for me like 30 min. ago...but now that i know who wins..i can turn it off! haha.

4EVERANDALWAYS

[191]Sep 9, 2007
    sagittarius300 wrote:

4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:

a tad. haha.

Hayley4Naley

[192]Sep 10, 2007
    • level: 17
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    I agree with everyone that chad had terrible hair in freaky friday. it was also really bad in the CSI episode that he was in. you know who is hotter than any of them...JAMES LAFFERTY!!!! fight me on that all you want but hes hotter.

I totally won't fight you on that but i'll fight you for him!!

TreeHill_89

[193]Sep 10, 2007
    • level: 32
    This title confused me! lol.So anyway Hi Everyone!!!.

laura-OTH

[194]Sep 10, 2007
    • level: 11

mandaaa24 wrote:
    James is hot ..but I'm more of a Chad person lol Anyone watch the MTV Video Music Awards? Fall Out Boy won ..I forget if it was best group ..or idk but they won lol ..and Gym Class Heroes won best new artist .I think. My memory stinks lol ..I watched it an 20 minutes ago and I can't remember who won what.

Omg Its on in exactly 4minutes over Here, And I was soo looking forward to it...lol How ragin.

TreeHill_89

[195]Sep 10, 2007
    • level: 32
    laura-OTH wrote:

mandaaa24 wrote:
    James is hot ..but I'm more of a Chad person lol Anyone watch the MTV Video Music Awards? Fall Out Boy won ..I forget if it was best group ..or idk but they won lol ..and Gym Class Heroes won best new artist .I think. My memory stinks lol ..I watched it an 20 minutes ago and I can't remember who won what.

Omg Its on in exactly 4minutes over Here, And I was soo looking forward to it...lol How ragin.

Same here! i also want to see britneys performance

Misery-Business

[196]Sep 10, 2007
    • level: 12
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:

I remember that epsiode,and Chad wasn't ever good in it but it's funny with knee and what happened to it.

mandaaa24

[197]Sep 10, 2007
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    Its just started for me like 30 min. ago...but now that i know who wins..i can turn it off! haha.
    Ohcrap ..did I like ruin it for you? Damn time zones, totally forgot about that lol. Sorry bout that one, but you didn't seem too miffed, so...lol

4EVERANDALWAYS

[198]Sep 10, 2007
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    Ohcrap ..did I like ruin it for you? Damn time zones, totally forgot about that lol. Sorry bout that one, but you didn't seem too miffed, so...lol
    I didn't care either way. I was gonna find out anyways right? haha. I watched anyways. treehill_89 HELLO!!!

xd0rkette

[199]Sep 10, 2007
    • level: 15
    Adam Brody isn't "hot", but he's so cute and adorable. I LOVE him on The OC. I was just watching some season 2 episodes. I loove Seth Cohen. I'd so want a boyfriend like that. haha. David Boreanaz is gorgeous too. He's one of the few older actors I love.

When was the MTV Video Music Awards?

xd0rkette

[200]Sep 10, 2007
    • level: 15
    oh & have you guys heard about the whole thing with Vanessa Anne Hudgens (the girl from HSM)? No idea when this was, just that it happened recently. I just found out today and was a bit surprised is the word I guess. I thought Disney fired her, but apparently not.