One Tree Hill

One Million Billionth of a Millisecond on a Sunday Morning

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Sep 08, 2008 on The CW

• NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Having accidentally read a major spoiler relating to the end, I saw throughout the episode, the writers trying to make Quentin likeable just so they could kill him off! Its not fair - if they had killed him off last season I wouldnt have cared too much but I suppose that was the point. Anyway, the way it happened was a bit random but more to the point Jamie is going to be heartbroken, especially as he made him the cape and Nathan will be devastated as well.

I cant believe the seriousness of Brooke's injuries but what I also cant believe is the fact that Peyton bought the whole 'falling down the stairs' crap. Brooke is actually starting to scare me though. The whole sinister look is really unsettling. And it was stralled Deb but she did say so herself on the phone to her so its plausible. And Leyton is still happy which is good...Really strong episode again for this season so I'm happy especially seeing Nanny Carie's plans unravel a bit. Does anyone think they gave her the name "Carrie" on purpose...?