One Tree Hill

I Can't See You But I Know You're There

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Sep 21, 2010 on The CW

• Clay and Quinn finally make it to the hospital.

This was a pretty good episode. I was so glad when Quinn woke up, but I was hoping they would both wake up. And I still want to know where in the world Katie is.I loved that Jamie gave Quinn the star to help her get better. Having her dig up that box on the beach so was so sweet. It took a long time for Nathan to show up, but I guess we had to assume he was already in Charlotte so it took time to get back. I also really liked that this episode started with another "Dear Lucas" letter from Haley. Love triangles are so season 1. It was an important part of getting Lucas, Peyton, and Brooke to where they needed to be and where they are now, but with Chase, Mia, and Alex it is unnecessary and annoying. I don't really care who Chase is with just as long as we don't have to deal with the drama of a pointless love triangle. My favorite part of the episode was the scene with Jamie, Chase, Mia, and Julian. It was witty and cute and just great acting.
  • Nothing really happened, I think it would've been better if Quinn and Clay weren't having this 'dream'.

So last week was a fluke. The premier was really good but this was just painful to watch at times. I think the episode would've been much better if we didn't see Quinn and Clay in their out of body experience. Seeing them talking just takes away any impact in my opinion.

I mean if you think about it nothing happened. Everything we learned last week was still the same here and despite being a little sad seeing Haley, Quinn and Nathan upset it was quite boring. There were no developments with the Brooke storyline or anything for that matter. It almost feels like the writers are dragging the shooting storyline on.

We're on episode 3 and no real development is coming from it. We know Clay and Quinn will be fine so why drag this out? And don't get me started on the uselessness of Mouth, Milly, Alex, Chase and Mia.

I'm sorry but this episode was nothing compared to the premier, my expectations have gone way down, again!

The "out of body" experiences by Clay and Quinn are out of this world horrible, that is all I have to say about that. They need to end this right now. Kill one of them, kill both of them, it does not matter to me, but this fantasy world needs to stop.

The only scenes I really enjoyed were the ones with Jamie and Julian. Those two have great chemistry together and this is the light-hearted stuff this show was built on. It was not built on Enron-like scandals or movie premieres, it was built on interesting characters having fun exploring the little things in life.
  • Quin and Clay discovered that they've been shot, Jamie chooses to hang out with someone for the day so he stays occupied while Haley is at the hospital, Nathan finally comes home, Brooke is a complete mess about her legal troubles with her company amazing

okay well at least Mouth was in this episode i don't remember him being in last week's episode but I have a feeling he was?... Millie is annoying the hell outta me seriously Mark Shawrn has turned her into a freaken robot... no joke.. she just ugh.... Julian is soo good with Jamie it's really cute I loved that seen with the baseball haha that was great his smile it sooo awesome i love seeing that ... lol =) great episode i loved the way Jamie figured everything out he's such a smart kid and i loved how he ran into aunt brooke's arms in the hospital... that was great... Mia and Chase just blah.. boring... I loved how Haley asked Quin to be the god mother of the baby that's gonna be amazing!! =) anyways great episode guys.. couldve been a little bit better but great episode tonight =)
  • Clay and Quinn discover they've been shot, and as they fight to live, Nathan and Haley struggle with the situation. Meanwhile, Julian tries to preoccupy Jamie, and Brooke's legal troubles mount.

That was awsome... the best episode since the third season episode 16 "With Tired Eyes, Tired Minds, Tired Souls, We Slept " (the one with the school attack).

I think the filming was really amazing...what I love most about this episode was the Quinn and Clay in between situation... it was really well done, better than the one with Keith and Lucas in season four...
    What I like about it is that they were trying to understand where they are and what they have to do. When Clay lets Quinn go back to the real world it was really optimistic : it was just like he needs more time to wake up from his coma. I think it was well done because we, viewers, know from the beginning that they won't kill a new character. But I hope this coma storyline won't last too long because it could become boring!
    I like Jamie's scene : he so funny and he understand that something wrong with his aunt Quinn!
    The clothes over bros' trial storyline is bringing a new energy to the show.

I was upset by Mouth and Millie's scene because it didn't bring anything...but they are talking so maybe there is something coming up!

The love triangle was nice because a teen show without a love triangle is not a teen show!