One Tree Hill

Last Known Surroundings

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Feb 22, 2012 on The CW

• So the cops were in on it.

So the cops were in on it.

And those who weren't, weren't doing jack to find Nathan.

As Haley noted, they were sitting around watching TV and laughing.

This story arc is more like real life than most mainstream "sheeple" realize.

Despite its soap opera roots, OTH was an amazingly perceptive TV series at times.
  • Lucas returns!

Well, i am going to start out by saying what a great episode this was.

Now, I was a bit disappointed with lucas' return, but i have to take what i can get! and be happy with it. Chad could have chosen not to come back for an episode, but he didnt. I am happy we atleast got in a few last Lucas/Haley scenes in before the series ends in a few weeks. Haley asks Lucas to take Jamie and Lydia away from this whole fiasco and i think that will be best. BUT now that thee kids wont be there for awhile, i have a feeling that Haleys emotion and fear of losing Nathan is going to escalate because she wont feel obligated to hide how bad it is in front of jamie. Poor Haley!!

Ok, now the nathan scenes were pretty good!! Even though he was still tied to a chair, there was something different. Maybe it was the fact that Haley was threatened so nathan threatened Dimitri. Being a Naley fan and all, i love that kind of stuff....lol!! So, in this episode Nathan made an escape attempt and for a second there during the episode i thought that he was going to be successful because of that cop, but then we found out that he was working with them....how awful! Totally was NOT expecting that!!!!!!

Now Brooke and Xavier thing, i admit, i am not paying much attention to it. I almost wish they never brought the storyline up again, but oh well. It might turn out to be better than i think.

Anyway, great episode overall!!!!! 6 more episodes to go :(

• answer to thefanof's review!!!

I've been watching OTH ever since the first episodes & never missed none first of all!!!!

Clearly, I must admit my interest got deluded over the years & I'm quite mixed about this season. Some episodes are great, others are quite boring. The show's coming to an end & even though I'll chersih it always it might be best to stop now. However, this week's stories were quite alright IMO even though I also guessed about the cop's intentions. Brooke's storyline wasn't thrilling cuz it brings us a long way back but at the same time, it shows she has grown but is still under the influence of her attack. Now about Lucas which is the main object of my reply!

I must say I NEVER liked Lucas cuz he's & has always been the most boring character in the show while I love Nathan & Brooke & have always loved them!!! That being said, the comment "He could have done more given all this show did for him." is quite offensive to Chad Michael Murray, need I remind you sir (or Miss) that shows are scripted and actors play the part they are offered!!! Thus an actor shouldn't be held accountable for something he has to do: indeed, the part was weak, but in no way was it the actor's choice, he played what he was asked to play, nothing else. I can't believe I just wrote to defend CMM....

I also wish they put an end to Clay's therapy real soon makes me wanna sleep everytime :(

Last but not least, I really wish & pray that they will bring back the evil quuen bitch Rachel cuz she has been me 3rd favorite character on the show ever, read me pls producers!!!!

Of course I know the show is over & episodes have already been shot but one can always dream, can't he???
  • Last Known Surroundings: The Plot Thickens!

Wow, this episode was amazing!

The Chris Keller stuff as usual made me laugh, but for the most part this episode was extremely serious!

I liked how Dan has been covertly searching 4 Nathan I really hope he is found soon, again I am loving Dan's relationship/partnership with Julian so great.

Brooke's storyline this week was really strong it was nice to see flashbacks incorporated it was a good refresher for people who didn't really understand what Xavier did, but as usual I don't think Brooke is off the hook with him that easily.

I loved Lucas's return but I so wish that it had been longer and that it wasn't just at the airport, it seemed so tiny for a actor and character that had been and still is such a HUGE part of the show. Hopefully Lucas will return in a much bigger capacity during the last few episodes.

Clay's therapy session through out the episode were really great its so cool to see more of his back story and getting into how he is the way he is.

They have to find Nathan, I'm not sure how much more me or us as a fan-base can take with this kidnapped/missing plot, the ending completely took me by surprise.

All in all this was a really great and harrowing episode of this show, I cannot wait for next week!

• Last Known Surroundings

I could tell from a mile away what the cop was going to do, but at least we get this storyline which is oddly intriguing continuing for one more week. Will Nathan die or will Dan die trying to save him? We shall see, but my guess is one of those two happening.

Didn't really care much for Brooke's storyline. And Lucas' return was fairly uneventful. He could have done more given all this show did for him.
  • Welcome Home Lucas Scott

Only 6 more to go!! :(

Having Lucas back made me realize just how much I missed him and missed his friendship with Haley and his role as Uncle Lucas!! I want to believe that Nathan will be okay and that he is going to come home, but hearing Lucas say just helped so much!!

Nathan is such a bad ass!! I knew he wouldn't just sit around and take this crap!! But that cop, wow!! What else should we expect in Tree Hill! These cops are not the greatest!! Just ask Brooke ("To protect and serve my ass" - 6x13 when she is looking for Sam)!!

I love that Julian was so protective of Brooke and didn't want her to go see Xavier. I don't blame him, but if she want to go that' her deal. I don't get how he wasn't convicted of Quentin's murder! I know his wallet being found in his house could be circumstantial, but what about the gun? Did Xavier get rid of it and they never found it? I am with Brooke, he is not sorry. And I WILL NOT forgive him!! I can't believe they let him out. What is with the parole boards in Tree Hill!!?? First they let Dan out and now this guy!!

I kind of liked seeing Dan and Julian work together. I'm glad Dan is doing everything he can to find Nathan.

It's getting kind of boring watching Clay sit there with the shrink. I wish they would just tell us what is up with Clay.

I love Chris Keller, but I wasn't feeling him in this episode!! Or rather that one scene. It was kind of funny, but just annoying. And I sort of hope that phone call means Chase is leaving. I'm kind of sick of him. But with that welt on Chuck and that look on Chase's face I'm guessing he is not going anywhere. It seems as if we will be seeing Chase in the cop car soon and most likely it will have something to do with Chuck and his dad.

Next week..... WOW!!! I want so bad to believe that Nathan is okay and so is everyone else. I want so bad to believe that when they pull back that sheet Haley see's a stranger and is just sobbing with relief!!