One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Season 9 DVD

stellarchick86

[41]Feb 19, 2012
    • level: 32
    Im fairly spoiled about stuff this season, I couldnt help it, I wanted to know about Lucas' return and ended up seeing other things in the process. The only thing Im unspoiled about and want to remain that way is the VERY last scene of the show. I know what they are doing in the finale for the most part but not what was said/done in the last few scenes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Justlikeheaven_

[42]Feb 19, 2012
    • level: 33
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Im fairly spoiled about stuff this season, I couldnt help it, I wanted to know about Lucas' return and ended up seeing other things in the process. The only thing Im unspoiled about and want to remain that way is the VERY last scene of the show. I know what they are doing in the finale for the most part but not what was said/done in the last few scenes.

Yeah i am too. I read that spoiler breakdown by episodes from that link we have in the spoiler thread and that spoils a lot. Wish i didnt give into reading that, but i did ofcourse. Luckily, for me, as many spoilers i read, it never spoils enough because as much as you picture the episode to be after reading them, it never turns out that way.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.