One Tree Hill

I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy and All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 12, 2006 on The CW

• KS and Jake

Lucas struggles to play after losing Keith. Nathan and Haley plan their wedding. Peyton makes a decision about her love life. Brooke exposes a secret about Rachel. And Deb comes back.

First, I'm glad Deb is finally back. Second, while I can't blame Brooke for wanting revenge on Rachel for all the crap she has done, blowing up that picture of her was just mean. And I feel really bad for Mouth. Rachel doesn't deserve him. It was a great plot twist to have the girl Cooper was telling Nathan and Haley about be Rachel. Third, I did not see Peyton's choice coming. When I watch the dvd I see that BG is credited, but I don't remember if he was when it first aired or not, but either way it completely took me by surprise when walked through the airport and we saw Jake!! It was great surprise though. I was really happy to see him.

I love the black jersey's with the KS for Keith. It's a nice touch. I feel bad for Lucas when he goes out on the court and all he can think about is that the last time he was there his mom and Keith were there together. It was great of Nathan to support is brother by forfeiting the game. And I'm glad Lucas finally told Whitey, Nathan, and Karen the truth about his HCM. I love seeing Nathan so supportive of his brother. It's sweet.

Nathan was amazing with the minister after they took the compatibility test. I am so happy they are having a big wedding. And Haley's idea to not have sex until they get married again was great. It will make for some very funny moments before then.

Whitey telling the story about how he got his nickname was both sweet and funny. And I loved Larry telling Brooke that she needs a new 'hot dad fantasy.' So funny!!