One Tree Hill

Locked Hearts and Hand Grenades

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 09, 2005 on The CW

• Boy draft.

I liked the boy draft idea and it concluded in an entertaining way!

Brooke ended up with Chris Kellar. She really should just admit that she wants to be with Lucas instead of playing these games. Although I do enjoy her feud with Rachel! Peyton and Haley spend the episode arguing until Peyton warms up a bit when Haley starts fighting for Nathan. I've liked this rift but want the friendship back now please!

Lucas really should stop with hurting himself worth basketball, he's obviously gonna stop taking the pills. Nathan and Haley are talking which is an improvement. The Dan/Deb feud is still hilarious, and I quite like Karen running for mayor.

Now for the dates.

9/10
  • Fantasy Boy Draft

Practice has officially started and after the events at Midnight Madness Whitey doesn't take it easy on the guys. Lucas is struggling because the HCM medication is slowing him down. Haley wants him to tell Whitey because she is worried about something happening to him during a game or practice, but Lucas doesn't want to because he thinks he won't be able to play.

The cheerleaders are fighting over the same guys so Brooke decides to hold a Fantasy Boy Draft. This is fun, but also probably a good idea since girl code clearly doesn't work with these girls. When they make their choices everybody gets who they want except Brooke who got screwed over by Rachel.

Elsewhere Dan and Karen battle out in the mayoral election.
  • this was a good ep

in this ep of the show one tree hill brooke decides to have a fantasy boy draft there the cheerleaders decide to argue over the same boys haley and peyton are aruging over nathan and dan and karen are competting against each other lucas is having a bad time at basketball lucas seems to be doing really bad and they end up losing this was a good ep ithought and it was very interesting and that is why i gave the ep a 9 instead of anyting lower and i thought the third season of one tree hill seems to be going right on track
  • Season 3, Episode 6.

Brooke makes a "Fantasy Boy Draft," after all of the cheerleaders are fighting over the same guys. Haley and Peyton continue to argue over Nathan. Dan butts heads with Karen because the election is drawing nearer. Lucas is trying to keep up with the fast pace of basketball. I like that Nathan and Haley are talking, even if it is about Chris. I noticed that Brooke's hair is back to how it used to be. I believe this was the first episode I've ever seen. Maybe it was Episode 3.07. Rachel: Oh, I guess that's a thank you in Brooke World.
    Brooke: You're right, it is my world.
    LMAO good episode! :)
  • Boy Draft

Brooke starts a Fantasy Boy Draft for the cheerleaders to try and get them to get along. Lucas' HCM affects his athletic ability. Haley wants him to tell Whitey, but Lucas doesn't want to. Haley continues to work with Chris. Mouth wants to be picked for the boy draft. Rachel says she is picking Chris. She then switches places with Bevin and picks Lucas while Brooke is stuck with Chris. Bevin takes an interest in Skills. Peyton picks Mouth and Haley picks Nathan. Dan's campaign tries to ruin Karen's. Karen and Deb fight back.

This episode was great! It was funny with Deb and Dan again! I want Lucas to tell Whitey. I don't like Nathan right now. I just wish he would take Haley back. I don't like Rachel either. This episode gets a 10 out of 10!
  • Brooke creates a fantasty boy draft, Luke's performance at basketball practice is poor and Dan and Deb go against each other.

I thought this episode was unconventionally hilarious. Especially, Chris Keller: "I'm wondering if its possible to unhear a song" and Bevin's dream sequence with Skill's butt, i thought that was hilarious. I thought Whitey was a big jerkface to Luke during practice, and i absolutely love peyton in these episodes, i think haley did a really crappy thing leaving nathan to go perform with chris keller, and yeah she had to explore her passion, but she had a crush on chris keller and thats that, i think that she deserves every ounce of hatred that peyton throws her way, and i think its hilarious whenever haley looks so shocked that peyton's talking to her like that, it really is what she deserves.
  • Brooke makes a fantasy boy draft for the cheer leading squad. Lucas walks in on Brooke and Chris Keller in bed together.

I didn't think it was a very good episode. It was pretty boring and wasn't very appealing. Except for the end part where Brooke got caught in bed with Chris Keller that was a shocker. I didn't think that they did a very good job organizing this episode. I personally thought it could have had a bit more of excitement/amusement. Like maybe Tim getting picked and something funny happens on his "date" with the girl that chose him.

Sorry I had to copy and paste the same thing because otherwise i would not have been able to post my comment.
  • brooke boy draft.

I thought that this episode was really good and i really liked Brooke's idea for the fantasy boy draft. I thought that it was a good idea because it will give the cheerleaders retriction on who they can date and it will stop the girls from fighting over the boys.I was happy that Peyton did not choose Nathan i thought that it would be very wrong if she choose him. I was happy that Haley finally said something to Peyton for the way she was acting. i am glad that naley gets nathan.
  • Brooke starts a fantasy boy draft.

I thought that this episode was really good and i really liked Brooke's idea for the fantasy boy draft. I thought that it was a good idea because it will give the cheerleaders limitations on who they can go after and it will limit the girls fighting over the boys. I thought that it was really wrong that reachal made Brooke believe that she was going to choose Chris then really she was just doing it to get to Lucas and so Brooke could not have him. I was happy that Peyton did not choose Nathan i thought that it would be very wrong if she choose him. I was happy that Haley finally said something to Peyton for the way she was acting.
  • The "Fantasy Boy Draft" episode, a good episode but a little hard to watch.

I like this episode but i also hate it. I hate that Rachel continually wins over Brooke in this episode, whether it's with her quad, with the boy draft picking order, the baked goods, or choice of boy... she gets everything she wants. In this episode we have conflicting girls fighting over boys. So brooke creates a Fantasy Boy Draft so that girls can pick the boys. This causes trouble when peyton decides she wants to pick Nathan as her first pick so that Haley can't. In the end this makes Haley fight for her man, then making it so Peyton decides she's worthy enough of a second chance. Brooke attempts to get Rachel back for all the things she's been doing but instead it backfires and she gets Chris Keller while Rachel gets Lucas. Meanwhile Dan and Karen are starting thier mayoral race and dan goes into a negative tone of things for the race. Deb continues to make things harder on Dan.
    I didn't like how Brooke again didn't end up with lucas, making this not one of my favorites of the episodes.
  • The cheer squad gets into more fights over boys. To save herself and her squad Brooke invents the "fantasy boy draft". As the cheerleaders play dirty to get the boy of their choice Rachel is trying to steal all that brooke has! Something's in the water!

Soo.... let's start with Brooke's "fantasy boy draft"! It was an amazing idea. But why is peyton being such a b!tch to Haley? I mean honestly she really doesn't have a reason! The fact that she was soo close to chosing Nathan for her boy was so mean! I mean Haley is trying so hard to work out things with her husband! I am so glad Peyton finally realised.

I love how Bevin is really into Skillz! Her little fantasy was hilarious! I love Skillz! He's also very smart that he realised that Lucas has HCM. Speaking of which I can't believe Lucas didn't tell Whitey! I really think Haley should! But her little speech was really sweet! I think she is so sweet and everyone's just giving her such a hard time! It was adorable how she pretended to bump into Nathan! He's being really odd though, like one minute he's all sweet to her and the next he isn't! He should stop playing games with his WIFE!!!

Dan...ooooh he is a first class d!ck!!! He is so mean to deb!! Go go karen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! roe roe roe you vote!!! I hope she wins!!!!

I love Chris, he was adorable when he gave Haley the little pep talk!

Basically it was an amazing episode!! Oth is definately living up to all my expectations! A brilliant example of why we all love Tree Hill!!!
  • Better than expected

Okay, so I know it’s taken me forever to do this, but there have been a lot of obstacles. First, I was SO not motivated to watch the episode. They were only showing Brooke/Rachel crap in the previews, and that storyline kinda annoys me. Right now, I just want Naley to get back together.

Then I was sick, then I was busy with lesson planning and such for school, then my week was up, and there was a new episode. Then came the task of having time to watch two episodes.

Well, tonight I have the time! Woo hoo!

So, here’s my review for episode 3.06.

First I have to say that I really liked the Fantasy Boy Draft. I thought it was funny, watching the girls fawn over the boys.
    I felt bad for Mouth though, since no one wanted to pick him. I think he’ll be good for Peyton. She needs a friend like him, and she helped boost his ego!

Not that I had any doubts, but I’m glad that Haley picked Nathan.

I’ll be curious to see how Peyton responds when she finds out that Nathan set up the crap with Chris, and is basically forcing her to do it.

I like that Nathan and Peyton are friends. It’s totally cool. And I’m guessing that Nathan wanted Haley to pick him, since we never heard him say one way or another. And Peyton was baiting Haley by saying she was going to pick Nathan. I think Peyton really wants them to be together, she sees that they’re meant to be, she just wasn’t sure that Haley sees that.

And, as much as I hate Chris, he totally has a point about Nathan needing to realize that Haley’s music, and her relationship with Nathan are connected. I mean, think about it. She didn’t start the music thing until Nathan, it wasn’t until then that she had something to sing about. She needs to stop running from that. And I think that Brooke hit it right on the spot. No Nathan, no music. Hopefully Nathan stops l=playing this game, and soon.

I despise Rachel. She annoys me. She’s just too, I dunno, bitchy. A lot of people have compared her to Brooke from first season, but I don’t think that’s accurate. Brooke did have a nice side, that wasn’t always to her gain, like when she fixed things between Nathan and Haley. Sure, she said she was fixing her karma, but there was more to her. Rachel is just mean and needs to go away.

Lucas doesn’t want Rachel, he wants Brooke, and we all know that. So, hopefully he’ll make Rachel want to trade.

I think Lucas needs to tell Whitey or his mom about the HMC. Haley’s right, it’s gonna kill him. The pills are doing their job, but with the way Lucas is working himself, it doesn’t matter.

I liked that Haley added Scott to the end of her name on the artist board at the café. That’s the way things are supposed to be.

I’m anxious to see how things play out with the Mayor election. I think Karen can win it. And I hope she does. If she can get the basketball team to support her, she can clinch the town. The town lives for those boys. And since both of the Scott boys are rooting for her to win, and so is the coach, it’s a definite possibility.

So, it’ll be interesting to see where things go with Chris. I think, or rather hope, that he’s realizing that Haley needs to be with Nathan, and that there’s no one else for her. I mean, he’s said it herself, her music is evidence of that. And since he’s “with” Brooke now, it’ll be interesting to see what kind of havoc he creates there. Since that is what he’s best at.

Anyway, that’s my review for this eppy…look for my other review in minutes!
    Amanda
  • It\'s about time. We were due for a good episode.

Rachel is the itch you love to hate. Brooke is a real idiot, because all she had to do was say the word and Lucas would\'ve been hers. But instead, she\'s playing hard to get. Too much pride. She\'s trying to stick it to Rachel and ended up fing herself over. I don\'t feel bad for her at all.
  • Rachel gives Brooke a run for her man. Brooke's games have back-fired. Dan continues to be Dan but Karen and Deb obviously have more tricks up their sleeve.

Since the start of this season, it's brought me back to high school when boys and girls play games with each other and end up getting hurt.

It wasn't fun going through it myself and it's not fun watching it either. I hope the writers re-think the role they are getting Brooke to play as it's getting really tiring. Either she gets over Lucas Scott or be with him already. You can only drag out a plot for quite some time before it drags One Tree Hill down hill...

Karen has been quietly strong. With the campaigns Dan has started, I am sure we will see more of the survivor and fighter in her. I can't wait!
  • When girls on the cheer squad start fighting over guys, Brooke invents "Fantasy Boy Draft" where each girl gets only 1 guy. Peyton & Haley argue over Nathan. Lucas tries hard to keep up with basketball. Karen and Dan start to get extreme against eachother

I thought this episode was awesome. The claws really came out. Its good that Haley is starting to fight for Nathan. I think thats sweet. She'll get him back in no time. I liked Brooke's boy draft idea untill it backfired on her. Rachel's messed up. Can't she just leave Brooke alone? I think soon, Brooke will start fighting back. I hope Lucas will be ok cause hes not running well because of his HCM. Hope he feels better. Also, I really want Karen to win the election because Dan gets on my nerves and he's really mean. I hope oneday someone gets revenge on him, the best way is for him to lose the election.
  • Brooke eases the tension on the cheer squad with a boy fantasy league. And Nathan continues to alternate between total asshood and reconciliation with Hayley.

Is that a shark on the horizon? Starting to have trouble making up reasons to keep the sexual tension going in Tree Hill, the writers get perilously near jumping the shark territory with this one. Now that Brooke has admitted she wants Lucas, tell me why again these two aren't together? Finally, Peyton's tortured artist, fiercely loyal friend act is wearing thin. This installment of One Tree Hill one didn't make much sense and didn't pack much compelling drama.