One Tree Hill Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

What Would You Like To See Them In Next?

ILUVSCOFIELD

[1]May 25, 2012
    • level: 9

Hello eveyone. In an effort to keep this forum board alive, I was just wondering what you all would like to see our fave OTH actors in next. I haven't really heard too much about anything new, except for Robert's new show, and I think I read somewhere that Austin and Sophia each might be in pilots, but I'm not sure. Should they do movies, music, or behind the scenes stuff? I'm just curious. This might seem kind of random, but with the new Batman movie coming out, there are rumors that this will be the last one, or at least under this current director. But if there were to be another Batman movie later, and Christian Bale isn't in it, do you think James could pull off being Batman? I'm not solely basing this on him dressing up as Batman on the show. To me, he seems kind of serious and mysterious (sorry for the rhyming) like Bruce/Batman issupposed to be, he's crazy attractive, and it would be really different from OTH. Does he translate wellto the big screen? I know it's difficult for someactors who mainly do tv to transition to movies, and the only movie I know he's done is S. Darko (which I've never seen. Is it any good?). If he stuck to tv, for some reason I picture him in a cop drama. He'd make a sexy police officer. Maybe if he were on CSI: NY or Miami I'd start watching again. I don't know, it's just a thought. What do you all think?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[2]May 26, 2012
    • level: 32

Sophias show "Partners" on CBS also got picked up, as far as I know. I dont know much more info than that. I have no clue about the rest of them, just Sophia, since she was my favorite. Id love to see Paul and Joy in something else again though

Re: James. I think he could pull it off, for sure. The only thing Id worry about is the age because it SEEMS like there is a fairly large age gap between Christian Bale/George Clooney/Val Kilmer (whoever else played Batman in the past) and James. Theyd prob. look for someone in their 30s/40s. But other than that, itd be great to see and I wish him success. A cop show would be pretty awesome!! It worked for Ben McKenzie as a nice transistion from his teen show days but then again, he was also 27 when The OC started (or something like that), not 18 hehe

Edited on 05/26/2012 5:25pm

TreeHill_89

[3]May 27, 2012
    • level: 32
    I would to see Hilaire, joy and James doing movies. As we have seen Chad and Sophia have roles in the big screen. I know Joy was in Bring it on but it would be nice to see her in a recent film. I can so imagine James playing Batman he fits the bill and we all know he would look hot in the outfit lol, like Stellar said he might be young to play Batman unless they do scenes when he was younger or something.

Jellyman32000

[4]Dec 20, 2012
    • level: 11

I Know Lisa Goldstein has a new Low-Budget Film coming up called Don't Know Yet which i hear it's Really Good, Lisa has Kept a Low Profie ever since One Tree Hill Wrapped Production Last Year and since Don't Know Yet Finished Filming She's been Extra Quiet.

Justlikeheaven_

[5]Dec 30, 2012
    • level: 33
    I heard that Joy is appearing in the show called "Men at Work". Not sure though if its just a one episode thing or long term. I think its good that she is appearing in something....though I don't think I will ever be able to get passed her being "Haley" She will always be Haley to me haha!

charmed_ncis

[6]Feb 8, 2013
    • level: 4

James - TV show, maybe cop. I'd like to see something other than a cop though. So many out there right now. I am curious how he would be in a sit com. I think he could be really good.

Joy - I would like to hear more music. I love her songs. I enjoy her acting, but really enjoy listening to her music.

Sophia - I could see comedy or drama. I think she could handle big screen. She wasn't one of my favorites so not sure where she would be best

Chad - I think he could do romantic movies, but I am not sure he wants to get type casted. I saw part of the movie where he played a young solider and he was pretty good. Not stellar, but something different from what I was used to.

Hilarie - USA needs to bring her back to White Collar. I loved her character Sara. I think she could do more, but I enjoyed watching her play that role so much.