We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

The Brucas Lovers Society

Has BL Faded Away?

pipolipa

[141]Feb 10, 2008
    • level: 15

In the beginning I really hated Leyton, don't support any moments between the two, But with time and especially in season 4 I started to accept them, principle because Brooke was ok. So in this moment I can support their scene and their relationship. But off course Brucas was and will be always the number one.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

huh920

[142]Feb 10, 2008
    • level: 21
    pipolipa wrote:

In the beginning I really hated Leyton, don't support any moments between the two, But with time and especially in season 4 I started to accept them, principle because Brooke was ok. So in this moment I can support their scene and their relationship. But off course Brucas was and will be always the number one.

Yeah now I have accepted their relationship. I just dont like how they have to hurt people on there way of being together. If they want to be together then be together already but stopping the cheating nonsense.

pipolipa

[143]Feb 10, 2008
    huh920 wrote:
    Yeah now I have accepted their relationship. I just dont like how they have to hurt people on there way of being together. If they want to be together then be together already but stopping the cheating nonsense.

I guess we agree on that. Lucas never decided her mind, and with his indecision's, and hurt's feelings he hurt other people. First was Brooke and now it's Lindsey. He have to decide and stop doing this, because like Brooke said they were not in the high school and love triangles is so high school loool.

And the betray was the biggest reason for me to hated Leyton.

huh920

[144]Feb 10, 2008
    pipolipa wrote:
    huh920 wrote:

I guess we agree on that. Lucas never decided her mind, and with his indecision's, and hurt's feelings he hurt other people. First was Brooke and now it's Lindsey. He have to decide and stop doing this, because like Brooke said they were not in the high school and love triangles is so high school loool.

And the betray was the biggest reason for me to hated Leyton.

I know Lucas needs to make up his mind already! Him cheating with Peyton turned me off to Leyton to so much. I was just rewatching season 1 and I was kepr thinking that what they did to Brooke was just Horrible!

ep301

[145]Feb 10, 2008
    • level: 14

someone once came up with an certain ending for oth. i think it was on othforums.com and they said they hope mark created an ending of LP, BUT then had brooke say something like "people who aren't meant to be together always find their way in the end" and have her smile and walk out of a red door, and just have lucas looking after her, confused...

*cue fade out*

i could settle for that. if he's dead set on LP together. it would be like the LoVe ending on Veronica Mars.

Edited on 02/10/2008 2:23pm
    Edited 2 total times.

huh920

[146]Feb 10, 2008
    ep301 wrote:

someone once came up with an certain ending for oth. i think it was on othforums.com and they said they hope mark created an ending of LP, BUT then had brooke say something like "people who aren't meant to be together always find their way in the end" and have her smile and walk out of a red door, and just have lucas looking after her, confused...

*cue fade out*

i could settle for that. if he's dead set on LP together. it would be like the LoVe ending on Veronica Mars.

Nobody would expect that! Leyton fans wouldnt like it either but it would be interesting.

pipolipa

[147]Feb 10, 2008
    I don't know how Oth is gonna end, but the most probably end is Leyton together and Brooke happy with other person .

huh920

[148]Feb 10, 2008
    pipolipa wrote:
    I don't know how Oth is gonna end, but the most probably end is Leyton together and Brooke happy with other person .

Yep most likely. I dont mind as long as Brooke has a good guy and he isnt boring like Chase.

pipolipa

[149]Feb 10, 2008

It would be interesting if jake came back, and maybe end with Brooke, he is a really good guy. But I don't think this is possible too.

But I like Chase, he is a good guy, I understand when you said he is boring, but he really loved Brooke is not what she wanted and need in that time. And I liked their relationship. I prefer Chase over Owen.

huh920

[150]Feb 10, 2008
    pipolipa wrote:

It would be interesting if jake came back, and maybe end with Brooke, he is a really good guy. But I don't think this is possible too.

But I like Chase, he is a good guy, I understand when you said he is boring, but he really loved Brooke is not what she wanted and need in that time. And I liked their relationship. I prefer Chase over Owen.

Yeah I am not too sure about Owen yet. Dont know if I like him or what but he seems ok. Jake was really good but LP fans dont want him to come back cause they think he will mess up Leyton. I dont think he will if he did come back it has been 4 years just because Leyton couldnt get over their Hs feelings doesnt mean everyone is like that.

ep301

[151]Feb 10, 2008

huh920 wrote:
    pipolipa wrote:
    Yep most likely. I dont mind as long as Brooke has a good guy and he isnt boring like Chase.

yeah see, not me. i didn't like chase at all because i felt that he was only there to give brooke someone else to be with while LP were together. i would take brooke and chris keller over brooke and some new character.

like owen? um ew? what is with the super mario brothers mustache he's got going on? seriously! and he has a thick neck. i hate that. i don't view him as brooke's type AT ALL. it would be like Nick all over again.

and chase was a snnnoooooozzzzeee fest. and he was a hypocrite who dumped her before right before prom.

or brooke and jake. i love jake and i love brooke. put them together and its awesome! but a bit too incestual again.

Edited on 02/10/2008 2:43pm

huh920

[152]Feb 10, 2008
    ep301 wrote:

huh920 wrote:
    pipolipa wrote:

yeah see, not me. i didn't like chase at all because i felt that he was only there to give brooke someone else to be with while LP were together. i would take brooke and chris keller over brooke and some new character.

like owen? um ew? what is with the super mario brothers mustache he's got going on? seriously! and he has a thick neck. i hate that. i don't view him as brooke's type AT ALL. it would be like Nick all over again.

and chase was a snnnoooooozzzzeee fest. and he was a hypocrite would dumped her before prom.

or brooke and jake. i love jake and i love brooke. put them together and its awesome! but a bit too incestual again.

Thick neck!!! Mario Moustache! A lot of people thinks he is hot but I get what you mean. Brooke needs someone like Jake!

pipolipa

[153]Feb 10, 2008
    Owen is the kind of guy Brooke will date in the high school, I guess now she need someone like Jake or in some aspects like Lucas. That love her and support her career, be kind and a adorable guy. And I don't think this guy is Owen.

huh920

[154]Feb 10, 2008
    pipolipa wrote:
    Owen is the kind of guy Brooke will date in the high school, I guess now she need someone like Jake or in some aspects like Lucas. That love her and support her career, be kind and a adorable guy. And I don't think this guy is Owen.
    Yeah I know what you mean. He seems more like the player kind of guy. He works in a bar. He probably would be the type of guy that has a lot of Girlfriends and be afraid to commit.

pipolipa

[155]Feb 10, 2008

huh920 wrote:
    pipolipa wrote:
    Yeah I know what you mean. He seems more like the player kind of guy. He works in a bar. He probably would be the type of guy that has a lot of Girlfriends and be afraid to commit.

My opinion about Owen is that he is the conqueror guy, I'm the man of the bar, if you understand what I mean. He is hot, but he's don't have what Brooke need, love, support, stability, compromise and someone she really trust and give her heart. And for what I see of Owen he's not that guy.

huh920

[156]Feb 10, 2008
    pipolipa wrote:

huh920 wrote:
    pipolipa wrote:

My opinion about Owen is that he is the conqueror guy, I'm the man of the bar, if you understand what I mean. He is hot, but he's don't have what Brooke need, love, support, stability, compromise and someone she really trust and give her heart. And for what I see of Owen he's not that guy.

Yeah but Brooke will hav fun with him. The writers seem to have a problem making the right guy for Brooke. I imagine when the show ends they will have the perfect guy for her. If not Lucas, Some fans want to see her with Mouth I know I dont.

pipolipa

[157]Feb 10, 2008

I don't like Brooke with Mouth, they are good like friends not like a couple, at least the way I see. Yap Brooke may be have fun with Owen and maybe have some great moments with him, but I don't see future in their relationship.

For me is: 1- Lucas off course; 2- Jake if he return; 3-Knew one really good; 4- Chase; 5- Owen; 6- Mouth.

huh920

[158]Feb 10, 2008
    pipolipa wrote:

I don't like Brooke with Mouth, they are good like friends not like a couple, at least the way I see. Yap Brooke may be have fun with Owen and maybe have some great moments with him, but I don't see future in their relationship.

For me is: 1- Lucas off course; 2- Jake if he return; 3-Knew one really good; 4- Chase; 5- Owen; 6- Mouth.

Yeah mine is the same but maybe before Jake will be the new person then Jake. Mouth and Brooke should just stay friends. I never saw the appeal of them as a couple. It would be weird to me.

ep301

[159]Feb 10, 2008

NOT BROUTH! ANYTHING BUT BROUTH!

i view mouth as a little brother type. if that were to happen, i think that would be the lamest thing ever,

IF Brooke were to have a new love interest other than lucas, i think the only way the BL fans would warm up to it, is if he wasn't introduced onto the show as a "love interest."

he would have to come onto the show as like, a friend of nathan's or lindsay's or someone who developed a storyline and a likability as a single character BEFORE hooking up with brooke.

since we're sort of on the topic of Jake-let's use him as an example.

jake was on the show as a secondary character. lucas' one friend on the team. a nice guy with a little girl to take care of.

he was liked before by the fans. he wasn't tossed into the mix as a lucas replacement for peyton, which is why a lot of people warmed up quickly to JP. we wanted both jake and peyton to be happy.

owen, besides not really being brooke's ideal match, was brought into the mix all wrong. i'd even ship BRIS! i love chris. i think he's hilarious! and he has a fanbase on the show of both BL/LP/NH because of his humor and softer side.

god if only i was a writter.

owen seems like another Felix.

Edited on 02/10/2008 3:16pm
    Edited 3 total times.

pipolipa

[160]Feb 10, 2008

Me too. I can't see more then friendship between Mouth and Brooke. Mouth is a good guy, but just like Owen I don't think he's the one. Mouth and Brooke work so well us friends, they were good like they are now, really good friends.

By the way what do you think about Brathan if Haley didn't exist???