One Tree Hill

My Attendance is Bad But My Intentions Are Good

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Feb 08, 2010 on The CW

• Sad times :(

Here is My Attendance is Bad But My Intentions Are Good. Taylor is back? Okay. I love the tension with the James sisters. Ha. Millie's back too. Victoria thinks she's doing coke. Probably is. Why are they giving Miranda storylines? Who cares. They're forcing Brooke and Julian together. Just get them back together already. The subtext in this break-up scene is crazy. Hello Haley's mom. I know where this is going. Sad times. I like Haley's mom. Haley's dad died and we didn't hear about it? Surely that's a big deal. Miranda and Grubbs are in some kind of relationship. Julian knows Alex loves him...this is unfair on her. Brooke is moping again. This is getting old fast. Some soppy stuff from Grubbs. And Millie isn't going to meetings properly. Sad scene with Clay and Lydia (Haley's mom) about the loss of a partner :( We probably should care about Miranda. I don't. Alexander Coin is annoying me now. Another Brooke and Nathan scene. They're always good. Girls were horrible to Millie. Where's Haley? That's the most interesting storyline here.

They had a scene and it was sweet. Shame what's about to come. Jamie misses people. Great. Here it comes. Well that was out of the blue. Obviously I've watched before but the girls were just looking at pictures and then...Lydia reveals she's sick. And that she won't be okay. I'm starting to remember how sad this storyline is. And for once I feel sorry for Taylor. Sad to see them all big their mother to fight. I like this mainly because Haley's gets a proper storyline. Really sad scene with Haley and Lydia. Very hard hitting. Now Quinn. She bought her a studio. Aw. Sad sad times. Taylor is leaving and it's sad for once. Quinn and Haley cry and say they're happy they are both here. Then Lydia toasts with them. This is too sad. Millie's now doing the right thing and talking at the meeting. Finally. Alex and Alexander. Not surprised. Haley's crying again. SAD.

More Brooke and Julian stuff. They're not fighting...that's good. Everything ends with Haley and Quinn resting their heads on Lydia, and then a picture of them when they were children doing the same thing. Talk about pulling heart strings.

Emotional episode.