We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Storylines you wish wouldve happened

bronbrons27

[101]Feb 13, 2012
    • level: 14
    ^^ Yeah it's next week in 9x07 that Lucas comes back, I'm so excited! I know he'll definitely have scenes with Haley and Jamie, but I'm not too sure about Nathan and Dan... especially because Nathan is supposed to still be missing at that point. But hopefully Dan is still living with Haley then so we can get an awesome Lucas/Dan scene.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[102]Feb 13, 2012
    • level: 32
    bronbrons27 wrote:
    especially because Nathan is supposed to still be missing at that point.

Yeah, thats what I was afraid of. It wouldve been better if they said Lucas couldnt come out right away and then by the time he could come back, Nathan was already free so Lucas would just be checking up on everyone. Maybe Chad didnt want to come back unless it was vital? IDK

Im going to speculate that Dan dies for Nathan and both of his sons see it, so youd think there would be scenes between the 3 of them at some point. If Dan does die but neither of them see it, so they have no scenes, then thatd be a pretty big letdown....

Justlikeheaven_

[103]Feb 14, 2012
    • level: 33
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    bronbrons27 wrote:
    especially because Nathan is supposed to still be missing at that point.

Yeah, thats what I was afraid of. It wouldve been better if they said Lucas couldnt come out right away and then by the time he could come back, Nathan was already free so Lucas would just be checking up on everyone. Maybe Chad didnt want to come back unless it was vital? IDK

Yeah, there is im sure a scene between Lucas and Dan. I am really interested on how that will go down. I would have really liked one last Lucas/Nathan scene before the show ends, but unfortunately i dont think we will be getting one. It would have been nice though since they started out the series enemies.

Princess_Pinky

[104]Feb 14, 2012
    • level: 11

Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    Yeah, there is im sure a scene between Lucas and Dan. I am really interested on how that will go down. I would have really liked one last Lucas/Nathan scene before the show ends, but unfortunately i dont think we will be getting one. It would have been nice though since they started out the series enemies.

From what I've read, I'm hugely disappointed with the way I suspect they are planning to handle Lucas's return. Specifically, only for an episode, which makes absolutely no sense. I'd like to think it'll be better than what I'm imagining, but I just don't have a lot of hope for it. Such a waste if he doesn't have a scene with Nathan.

LeytonTLA

[105]Feb 14, 2012
    • level: 16
    Princess_Pinky wrote:

Justlikeheaven_ wrote:

From what I've read, I'm hugely disappointed with the way I suspect they are planning to handle Lucas's return. Specifically, only for an episode, which makes absolutely no sense. I'd like to think it'll be better than what I'm imagining, but I just don't have a lot of hope for it. Such a waste if he doesn't have a scene with Nathan.

I completely agree, IT IS SUCH A WASTE, the show is about them TWO! Well not anymore, not for a long time but STILL ... COME ON! I hope the episode will be amazing im so excited to see him back, ^^ that picture is hilarious

New storyline... do you think eventually they will have a spin off with the tree hill kids im talking years!

Justlikeheaven_

[106]Feb 14, 2012
    ^ I know, I really wish it would have been in a later episode so he could have had a scene with Nathan. But seeing as though he is going to be in 9x07, just next wednesday, i am sure Nathan is still going to be missing.

bronbrons27

[107]Feb 14, 2012
    • level: 14
    Princess_Pinky wrote:

Justlikeheaven_ wrote:

Yeah I am pretty sure Nathan is still going to be missing in 9x07 so it seems unlikely that we'll get a Nathan/Lucas scene, which absolutely sucks. If we also don't get a Lucas/Dan scene at all, I'm going to be quite mad.

I agree with what Pinky said, I think I'm going to be a bit disappointed with Lucas's return as well. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much. I don't know if any of you guys watched Smallville, but this situation reminds me of it. A lot of fans (including me) were so excited for Lex Luthor to return in the series finale, but then Lex only ended up having two scenes in the entire episode, which was so disappointing.... And that was a two hour long episode, not even just an hour like 9x07 will be. So yeah I'm trying to not expect too much from Lucas's return... but hopefully I'll be surprised.

stellarchick86

[108]Feb 14, 2012
    Princess_Pinky wrote:

Yeah, I completely agree. Youd think there would be more. Even Rachel had like 7 eps in s7 and she wasnt really doing anything vital, meaning if Dan was out there in LA by himself, it wouldnt change the SL a bit. It was like they figured Rachel should come back and wanted Paul to come back, so they just threw them together. So it seems weird that Lucas, who was the star of the show, only got 1. I also think its a bit weird since Chad lives out in LA now so youd think traveling to the other side of the country, he'd want a few eps to make the whole thing more worth it ya know. If he still lived in NC and could just pop over any time he wanted, itd be no big deal.

And the thing is is that if this was an action packed season (taking the kidnapping SL out of it), then Id have no problem with Lucas only being there for 1 ep because they have so much else going on. But what will more than likely happen is he will only get 1 episode yet we will still get a ton of Chase and Chuck crap to fill up the rest of the season. It reminds me of the Lydia SL, which I loved, yet every other scene with that whole thing was a Miranda/Grubbs scene and it just irked me LOL.

I hope its not because Chad would only agree to one because theere was bad blood between him and Mark or him and the cast or something. The only person I could see him having bad blood with is Hilarie since she got the boot because of him but shes not coming back anyway so..

Justlikeheaven_

[109]Feb 14, 2012

bronbrons27 wrote:
    Princess_Pinky wrote:

Justlikeheaven_ wrote:

Yeah I am pretty sure Nathan is still going to be missing in 9x07 so it seems unlikely that we'll get a Nathan/Lucas scene, which absolutely sucks. If we also don't get a Lucas/Dan scene at all, I'm going to be quite mad. .
    Yeah and from what i read in the spoilers,
    ***SPOILER***

Edited on 02/14/2012 7:35pm

Princess_Pinky

[110]Feb 16, 2012
    • level: 11

Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    Yeah and from what i read in the spoilers,
    ***SPOILER***

Which kind of just makes it worse, because

***SPOILER***

Speaking of things I'd like to happen that won't:

***SPOILER***

Edited on 02/16/2012 10:36am
    Edited 2 total times.

Justlikeheaven_

[111]Feb 16, 2012

Princess_Pinky wrote:

Speaking of things I'd like to happen that won't:

***SPOILER***

Oh yeah i know. Just so we could get our fill of what Sawyer looks like. But don't think that will happen. Kinda wish it would though.

stellarchick86

[112]Feb 16, 2012
    Pinky, I completely agree with everything you said, word for word. I feel like they are taking the easy/lazy way out on a lot of things.

LeytonTLA

[113]Feb 17, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Pinky, I completely agree with everything you said, word for word. I feel like they are taking the easy/lazy way out on a lot of things.

I agree it really annoys me when they cant just do the quick phone call or fake scene so that us as viewers actually get what we want, i just cant believe chad and james wouldnt have a scene together, wouldnt they want one? argh it makes me mad at the show!

TreeHill_89

[114]Feb 17, 2012
    LeytonTLA wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:

I agree it really annoys me when they cant just do the quick phone call or fake scene so that us as viewers actually get what we want, i just cant believe chad and james wouldnt have a scene together, wouldnt they want one? argh it makes me mad at the show!

Me too, that's why I half/half about Luke's return coz even though he has all his scenes with Haley, thats the only thing I'm happy about. I mean why can't he have a scene with Brooke at least? One of the orginials seening as he can't with Nathan. Or Like you guys mentioned before why can't Lucas and Nathan have a moment where they speaking but it's through webcam or something. I mean it's not breaking the bank or anything lol. I have a feeling that Chad probably waited for a time to come back when a storyline was at it's peak, that way he could still be part of the major storyline seeings its the last season. But if there is no scenes between him and Dan then that takes the piss. One another note, I love pinky's sugesstion about the photo, that way we could be what Sawyer looks like and also Peyton! but doubt thats gonna happen

Justlikeheaven_

[115]Feb 17, 2012
    ^ I am atleast happy that he gets to have scenes with Haley though. i missed the Lucas/Haley friendship and this is a good time for him to come back to have good Lucas/Haley scenes because Haley is struggling so much with Nathan being missing and all. And Lucas can comfort her a bit.

TreeHill_89

[116]Feb 18, 2012
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    ^ I am atleast happy that he gets to have scenes with Haley though. i missed the Lucas/Haley friendship and this is a good time for him to come back to have good Lucas/Haley scenes because Haley is struggling so much with Nathan being missing and all. And Lucas can comfort her a bit.

Yeah exactly, I used to love their scenes, I'm a big laley fan as you can see by my banner lol

Justlikeheaven_

[117]Feb 18, 2012
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:

Yeah exactly, I used to love their scenes, I'm a big laley fan as you can see by my banner lol

haha yeah. I'm really looking forward to Wednesday. One last time to see Laley together.

LeytonTLA

[118]Feb 19, 2012
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:

haha yeah. I'm really looking forward to Wednesday. One last time to see Laley together.

aww i think im gonna cry! The last time Laley will be on our screens ... (unless we re watch but you know what i mean!)

Justlikeheaven_

[119]Feb 19, 2012
    LeytonTLA wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    TreeHill_89 wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:

aww i think im gonna cry! The last time Laley will be on our screens ... (unless we re watch but you know what i mean!)

You know how sentimental i have been getting this past month??? lol. I have been having one tree hill on my screen like every single day since season 9 started. My season boxsets seem to be always out. I am going to probably cry so bad when i watch the series finale.

LeytonTLA

[120]Feb 19, 2012
    You know how sentimental i have been getting this past month??? lol. I have been having one tree hill on my screen like every single day since season 9 started. My season boxsets seem to be always out. I am going to probably cry so bad when i watch the series finale. [/QUOTE]

im trying so hard not to watch so i dont have to skip between seasons as soon as i watch the finale i will be re watching!!