One Tree Hill

I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy and All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 12, 2006 on The CW

• Brilliant episode! Loved the last scenes.

For an episode with a silly title like this one, it was mostly emotional and very well done.

Lucas not being able to play due to his grief was so sad, and him revealing to everyone that he has HCM was more so. When he told Nathan and Whitey it was hard enough but a wonderful scene arrived when he broke down and told Karen, and she hugged him. It was so emotional because Karen has been so bitter and grief stricken but she finally put that to one side to help Lucas. Both Whitey and Deb's attempts at getting through to Karen were intense but I'm glad she's now asking for help.

Haley and Nathan were funny in that they failed the marriage quiz, but as always they pull through and are gonna have their big day. Peyton spent the episode deciding whether she was going to pursue a relationship with Pete or not. But after a touching heart to heart with her dad she goes to see Jake and Jenny instead. A brilliant surprise ending to the episode. I love those two together and this Fall Out Boy thing was really silly.

The whole fat Rachel storyline was a little OTT for my liking BUT the payoff reveal that she is the '26 year old model' who's sleeping with Uncle Cooper was a great one. And there will be drama with her and Mouth too.

Surprisingly emotional and strong episode.

10/10