One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

The Brucas Lovers Society

Has BL Faded Away?

  • Avatar of chosenchic

    chosenchic

    [82]Feb 9, 2008
    • member since: 01/29/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,866

    Oh my freaking God, there is FINALLY a Brucas Lovers Thread! I was just talking about this on the Degrassi forums not too long ago and I didn't wanna make one myself because I'm a newbie still but thank you degrassi_lover -- you're seriously my hero right now lol.

    Okay onto the whole intro thing:

    1- Name or nickname that you like others call you

    Danielle but most people call me Dani or DeeDee

    2- Favourite Brucas scene

    All scenes where their happy lol. All the ones you guys mentioned plus all the scenes in 318. Pure couple bliss

    3- Favourite Brucas quote

    Lucas: "I promised myself the next time I have sex, I would be in love. (Brooke pulls back and looks slightly distraught). It's a good thing I'm in love then" -- *sighs* God I miss them

    4- Age

    18 and a half (yes I'm extra like that lol)

    5- Worst Brucas moments

    Them breaking up in 401.

    6- Define Brucas in 3 words

    Fun

    Happiness

    Love

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xxcrashintomexx

    xxcrashintomexx

    [83]Feb 9, 2008
    • member since: 02/11/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 219

    yay, i am so excitedc for a BL lovers thread! i love my BL so so much!

    1- Name or nickname that you like others call you.

    Katie

    2- Favourite Brucas scene.

    309 hands down! best scene ever!

    3- Favourite Brucas quote.

    I'm the guy for you brooke davis, you'll see..i love you too pretty girl..people who are meant to be always find their way in the end..

    4- Age.

    22

    5- Worst Brucas moments

    their break-up

    6- Define Brucas in 3 words

    love

    fun

    caring

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of huh920

    huh920

    [84]Feb 9, 2008
    • member since: 11/26/07
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 5,169
    Any Brucas lovers on?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Firetears

    Firetears

    [85]Feb 9, 2008
    • member since: 06/26/04
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 9,384
    I'm here... about 2 hours later.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xxcrashintomexx

    xxcrashintomexx

    [86]Feb 9, 2008
    • member since: 02/11/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 219
    i'm on..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ep301

    ep301

    [87]Feb 9, 2008
    • member since: 02/27/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,364

    i want to make a video of some funny BL scenes but i'm having a hard time thinking of them. i know there are some, but i'm drawing a blank right now.

    ideas?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lcusoccer22

    lcusoccer22

    [88]Feb 9, 2008
    • member since: 05/08/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 451
    well i can only think of one at the moment.
    when deb found them buying whip cream and condoms.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NaleyForeverOTH

    NaleyForeverOTH

    [90]Feb 10, 2008
    • member since: 05/13/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 3,737
    Morning people! Anyone here to talk about Brucas?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of huh920

    huh920

    [91]Feb 10, 2008
    • member since: 11/26/07
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 5,169
    NaleyForeverOTH wrote:
    Morning people! Anyone here to talk about Brucas?
    You still on? Man you come on early!
    Edited on 02/10/2008 9:08am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Firetears

    Firetears

    [92]Feb 10, 2008
    • member since: 06/26/04
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 9,384
    huh920 wrote:
    NaleyForeverOTH wrote:
    Morning people! Anyone here to talk about Brucas?
    You still on? Man you come on early!


    Good one to talk, Ms. 11:08 in the AM.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of chosenchic

    chosenchic

    [93]Feb 10, 2008
    • member since: 01/29/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,866

    I'm on now. Anyways what do poeple think of Brucas' prospects for season 5? So far, it's been a pretty Leyton heavy season and I don't see a reconciliation between Brooke and Lucas anytime soon.

    With that being said, you think we're going to get any more bones thrown at us after that *ahem* lackluster kiss we got in 505?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of huh920

    huh920

    [94]Feb 10, 2008
    • member since: 11/26/07
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 5,169
    Firetears wrote:
    huh920 wrote:
    NaleyForeverOTH wrote:
    Morning people! Anyone here to talk about Brucas?
    You still on? Man you come on early!
    Good one to talk, Ms. 11:08 in the AM.
    Hey it was 12:08 pm.
    Edited on 02/10/2008 9:51am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of huh920

    huh920

    [95]Feb 10, 2008
    • member since: 11/26/07
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 5,169
    chosenchic wrote:

    I'm on now. Anyways what do poeple think of Brucas' prospects for season 5? So far, it's been a pretty Leyton heavy season and I don't see a reconciliation between Brooke and Lucas anytime soon.

    With that being said, you think we're going to get any more bones thrown at us after that *ahem* lackluster kiss we got in 505?


    Well I hope we get more bones but it does seem like it is all Leyton this season. We might get a lot more of their friendship but I will take that. Brucas in any form is good.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of chosenchic

    chosenchic

    [96]Feb 10, 2008
    • member since: 01/29/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,866
    huh920 wrote:
    chosenchic wrote:

    I'm on now. Anyways what do poeple think of Brucas' prospects for season 5? So far, it's been a pretty Leyton heavy season and I don't see a reconciliation between Brooke and Lucas anytime soon.

    With that being said, you think we're going to get any more bones thrown at us after that *ahem* lackluster kiss we got in 505?

    Well I hope we get more bones but it does seem like it is all Leyton this season. We might get a lot more of their friendship but I will take that. Brucas in any form is good.

    Yeah I love Brucas friendship. Season 2 was awesome for that (but Lucas pining and acting jealous of Felix was even better lol).

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Firetears

    Firetears

    [97]Feb 10, 2008
    • member since: 06/26/04
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 9,384
    huh920 wrote:
    Firetears wrote:
    huh920 wrote:
    NaleyForeverOTH wrote:
    Morning people! Anyone here to talk about Brucas?
    You still on? Man you come on early!
    Good one to talk, Ms. 11:08 in the AM.
    Hey it was 12:08 pm.


    Oh, well we must live in different time zones because it's not even 12:08 PM for me yet.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of huh920

    huh920

    [98]Feb 10, 2008
    • member since: 11/26/07
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 5,169
    chosenchic wrote:
    huh920 wrote:
    chosenchic wrote:

    I'm on now. Anyways what do poeple think of Brucas' prospects for season 5? So far, it's been a pretty Leyton heavy season and I don't see a reconciliation between Brooke and Lucas anytime soon.

    With that being said, you think we're going to get any more bones thrown at us after that *ahem* lackluster kiss we got in 505?

    Well I hope we get more bones but it does seem like it is all Leyton this season. We might get a lot more of their friendship but I will take that. Brucas in any form is good.

    Yeah I love Brucas friendship. Season 2 was awesome for that (but Lucas pining and acting jealous of Felix was even better lol).


    Yeah finally Lucas was the one wanting what he couldnt have. Sometimes I really dont like Lucas though.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of chosenchic

    chosenchic

    [99]Feb 10, 2008
    • member since: 01/29/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,866
    huh920 wrote:
    chosenchic wrote:
    huh920 wrote:
    chosenchic wrote:

    I'm on now. Anyways what do poeple think of Brucas' prospects for season 5? So far, it's been a pretty Leyton heavy season and I don't see a reconciliation between Brooke and Lucas anytime soon.

    With that being said, you think we're going to get any more bones thrown at us after that *ahem* lackluster kiss we got in 505?

    Well I hope we get more bones but it does seem like it is all Leyton this season. We might get a lot more of their friendship but I will take that. Brucas in any form is good.

    Yeah I love Brucas friendship. Season 2 was awesome for that (but Lucas pining and acting jealous of Felix was even better lol).

    Yeah finally Lucas was the one wanting what he couldnt have. Sometimes I really dont like Lucas though.

    Ugh tell me about it. Especially in this season where he's acting like such a big baby. I feel so bad for Peyton and honestly, if I didn't love Brucas so much, I probably wouldn't ship anyone in the show (well maybe except Naley lol).

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of chosenchic

    chosenchic

    [100]Feb 10, 2008
    • member since: 01/29/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,866

    Oh here's a question I want to throw out there to keep the conversation going, why Brucas? Like why not Leyton (who are supposedly meant to be) or Naley (the most obvious endgame couple)?

    For me, I think it's because the first episodes of One Tree Hill I actually really remember watching had Brucas as the feature couple (sometime in season one) and I loved the way Brooke was slowly opening herself up to Lucas and putting herself out there not just physically, but emotionally as well. On sceen, they just sparkle.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.