One Tree Hill

Nothing Left To Say But Goodbye

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 22, 2006 on The CW

• Awards Banquet

On the eve of the championship game Tree Hill High as a basketball awards banquet. Both Peyton and Brooke ask Lucas to go with them, but Brooke asked first. Peyton loves Lucas and Brooke wants to see if there is still anything there between her and Lucas. Nathan is getting the MVP award presented by Lucas and Whitey gets a well deserved Lifetime Achievement Award. Rachel asks Haley to tutor her. And Daunte wants Nathan to lose the championship game.

The banquet was so beautiful. Whitey's speech was amazing. I love that Brook and Lucas both realized that they don't belong together. Lucas belongs with Peyton and that's the way it's always been meant to be. I'm so glad Peyton finally told Lucas how she feels. It's also great that Psycho Derek has been caught (or so we are told) and also it sucks that Derek has to leave.

I hate that Daunte wants Nathan to throw the game. I hate even more that Nathan plans to do it. I love that Dan was going to try and help. It was so funny hearing Daunte say it would be a shame if the ground next to Keith started filling up. I love when people threaten Dan like that. It's so funny. It's like 'do you know who you're dealing with?'